"Time is money and money can't buy you love and I love your outfit" -- T.H.U.N.D.E.R. #1

tech / sci.math / Re: 1.23 - Gabriel's List - A Survey among sci.math visitors: You can still add your name!

SubjectAuthor
* Re: 1.23 - Gabriel's List - A Survey among sci.math visitors: You canEram semper recta
`- Re: 1.23 - Gabriel's List - A Survey among sci.math visitors: You can still add Eram semper recta

1
Re: 1.23 - Gabriel's List - A Survey among sci.math visitors: You can still add your name!

<1d6ddc97-3e9a-470b-a443-1d049a09826an@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=139781&group=sci.math#139781

Newsgroups: sci.math
Date: Sat, 8 Jul 2023 08:04:56 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Re: 1.23 - Gabriel's List - A Survey among sci.math visitors: You can
still add your name!
From: thenewca...@gmail.com (Eram semper recta)
 by: Eram semper recta - Sat, 8 Jul 2023 15:04 UTC

On Tuesday, 22 October 2019 at 10:20:36 UTC-4, Eram semper recta wrote:
> On Tuesday, 22 October 2019 07:36:22 UTC-4, Eram semper recta wrote:
> > On Tuesday, October 22, 2019 at 7:13:35 AM UTC-4, Transfinite Numbers wrote:
> > > bird brain, you forgot:
> > >
> > > 7. Mickey Mouse
> > > A mouse can scare an elephant, even a dumbo. Enemy
> > > of illformed formulas and nonsense like new calculoose,
> > > hence enemy of bird brain.
> > >
> > > BTW: JG, how is your crusade against main stream math doing?
> > > Isn't this a deja vue:
> > >
> > > Persia's Forgotten Empire
> > > https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a3bOL8j3ypQ

> > Would you like to add your name to the list Mr. Jan Burse? I know you are real and have verified your background. You can get on the list immediately.
> >
> > But I need you to request this first for record purposes. It cannot happen automatically. You see, the ramifications are huge - you will be remembered in infamy.
> The reason there are only 6 names on the list is that only these 6 morons were dumb enough to imagined the New Calculus is flawed.
>
> Oh, and last time I checked, they are all alive and well and still libeling me and trolling this forum daily!

Let me not forget the repressed homosexual Prof. Gilbert Strang from MIT. I know you are still out there. I hope you get flesh eating bacteria and you rot in hell, you vile dog!!!!!

Re: 1.23 - Gabriel's List - A Survey among sci.math visitors: You can still add your name!

<8aaa9bf4-cdb9-472c-9e15-a35b0944f4ccn@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=155145&group=sci.math#155145

Newsgroups: sci.math
Date: Sun, 18 Feb 2024 12:50:28 -0800 (PST)
still add your name!
From: thenewca...@gmail.com (Eram semper recta)
 by: Eram semper recta - Sun, 18 Feb 2024 20:50 UTC

On Saturday 8 July 2023 at 11:05:01 UTC-4, Eram semper recta wrote:
> On Tuesday, 22 October 2019 at 10:20:36 UTC-4, Eram semper recta wrote:

> > > Would you like to add your name to the list Mr. Jan Burse? I know you are real and have verified your background. You can get on the list immediately.
> > >
> > > But I need you to request this first for record purposes. It cannot happen automatically. You see, the ramifications are huge - you will be remembered in infamy.
> > The reason there are only 6 names on the list is that only these 6 morons were dumb enough to imagined the New Calculus is flawed.
> >
> > Oh, and last time I checked, they are all alive and well and still libeling me and trolling this forum daily!
> Let me not forget the repressed homosexual Prof. Gilbert Strang from MIT. I know you are still out there. I hope you get flesh eating bacteria and you rot in hell, you vile dog!!!!!

This thread must be revived before posting ends on sci.math.

I want the world to know what these bastards did to me, especially that prize piece of shit from Canada (Dan Christensen - a moron of morons).

These fools attacked me, not what I said, because they never understood anything I said.

Article after article I have shown the true colours of these vile bastards.

https://independent.academia.edu/JohnGabriel30

Extremely damning is my historic geometric theorem and the Holy Grail:

https://www.academia.edu/105576431/The_Holy_Grail_of_Calculus

Every one of you cunts will be remembered for the scoundrels that you are!