From: cyb...@cyber.com (Amine Moulay Ramdane)
Newsgroups: sci.math
Subject: More of my philosophy about philosophy and about climate change and
about biodiversity and about the future and about automation and AI and about
the manufacturing sector and the service sector the new Gemini pro 1.5 and
about AI-generated software and and more of my thoughts..
Date: Sat, 17 Feb 2024 18:29:59 -0500
 by: Amine Moulay Ramdane - Sat, 17 Feb 2024 23:29 UTC

Hello,

More of my philosophy about philosophy and about climate change and
about biodiversity and about the future and about automation and AI and
about the manufacturing sector and the service sector the new Gemini pro
1.5 and about AI-generated software and and more of my thoughts..

So i think i am also a new philosopher , and you can read my new ideas
of my philosophies below and in the below web link , but now i will talk
about a very important thing in philosophy so that you understand my
views as a new philosopher , so i think that the approach in philosophy
is also the pragmatic way , since it is understandable that it can be
said that life is not beautiful or life is shit or the like , but you
have to understand philosophy , since as i am explaining below that you
have to know how to be the pragmatic way so that to not be the failure
of philosophy , i mean that when for example you measure like
holistically , you can for example say that the smart human IQs are not
smart human IQs , as i am explaining it below , but when you measure it
relatively to the distribution of human IQs , you will say that the
smart human IQs are in fact smart human IQs , so i think you are
understanding the way of philosophy , since i think that so that
philosophy not be a failure , you have to know how to like "convince"
humans that the smart human IQs are smart human IQs , so now you are
understanding that the way of convincing can also be the way of
convincing that it is enough truth , even if it is not 100% truth , so i
think you are understanding this new idea of my philosophy , so it is
why you are noticing that i am by my way of doing philosophy here also
wanting to convince , and i am optimistic about my way of doing , and
you have to know that i am showing to you my kind of personality by
showing you my philosophy below and in the below web link that looks
like my personality , and of course you have to understand too that i am
wanting to help people by making them understand my philosophy , so
notice for example how i am showing below the important limitations of
artificial intelligence and how i have just invented below a new model
of what is human consciousness so that to show how artificial
intelligence will not attain artificial general intelligence , and by my
way of doing i am wanting to help people compete and survive against
artificial intelligence by knowing the important limitations of
artificial intelligence , so i invite you to read all my thoughts of my
philosophy below and in the below web link so that to understand my
views as also a new philosopher:

And now i will talk about Climate change and about biodiversity , so i
think that we can solve in an efficient way the climate change problem
and i think we can solve the biodiversity problem too , and here is how:

So notice carefully in the following new article from scientific
engineering that i think that a new technology is here that makes
biofuels cheaper and greener than petroleum , and here is the article ,
and read it carefully:

https://interestingengineering.com/energy/a-new-technology-can-make-biofuels-cheaper-and-greener-than-petroleum

And of course you have to notice carefully in the following article from
Argonne national laboratory that biomass-based fuel could reduce
greenhouse gas emissions between 40 and 93% , read it here:

https://www.anl.gov/article/biofuels-offer-a-costeffective-way-to-lower-shipping-emissions

So i think we can solve the Climate change problem by using biofuels ,
as in the above , in a smart way and in collaboration with the following
below ways:

University of Tübingen's researchers unveil a groundbreaking solar cell
for decentralized green hydrogen production, revolutionizing renewable
energy. This breakthrough technology opens the door to large-scale
applications, even with lower efficiencies. This advancement have the
potential to make a significant contribution to energy supply and the
reduction of CO2 emissions on a global scale.

Read more here on Interesting Engineering:

https://interestingengineering.com/science/solar-cell-powers-green-hydrogen-production

Cows and other farm animals produce about 14% of human-induced climate
emissions, and it is methane from their burps and manure that is seen as
both the biggest concern and best opportunity for tackling global
heating. Methane is more potent at warming the earth than carbon dioxide
and it is an important emission target for policymakers because it
leaves the atmosphere more quickly than carbon dioxide. The world's one
billion+ cows are responsible for about 40% of global methane emissions
- a significant contributor to global warming. And i invite you to read
carefully the following new article from Interesting Engineering about
how scientists have just engineered climate-smart cows with 10 to 20
times more milk, and it permits to reduce the number of cows so that to
reduce much more global warming , since Methane is responsible for
around 30% of the current rise in global temperature:

https://interestingengineering.com/science/scientists-engineer-climate-smart-cows-with-10-to-20-times-more-milk

And read carefully the following:

"Prof. Gunnar Trumbull spoke of “a new reality” in global climate
policy. Until recently, people looked to the United Nations to set the
climate policy agenda. No longer, according to Trumbull. As the cost for
renewables has declined, governments now see renewable energy and
decarbonization technologies as requirements of global competition.
Governments are subsidizing these technologies and protecting the
profits of the businesses that do the work. “That’s how we’re going to
solve climate change,” Trumbull said. Countries will “compete their way
out of it.” This new policy approach is a cause for optimism, according
to Trumbull."

Read more here:

Choosing To Be Optimistic about Climate Change

https://environment.harvard.edu/news/choosing-be-optimistic-about-climate-change

Also i will say that we have to be optimistic about the biodiversity too ,
since read my following thoughts so that you understand why:

A team of researchers from Tufts University Center for Cellular
Agriculture has developed a new technique that could dramatically reduce
the cost of lab-grown meat production , advances like this will bring us
much closer to seeing affordable cultivated meat in our local
supermarkets within the next few years , and you can read the following
new interesting article from Interesting Engineering about it:

https://interestingengineering.com/science/cheaper-lab-grown-meat-production

And as you will read in my following thoughts that the key to
biodiversity conservation is reducing meat consumption , so i think that
the above advance of lab-grown meat production can solve the problem of
biodiversity conservation efficiently. So i invite you to carefully read
my following thoughts about biodiversity conservation so that to understand:

I have not talked about Biodiversity conservation , so i think that we
have not to be pessimistic about the Biodiversity , since as you will
read in the following article that the key to biodiversity conservation
is reducing meat consumption , so from what i have just read in internet
, that we will be able to reduce much more meat consumption so that to
solve the problem, so i invite you to read the following paper and the
following article so that you understand:

Here the interesting paper:

"We find a substantial reduction in the global environmental impacts by
2050 if globally 50% of the main animal products (pork, chicken, beef
and milk) are substituted—net reduction of forest and natural land is
almost fully halted and agriculture and land use GHG emissions decline
by 31% in 2050 compared to 2020..."

Read more here:

And here is the article:

Biodiversity conservation: The key is reducing meat consumption

https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/26231772/#:~:text=We%20suggest%20that%20impacts%20can,e.g.%20cattle%2C%20goats%2C%20sheep)

And i invite you to read my following interesting thoughts in the
following web link about the Supervolcanos and about the Miyake Events
and about Climate Change and about Supernovas etc. and how we already
grow enough food for 10 Billion People , and how i am explaining that
there will be enough food for all , so read it in the following web link:

https://groups.google.com/g/alt.culture.morocco/c/tK2ZLpmK3b4

And as you have just noticed , i have just talked about the important
limitations of artificial intelligence and about automation and about
AI, read it below , and now i will talk more about the subject of
automation , so i invite you to read carefully my following thoughts and
writing:

"A study by researchers from MIT and Boston University claims that
automation is responsible for more than half of the increase in the
income gap between the most educated and the least educated workers in
the United States. The study estimates that automation reduced the wages
of men without a high school diploma by 8.8% and of women without a high
school diploma by 2.3%. These figures have been adjusted for inflation.
According to the study by Acemoglu and Restrepo, growing income
inequality could also stem from, among other things, the decline in the
prevalence of unions (a highly sensitive topic today in technology
companies), market concentration resulting in a lack of competition for
labour, or other types of technological change.
Acemoglu and Restrepo's study comes at a time when the debate over
whether or not to tax robots is heating up. More and more voices rise to
call for a tax on robots to combat the effects of automation on income
inequality. In this regard, a study published last month by economists
at MIT suggests that introducing a tax on robot labor, preferably a
modest tax, would incentivize companies to retain workers, while
offsetting some of the payroll taxes lost through downsizing. Of course,
the conclusions of the study are not unanimous.

Click here to read the complete article