Newsgroups: sci.math
Date: Wed, 27 Dec 2023 12:14:11 -0800 (PST)
Subject: 2021-05-10
From: ross.a.f...@gmail.com (Ross Finlayson)
 by: Ross Finlayson - Wed, 27 Dec 2023 20:14 UTC

"Bile is the body’s main way of eliminating harmful
fat-soluble substances like toxins, drugs, and heavy metals.

https://selfhacked.com/blog/bile-supplements/

https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/33456413/

reactive oxygen species, and reactive nitrogen species
oxygen is usually more reactive than nitrogen

"Beta glucan is indigestible, so it goes through the whole digestive tract."

nitrosative not nitrosatative

oxidative is oxidative

"electron gradient"

I guess why the classical theory arises from deductive principles
which are unfounded, usually is via induction that "what would
be founded results inductively result that no theory is a theory".

Here I am mostly having adopted a very usual in fact old-fashioned
"all the canon and what philosophy has what reason arrives at logic",
for the usual post-Goedelian, that these days all the paradox of logic
is given to after Goedel, that there is no paradox that theories are true.

I mostly studied logic for foundations.

Here it is that mostly I assign the classical and modern and then
for direction: have it go through itself again, so it's classical
and modern again: instead of for example letting it out to
the computational. I.e., where "the computational" is
"the easy part" instead of "that it's paradoxical has it easier".

I.e., usual if large regular fragments of ZF for "set-like objects"
here what make for the unipotential or under concerns,
here with sets and partitions in models of real numbers with
my modern definitions of real numbers, for foundations
these are put back into the foundations, these as primitives.

So, I am mostly perfectly correct of course though that
it is a striking damnation - that just because it works out
in theory that there's no paradox to have a perfectly good
grasp of all theory that such hubris is easily damned -
it's perfect in theory what all natural theory has an
explanation as I've usually writ - that all perfect
theory naturally arises itself - why not it wouldn't.

Along for being "correct", if perfect - there's of course
both the outline and detail, foundations of course,
I mostly study the foundations and write in it.

In quark dynamics there's asymptotic freedom of
what would be the strong nuclear force,
it was discovered in the 1970's and most surprises people.

One way to explain this up is to essentially unify
the strong nuclear force and gravity, where gravity's
effect as a force in a field is a fall gravity instead of a
pull gravity, while all falling out inverse square classically.

Making for a unified field theory is a unified force theory.

Then, that might not be a model of GR per se, but,
there's simply putting the derivation atop what the
frame it builds, that for Lorentz transformation as
about essential invariance, that a space contraction
of a unified field theory a fall gravity explains and
models the same things as length contraction and
"time" dilation in GR.

So, gravity acts like a force and it's well known, that,
for example, the force vector is measured as according
to the distance source-source, not source-image, i.e.,
the geodesy is always current, as if gravity's "speed"
weren't less than infinite.

The geodesy is always current so all the world-lines
in the geodesy are always having been computed
as if instantaneously all the distances were constant.

It's the ground that is accelerating as under potential,
to us - as if we were floating in our heads.

Basically we're all on the same dot
going from zero to t in t.

Working it up this way from first principles in theory
I find it easier this way to organize everything.

That matter isn't organized about braking radiation
or "why does light have a speed and what is it", that
it's effectively as about a singularity theory after the
great important of mass-energy equivalence,
that the entire universe somehow fits in the
simplest possible framework of singularity and continuum,
is for the quantum and relativistic and absolute and continuous,
what must all be a one theory.