From: thi...@address.is.invalid (mike)
Newsgroups: comp.mobile.android
Subject: Android web forum
Date: Fri, 7 May 2021 05:11:06 +0530
 by: mike - Thu, 6 May 2021 23:41 UTC

What is the best (for you) web forum you'd recommend to ask technical user
(but not developer) Android questions?

I searched and found these but it's hard to tell just by looking.
And it takes weeks to figure out which are the better ones by trial & error.

Maybe you have experience with which are better?
https://androidforums.com/
https://www.droidforums.net/
https://forum.xda-developers.com/
https://forums.androidcentral.com/
https://groups.google.com/g/android-developers
https://www.appfutura.com/forum/android-development/

There's also reddit, twitter, and facebook but I discount them as not
technically inclined well enough to answer deeper type questions like those
that I have. https://www.facebook.com/androiddevelopersforum/

Do you know which are better for Android deeper technical questions?
(I have an issue of debugging why voice typing isn't working for example.)

computers / comp.mobile.android / Android web forum