From: starma...@ix.netcom.com (The Starmaker)
Newsgroups: sci.physics.relativity,sci.physics,sci.math
Subject: Re: Einstein synchronisation
Date: Mon, 26 Feb 2024 22:01:37 -0800
 by: The Starmaker - Tue, 27 Feb 2024 06:01 UTC

The Starmaker wrote:

> Richard Hachel wrote:
> >
> > https://www.fourmilab.ch/etexts/einstein/specrel/specrel.pdf
> >
> > The problem with Einstein's synchronization is that it is defined in a
> > Galilean way.
> > Einstein presupposes in his frame of reference, a flat and absolute
> > present time, and therefore goes very quickly to definition, to move on to
> > the next paragraph.
> > What is he really saying new? Nothing.
> > The great thing is to say:
> > tA'-tA=2AB/c
> > I can also add, in the same sense, that a swallow is a swallow.
> > Then Einstein will commit the enormous relativistic error of immediately
> > and without paying attention to t(AB)=t(BA), a proposition which can only
> > be true for a neutral observer placed at an equal distance from A and B,
> > and having to take into account only identical anisochrony, and perfect
> > simultaneity of the two watches.
> > The equality that he posits is therefore completely false, intellectually
> > false, physically false, for the enormous majority of points in his space
> > that he will take as reference.
> >
> > His synchronization method, but he does not say it, is ONLY valid for a
> > given point P, and the simultaneity of various events occurring in the
> > frame of reference is ONLY valid for this point and not the integrity of
> > the frame of reference.
> >
> > He doesn't explain this.
> >
> > Or worse, he doesn't know it.
> >
> > R.H.
>
> Nature forgot to synchronize.
>
> Nature does not display any...clocks.

The shorest distance between two points is a straight line.

But Nature does not display any straight lines.

Otherwise, ...ants would travel in staight lines...but they don't.

Only Platonists see straight lines.

(just another cult)

to think the unthinkable, mention the unmentionable, say the unsayable,
and challenge the unchallengeable.