From: cyb...@cyber.com (Amine Moulay Ramdane)
Newsgroups: sci.math
Subject: More of my philosophy about Aleksandr Dugin and about AI and
knowledge graphs and about Liberty and about patent and copyright protection
and about my new poem of Love in french and about diabetes about the essence
of my new model of what is human consciousness and about more of my
thoughts..
Date: Thu, 8 Feb 2024 18:08:00 -0500
 by: Amine Moulay Ramdane - Thu, 8 Feb 2024 23:08 UTC

Hello,

More of my philosophy about Aleksandr Dugin and about AI and knowledge
graphs and about Liberty and about patent and copyright protection and
about my new poem of Love in french and about diabetes about the essence
of my new model of what is human consciousness and about more of my
thoughts..

So i think i am a new philosopher , and you can read my new ideas of my
philosophies below , but i have just looked at the following video
of the Russian philosopher Aleksandr Dugin that i think is still alive
and that i think has also inspired president Putin , so here is the
video of him and you can look at his other videos on youtube:

Alexandre Douguine : « Le libéralisme occidental est peut-être encore
pire que l'URSS »

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VxRxx9b6-nY

So i think i am too a new philosopher and i am not in accordance with
the Russian philosopher Aleksandr Dugin , so i think that he is by
logical analogy talking about Liberty like Antony Blinken that i am
talking about just below , since when Antony Blinken speaks about
Liberty , i think he is fearing that the state be oppressive on the
people as i am explaining it below , so the Russian philosopher
Aleksandr Dugin above is too fearing Liberty of Liberalism , but i think
you have to be smart , since he is not too much fearing economic
Liberalism , but he is fearing the morality of Liberalism , i mean he is
saying that Liberalism gives too much Liberty to the individuals , so
then i think that he is fearing this too much Liberty of Liberalism ,
but i think that the Russian philosopher Aleksandr Dugin is making a
mistake , since western countries are not homogeneous , since i think
that the kind of Liberty of Liberalism is not the same across western
countries , since we can say that the freedom of Liberalism is more
moralized in this or that western Liberal country , so for example i
think that Liberty in Liberalism of Canada is more moralized , so it is
why i am not in accordance with the Russian Philosopher Aleksandr Dugin
, since he is speaking about Liberalism of western countries like it is
homogenous Liberalism in western countries , so i think it is an
important mistake that is making the Russian Philosopher Aleksandr Dugin
, so it is why i say that we have not to be as pessimistic as the
Russian philosopher Aleksandr Dugin , and i think you have not to be
pessimistic since you have to read my new ideas of my philosophies in my
below previous thoughts so that to understand my views.

I invite you to read carefully the following new article from InfoWorld
that shows how help for generative AI is on the way by using for example
knowledge graph and such:

https://www.infoworld.com/article/3712266/help-for-generative-ai-is-on-the-way.html

But i think that the above article is not speaking about the limitations
of this way of doing , so here is my thoughts below in the form of my
discussion with ChatGPT so that you understand the limitations of it:

Here is my first question to ChatGPT:

But you are saying the following: Knowledge graphs provide a structured
representation of information, enabling AI systems to cross-reference
and verify facts more accurately , but i mean that AI systems such as
LLMs are still limited by there limitation to verify facts with there
smartness , since there smartness is limited by the training data , so
it is like circular.

And here is what has answered me ChatGPT:

"You're correct in highlighting the circularity inherent in relying
solely on LLMs, especially when it comes to fact-checking and
verification. While knowledge graphs can provide structured information
for verification, if an LLM's understanding is inherently limited by its
training data, it may not effectively utilize the structured information
provided by the knowledge graph to verify facts accurately.

This limitation underscores the importance of a holistic approach to
building AI systems. While LLMs have demonstrated impressive
capabilities in natural language understanding and generation, they
should be complemented with other techniques, such as knowledge graphs,
expert systems, or external databases, to verify facts and provide
reliable information to users.

Furthermore, efforts to mitigate biases and limitations in LLMs'
training data, as well as ongoing research in natural language
processing and AI, are essential to improving the accuracy and
reliability of AI systems in fact-checking and verification tasks.

In summary, while knowledge graphs can enhance the structured
representation of information for fact-checking, addressing the
limitations of LLMs' training data and inherent biases is crucial for
effectively utilizing this information and improving the reliability of
AI systems."

And here is my second question to ChatGPT:

So i think you are understanding now what i want to mean , and it is
that fact checking and verification on knowledge graphs so that to
increase accuracy , is limited by the smartness of the LLMs that is
limited by the training data that is limited by the lack of context and
the lack quality etc.

And here is what has just answered me ChatGPT:

"Yes, I understand your point now. You're highlighting a critical aspect
of the limitations of fact-checking and verification tasks, especially
when utilizing knowledge graphs with large language models (LLMs) like GPT.

Indeed, the accuracy of fact-checking and verification performed by LLMs
is inherently limited by several factors:

1- Training Data: LLMs are trained on vast amounts of text data, but
this data may contain biases, inaccuracies, or lack contextual nuances.
As a result, the model's understanding of language and ability to verify
facts may be limited by the quality and breadth of the training data.

2- Contextual Understanding: LLMs may struggle with understanding
context and nuance in language, which is crucial for accurate
fact-checking and verification. Without a deep understanding of the
context surrounding a statement or claim, LLMs may misinterpret
information or provide inaccurate assessments.

3- Quality of Information: Knowledge graphs provide structured
information, but the quality and reliability of the data within the
knowledge graph can vary. If the knowledge graph contains inaccuracies
or outdated information, LLMs may propagate these inaccuracies during
fact-checking and verification tasks.

4- Scope of Knowledge: LLMs have limitations in their knowledge base, as
they can only generate responses based on the information present in
their training data. If a fact or claim falls outside the scope of the
model's training data, it may struggle to provide accurate verification.

Given these limitations, it's important to approach fact-checking and
verification tasks with caution and to consider the broader context and
sources of information. While knowledge graphs can provide structured
data for verification, addressing the limitations of LLMs' training data
and ensuring the quality and relevance of information are essential
steps in improving the accuracy of fact-checking and verification
processes. Additionally, integrating multiple sources of information and
employing human judgment and expertise can further enhance the
reliability of fact-checking efforts."

So i invite you to look carefully at the following short video about
Liberty of Antony Blinken that confronts Russian philosopher Alexander
Dugin at the Nexus Conference:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yj24FTHuGXA

So i think i am a new philosopher , and you can read my new ideas of my
philosophies below , so now i will speak about the above video that
talks about Liberty , so i think that the above video is not so smart ,
since you have to understand Liberty , so Liberty is not defined as only
how also defines it Antony Blinken in the above video , since you can
for example not only hurt the other(s) , but you can also hurt yourself
, so this can constrain Liberty , but of course you have to be smart and
understand why Antony Blinken is talking as he is talking about Liberty
in the above video , since i think that for example USA or western
europe fears that if the state starts to limit your liberty since you
can hurt yourself and since you can hurt the other(s) , so it can become
"oppressive" , so Antony Blinken "fears" that the state can become
oppressive , so it doesn't mean that Antony Blinken has the 100% truth
about it , so then the view of Antony Blinken becomes understandable ,
also i think that the other thing about Liberty is that we have to know
how to "decentralize" the decisions of the individuals of the society
efficiently so that to be efficient , so if the state starts to too much
control the people , so it can become expensive too for the state , so
it is why i say that it is a hot topic in philosophy and that you have
to understand that the state has to be smart and wise , but of course i
think that you are now understanding my views as a new philosopher about it.

So we have to be aware of something really important in business ,
and it is that a patent is not as problematic as copyright protection ,
and you can read about it in the following so that to understand it:

Click here to read the complete article