From: alh...@oslloa.pt (Elwood Magalhães Estéves)
Newsgroups: sci.math,sci.physics,sci.physics.relativity
Subject: Re: What you think is intelligent about relativity is not relativity.
Date: Tue, 6 Feb 2024 19:15:22 -0000 (UTC)
cO4hMJ7eCbyuYMqIT81tfBo/DAvxagY4zuuB4k9wZqbiAZVlQW2v6U3R+xqmlTt
65Ox6PCqyWJZJEUmI6s5zLmQG0tWDcDWheVueiFmnNhBpxK1iZVsDyBoqEDVDyy
WrMwbiDMtuIeaJHN5n4ArRnQrEkXKCHEk8jnC9LKSFk7obEkxWfeDzbsVmaw88x
PNBUT5GjY3m4qu4XzLHLPAzCRowpwBrH8gA1rwTGxiwhsI1bnXs3hIesuSOHf0B
x8H+Fti2uDefhBUjlia+Gei04vg1W0B4SpbAvhluAMM9V+bK2XOHGyXF5IR+bw/
IXFNR5bjyvMREAAAAASUVORK5CYII=
 by: Elwood Magalhães Es - Tue, 6 Feb 2024 19:15 UTC

Laurence Clark Crossen wrote:

> On Tuesday, February 6, 2024 at 6:59:10 AM UTC-8, Laurence Clark Crossen
> wrote:
>> For example, the mass-energy relationship was already known, and
>> Einstein's formulation was not of any more use in developing the atomic
>> bomb than any other. The calculation for the energy released in a blast
>> is different. The atomic bomb was not the result of relativity.
> Or it's not intelligent, for example, curved space or time as a
> dimension.

you have a big point, friendo. To be a dimension it has to remain fixed.
But the time and space are definitely not fixed. The only fixed thing I
see is the speed of the light, in relation to the medium is passing
through. Here is more 𝙨𝙩𝙖𝙩𝙚_𝙩𝙚𝙧𝙧𝙤𝙧𝙞𝙨𝙢 supported by the capitalist 𝙘𝙤𝙡𝙡𝙚𝙘𝙩𝙞𝙫𝙚_𝙬𝙚𝙨𝙩,
"as long as it takes". They bombed the other country's 𝙚𝙣𝙚𝙧𝙜𝙮_𝙥𝙞𝙥𝙚𝙡𝙞𝙣𝙚𝙨 on the
bottom of the sea, so a bridge is nothing for them. Zerooo. Here you have
the open marked capitalist west.

knowingly that Crimea and ukrein are Russian territories, they still steal
the money of Russia without any form of shame. That's how they
𝙥𝙡𝙪𝙣𝙙𝙚𝙧𝙚𝙙_𝘼𝙛𝙧𝙞𝙘𝙖 and other places, the capitalist 𝙘𝙤𝙡𝙡𝙚𝙘𝙩𝙞𝙫𝙚_𝙬𝙚𝙨𝙩.

𝗨𝗸𝗿𝗮𝗶𝗻𝗲_𝗽𝗿𝗼𝗺𝗶𝘀𝗲𝘀_𝘁𝗼_𝗱𝗲𝘀𝘁𝗿𝗼𝘆_𝗘𝘂𝗿𝗼𝗽𝗲’𝘀_𝗹𝗼𝗻𝗴𝗲𝘀𝘁_𝗯𝗿𝗶𝗱𝗴𝗲_‘𝘁𝗵𝗶𝘀_𝘆𝗲𝗮𝗿’
The iconic Crimean Bridge is “potentially dead,” Kiev’s navy chief Aleksey
Neizhpapa has insisted
https://r%74.com/russia/591945-crimea-bridge-ukraine-navy/

Ukraine has completely turned into NATO' s own terrorist proxy state. As
an American I can only ask for forgiveness from the Russian and Ukranian
people, the average citizen working so they can have a dignified life for
themselves and their families. My government is led by sociopaths
motivated by greed and innocent people the world over have suffered as a
consequence. The world deserves better.

Russia should go ahead and arrest this navy chief by any means for
threatening a civilian infrastructure.

Here is 𝙩𝙝𝙚_𝙙𝙞𝙛𝙛𝙚𝙧𝙚𝙣𝙘𝙚 between civilized country like Russia and 𝙤𝙧𝙜𝙖𝙣𝙞𝙯𝙚𝙙 𝙘𝙧𝙞𝙢𝙚
𝙨𝙪𝙥𝙥𝙤𝙧𝙩𝙚𝙙 𝙗𝙮 𝙐𝙎𝘼. Putin does not threaten to blow bridges in Ukraine or lay
waste the the whole Ukraine because he knows that after the conflict
people will need them.

you guys from america should arrest these proven criminals, killing people
including your country and bring them to justice. They just wanted you and
your kids dead 𝙬𝙞𝙩𝙝 𝙫𝙖𝙘𝙘𝙞𝙣𝙚𝙨. And dangerous 𝙗𝙞𝙤 𝙬𝙚𝙖𝙥𝙤𝙣 𝙡𝙖𝙗𝙨 in ukrein.