Sorry. I just realized this sentance makes no sense :) -- Ian Main

computers / comp.mobile.android / Re: who can write an app?

SubjectAuthor
* who can write an app?micky
+- Re: who can write an app?nospam
+* Re: who can write an app?VanguardLH
|+* Re: who can write an app?Piet
||`* Re: who can write an app?VanguardLH
|| `* Re: who can write an app?paul
||  +* Re: who can write an app?VanguardLH
||  |`- Re: who can write an app?Chris
||  `- Re: who can write an app?Carlos E.R.
|`- Re: who can write an app?paul
`* Re: who can write an app?Chris
 `* Re: who can write an app?paul
  +* Re: who can write an app?nospam
  |`* Re: who can write an app?paul
  | `* Re: who can write an app?nospam
  |  `* Re: who can write an app?paul
  |   `* Re: who can write an app?nospam
  |    `- Re: who can write an app?paul
  `* Re: who can write an app?VanguardLH
   `- Re: who can write an app?nospam

1
who can write an app?

<k5kdcgtu7voqaejirr8dmt700hhc142oa4@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=16672&group=comp.mobile.android#16672

From: NONONOmi...@fmguy.com (micky)
Newsgroups: comp.mobile.android
Subject: who can write an app?
Date: Sun, 13 Jun 2021 23:46:21 -0400
 by: micky - Mon, 14 Jun 2021 03:46 UTC

I'm still surprised by the variety of apps out there. Pedometers,
hearing aid contols, road rally timers, and multiple versions of all of
them.

Can anyone write an app for in iphone? Or is it like apple computers
where iiuc only apple writes the software?

Re: who can write an app?

<140620210004092042%nospam@nospam.invalid>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=16674&group=comp.mobile.android#16674

From: nos...@nospam.invalid (nospam)
Newsgroups: comp.mobile.android
Subject: Re: who can write an app?
Date: Mon, 14 Jun 2021 00:04:09 -0400
 by: nospam - Mon, 14 Jun 2021 04:04 UTC

In article <k5kdcgtu7voqaejirr8dmt700hhc142oa4@4ax.com>, micky
<NONONOmisc07@fmguy.com> wrote:

> I'm still surprised by the variety of apps out there. Pedometers,
> hearing aid contols, road rally timers, and multiple versions of all of
> them.
>
> Can anyone write an app for in iphone?

yep. all it takes is an idea and some time.

> Or is it like apple computers
> where iiuc only apple writes the software?

you uc incorrectly. that has *never* been true, going back to the very
first apple i computer ~45 years ago.

anyone can write apps for any or all of the various computers and other
devices apple makes. full stop.

Re: who can write an app?

<hzgou29usjas$.dlg@v.nguard.lh>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=16676&group=comp.mobile.android#16676

From: V...@nguard.LH (VanguardLH)
Newsgroups: comp.mobile.android
Date: Mon, 14 Jun 2021 01:05:58 -0500
 by: VanguardLH - Mon, 14 Jun 2021 06:05 UTC

micky <NONONOmisc07@fmguy.com> wrote:

> I'm still surprised by the variety of apps out there. Pedometers,
> hearing aid contols, road rally timers, and multiple versions of all of
> them.
>
> Can anyone write an app for in iphone? Or is it like apple computers
> where iiuc only apple writes the software?

This is a newsgroup that discusses Android, not iOS.

The official language, and endorsed by Google, for Android app
development is Java. Kotlin is gaining ground as an alternative.

https://kotlinlang.org/docs/comparison-to-java.html#what-kotlin-has-that-java-does-not
https://www.xenonstack.com/blog/kotlin-andriod/

C/C++ can be used with the Android NDK (Native Development Kit).

Just because someone builds an app, and even if they go through the
hassle of getting it published at Google's Play Store, does not mandate
quality code. There are a ton of crap apps. Some look like someone's
foray into app building, or a school assignment. Many authors produce
something barely usable, because they're looking to sell it (i.e., have
a crippled free version, and require payment to get full features).
There are tons of adware apps at the Store. In fact, it can be
difficult to find an app that meets your criteria that is not adware.

Re: who can write an app?

<sa6t8k$ndj$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=16677&group=comp.mobile.android#16677

From: ithink...@gmail.com (Chris)
Newsgroups: comp.mobile.android
Date: Mon, 14 Jun 2021 06:33:56 -0000 (UTC)
sha1:N6z+dff2PeHG9ifk9ktiTl7j0uw=
 by: Chris - Mon, 14 Jun 2021 06:33 UTC

micky <NONONOmisc07@fmguy.com> wrote:
> I'm still surprised by the variety of apps out there. Pedometers,
> hearing aid contols, road rally timers, and multiple versions of all of
> them.
>
> Can anyone write an app for in iphone? Or is it like apple computers
> where iiuc only apple writes the software?

You're in the wrong newsgroup, but the principle is the same: literally
anyone can write an app. Doesn't matter which OS. It costs you nothing
except time and a computer for writing it on.

Re: who can write an app?

<sa7c43$1q0f$1@gioia.aioe.org>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=16679&group=comp.mobile.android#16679

From: www.godf...@opt-in.invalid (Piet)
Newsgroups: comp.mobile.android
Date: Mon, 14 Jun 2021 12:47:32 +0200
 by: Piet - Mon, 14 Jun 2021 10:47 UTC

VanguardLH wrote:
> micky wrote:
>> I'm still surprised by the variety of apps out there. Pedometers,
>> hearing aid contols, road rally timers, and multiple versions of all of
>> them.
>>
>> Can anyone write an app for in iphone? Or is it like apple computers
>> where iiuc only apple writes the software?
>
> This is a newsgroup that discusses Android, not iOS.

That doesn't make the question - which boils down to a comparison -
invalid, illegal or whatever here.

E.g. Signal is available on iOS and Android, but the iOS version for
sure wasn't written by Apple.

-p

Re: who can write an app?

<sa7rd9$193s$2@gioia.aioe.org>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=16689&group=comp.mobile.android#16689

From: nos...@nospam.invalid (paul)
Newsgroups: comp.mobile.android
Date: Mon, 14 Jun 2021 17:08:26 +0200
 by: paul - Mon, 14 Jun 2021 15:08 UTC

VanguardLH wrote on 14.06.2021 08:05
> There are tons of adware apps at the Store. In fact, it can be
> difficult to find an app that meets your criteria that is not adware.

I suspect a _huge_ number of the adware/payware apps are simply copies of
the FOSS src code found on F-Droid based on how similar they look & feel.

Regarding the OP's question Google makes it easy for us with Android Studio.
Apple doesn't make it hard - but it's nowhere nearly as easy (see below).

The Android Studio software environment is free & well documented.
Unlike the iOS build environment, for Android, you don't even need to have a
Google Account (or any account) to download & use it for yourself to test.

Android Studio comes with a free tutorial (and many more abound on the net).
Unlike with iOS, almost all Android emulators are free and (again, unlike
iOS) all work on all platforms, and also unlike iOS, there is tons of
existing professionally written FOSS software on F-Droid to test & modify.

If you want to modify existing professionally written software - Android is
the way to go since everything is free without needing to connect to the
mother ship and without needing to pay money to the mother ship's owners.

Hence writing (or modifying existing) apps for your own use is a breeze.

There isn't any barrier put up by Google whatsoever, while I wouldn't say
the multiple barriers Apple puts up are huge, but who wants to always be
connected to Apple just to download software and who wants to pay Apple just
to test it out, and worse, who wants to have to be forced to buy a Mac just
to write software for his phone?

Here's an Android starting point for developing apps:
https://developer.android.com/training/basics/firstapp/creating-project

Here's a Apple starting point for developing iOS apps:
https://developer.apple.com/swift/resources/

In summary, since nospam will dispute everything above sans a single fact,
my assessment is that it's easier to write code for Android if what you want
to do is test the waters for your own use since you have far fewer initial
barriers than you would with iOS - but - if you're writing professional
software which is going to be published on the App Store, then having to
purchase a Mac can be amortized over all the money you'll make off the Apple
users (who pay far more overall for software than do Android users).

Re: who can write an app?

<sa7rdb$193s$3@gioia.aioe.org>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=16690&group=comp.mobile.android#16690

From: nos...@nospam.invalid (paul)
Newsgroups: comp.mobile.android
Date: Mon, 14 Jun 2021 17:08:28 +0200
 by: paul - Mon, 14 Jun 2021 15:08 UTC

Chris wrote on 14.06.2021 06:33
> You're in the wrong newsgroup, but the principle is the same: literally
> anyone can write an app. Doesn't matter which OS. It costs you nothing
> except time and a computer for writing it on.

Chris is assuming you _already_ have a Mac to develop iOS code.

Maybe you do - maybe you don't.

If you don't, *the Mac will cost you "something"* which isn't nothing.

Re: who can write an app?

<140620211140299066%nospam@nospam.invalid>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=16696&group=comp.mobile.android#16696

From: nos...@nospam.invalid (nospam)
Newsgroups: comp.mobile.android
Date: Mon, 14 Jun 2021 11:40:29 -0400
 by: nospam - Mon, 14 Jun 2021 15:40 UTC

In article <sa7rdb$193s$3@gioia.aioe.org>, paul <nospam@nospam.invalid>
wrote:

> Chris wrote on 14.06.2021 06:33
> > You're in the wrong newsgroup, but the principle is the same: literally
> > anyone can write an app. Doesn't matter which OS. It costs you nothing
> > except time and a computer for writing it on.
>
> Chris is assuming you _already_ have a Mac to develop iOS code.

a mac is not required. people can write ios apps on an ipad if they
want.

> Maybe you do - maybe you don't.
>
> If you don't, *the Mac will cost you "something"* which isn't nothing.

neither will the pc that is required for android development.

also, a cheap used mac or pc is more than sufficient for app
development, especially for a first app. there are plenty under $100
that will work just fine.

Re: who can write an app?

<sa85ar$8j0$1@gioia.aioe.org>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=16711&group=comp.mobile.android#16711

From: nos...@nospam.invalid (paul)
Newsgroups: comp.mobile.android
Date: Mon, 14 Jun 2021 19:57:49 +0200
 by: paul - Mon, 14 Jun 2021 17:57 UTC

nospam wrote on 14.06.2021 17:40
>> Chris is assuming you _already_ have a Mac to develop iOS code.
>
> a mac is not required.

The question was about the differences between Apple & Android coding.
All your excuses to hide the deficiencies of iOS coding are noted.

The point which you apologists are always blissfully ignorant of is that
Android Studio works on whichever PC platform you have while XCode doesn't
so whatever PC platform you have, Android Studio will work on it - but you
have to have the Apple hardware for XCode to even get started on.

>> Maybe you do - maybe you don't.
>>
>> If you don't, *the Mac will cost you "something"* which isn't nothing.
>
> neither will the pc that is required for android development.

The point you apologists are ignorant of is that whatever platform you have,
Android Studio will work on it while for XCode you have to be on Apple.

> also, a cheap used mac or pc is more than sufficient for app
> development, especially for a first app. there are plenty under $100
> that will work just fine.

You spend your entire day making up inane excuses for Apple's deficiencies.

What excuse will you make for the fact you can obtain & install & use
Android Studio on Windows without ever telling Google anything about you -
and better yet - your contact information isn't embedded in each of your
apps - but you can't do the same with XCode?

> people can write ios apps on an ipad if they want.

I have plenty of iPads.
What tutorial do you know of that is as easy to follow as is Android Studio?

Name it.
--
Apologists like nospam are constantly making excuses for Apple deficiencies.

Re: who can write an app?

<1drae8z8hlj6u.dlg@v.nguard.lh>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=16712&group=comp.mobile.android#16712

From: V...@nguard.LH (VanguardLH)
Newsgroups: comp.mobile.android
Date: Mon, 14 Jun 2021 13:00:34 -0500
 by: VanguardLH - Mon, 14 Jun 2021 18:00 UTC

Piet <www.godfatherof.nl/@opt-in.invalid> wrote:

> VanguardLH wrote:
>
>> micky wrote:
>>
>>> Can anyone write an app for in iphone? Or is it like apple computers
>>> where iiuc only apple writes the software?
>>
>> This is a newsgroup that discusses Android, not iOS.
>
> That doesn't make the question - which boils down to a comparison -
> invalid, illegal or whatever here.

Just where, in the OP's inquiry, is there a comparison?

Questions about Windows are potential flames, and off-topic at a
minimum, in a Linux newsgroup, and visa versa. Same for any other
off-topic post about an OS different than the name of the newsgroup.
You really have that much of a problem discerning the name of *THIS*
newsgroup? When did Apple start using the Android OS? Apple abandoned
their iOS, and replaced it with Android?

Re: who can write an app?

<140620211410459996%nospam@nospam.invalid>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=16713&group=comp.mobile.android#16713

From: nos...@nospam.invalid (nospam)
Newsgroups: comp.mobile.android
Date: Mon, 14 Jun 2021 14:10:45 -0400
 by: nospam - Mon, 14 Jun 2021 18:10 UTC

In article <sa85ar$8j0$1@gioia.aioe.org>, paul <nospam@nospam.invalid>
wrote:

> What excuse will you make for the fact you can obtain & install & use
> Android Studio on Windows without ever telling Google anything about you -
> and better yet - your contact information isn't embedded in each of your
> apps - but you can't do the same with XCode?

nonsense. apple doesn't know nor care what anyone does with xcode (or
anything else for that matter) and nothing is embedded in an app unless
the developer put it there.

if someone distributes an app, whether it's via one of the app stores
(google, apple, microsoft) or via the developer's own web site, then
the app *will* be linked to the developer, for reasons that should be
obvious to everyone, except you.

> > people can write ios apps on an ipad if they want.
>
> I have plenty of iPads.
> What tutorial do you know of that is as easy to follow as is Android Studio?

if you can't figure out how to use a search engine to find what's
needed, then you aren't going to be able to figure out how to write an
actual app, or even just a code snippet that does something.

Re: who can write an app?

<sa864c$lct$1@gioia.aioe.org>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=16714&group=comp.mobile.android#16714

From: nos...@nospam.invalid (paul)
Newsgroups: comp.mobile.android
Date: Mon, 14 Jun 2021 20:11:26 +0200
 by: paul - Mon, 14 Jun 2021 18:11 UTC

VanguardLH wrote on 14.06.2021 20:00
> Just where, in the OP's inquiry, is there a comparison?

Just to be clear, the OP, micky, is a well known troll with many (many many
many) aliases where what he does in each one is ask dumbshit questions and
then he leaves the thread alone forever (the point is that he puts NO ENERGY
into the work we add and he doesn't follow up on any of the responses).

While his actual words were bullshit (even he knows Apple doesn't write all
the apps on the App Store) the way I took it was to be helpful to everyone.

I spent energy to compare the ease of writing apps for Android versus that
of iOS for a casual user who is NOT trying to publish a professional app but
who is only trying to see what it is like to write an app for his own use.

You can take it any way you want but you're correct micky is a troll.

Yet at least my response showed the differences, for a casual user, between
writing apps for yourself using Android Studio tutorials versus just getting
started to do the same thing using Apple's XCode software.

In fact, if nospam comes up with a good XCode tutorial, I'll even _test_
that on my iOS iPads by following that tutorial nospam comes up with.

Otherwise, my main hurdle is you need a MAC for iOS app development (which I
don't have) whereas for Android app development, whatever PC you have works.

Re: who can write an app?

<11lkwclcal94e.dlg@v.nguard.lh>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=16715&group=comp.mobile.android#16715

From: V...@nguard.LH (VanguardLH)
Newsgroups: comp.mobile.android
Date: Mon, 14 Jun 2021 13:18:12 -0500
 by: VanguardLH - Mon, 14 Jun 2021 18:18 UTC

paul <nospam@nospam.invalid> wrote:

> Chris wrote:
>
>> You're in the wrong newsgroup, but the principle is the same:
>> literally anyone can write an app. Doesn't matter which OS. It costs
>> you nothing except time and a computer for writing it on.
>
> Chris is assuming you _already_ have a Mac to develop iOS code. Maybe
> you do - maybe you don't. If you don't, *the Mac will cost you
> "something"* which isn't nothing.

I don't do iOS. There isn't something, like an SDK or emulator, under
which you could develop for a different OS, like iOS? Bluestacks lets
you run Android on a Windows host. So does Android Studio, as you
mentioned before.

I've heard of, but never used, Xamarin (forget why I read up on it
awhile ago), a Microsoft-owned San Franciso-based company, and formerly
developed back in 2011 by Mono and called Mono for Android. There was
Xamarin.Android and Xamarin.iOS, but now just Xamarin, so I suppose
Microsoft combined them into one IDE.

https://dotnet.microsoft.com/apps/xamarin/mobile-apps
"Android and iOS with Xamarin"
https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/xamarin/get-started/what-is-xamarin
"Xamarin is an abstraction layer that manages communication of shared
code with underlying platform code."

Nothing for iOS dev under Windows or Linux that is free without being
crippleware and requiring phoning home? Microsoft thinks Xamarin can do
Android and iOS development. I haven't delved into it.

Re: who can write an app?

<140620211453533443%nospam@nospam.invalid>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=16719&group=comp.mobile.android#16719

From: nos...@nospam.invalid (nospam)
Newsgroups: comp.mobile.android
Date: Mon, 14 Jun 2021 14:53:53 -0400
 by: nospam - Mon, 14 Jun 2021 18:53 UTC

In article <11lkwclcal94e.dlg@v.nguard.lh>, VanguardLH <V@nguard.LH>
wrote:

> I don't do iOS. There isn't something, like an SDK or emulator, under
> which you could develop for a different OS, like iOS?

of course there is.

Re: who can write an app?

<sa8ls9$1f14$1@gioia.aioe.org>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=16746&group=comp.mobile.android#16746

From: nos...@nospam.invalid (paul)
Newsgroups: comp.mobile.android
Date: Tue, 15 Jun 2021 00:40:11 +0200
 by: paul - Mon, 14 Jun 2021 22:40 UTC

nospam wrote on 14.06.2021 20:10>> I have plenty of iPads.
>> What tutorial do you know of that is as easy to follow as is Android Studio?
>
> if you can't figure out how to use a search engine to find what's
> needed, then you aren't going to be able to figure out how to write an
> actual app, or even just a code snippet that does something.

Why do Apple apologists constantly lie about imaginary iOS functionality?
*They brazenly fabricated XCode functionality for iOS that never existed.*

Why?
I don't know why.

*I suspect nospam _hates_ that Xcode isn't ported to the iPad by Apple*
But why do apologists brazenly lie about something so easy to doublecheck?

His constant brazen lies is how I know nospam has no education to speak of.
You can't pass a biochemistry class by just guessing at every answer.

You can't work for even a week at a startup by constantly fabricating lies.

It's people like nospam who lie with every breath that make me say that the
Apple apologists are who ruin Usenet because they _hate_ what iOS truly is.
--
And iOS just doesn't run XCode no matter how brazenly nospam will lie.
https://insights.dice.com/2021/05/24/should-apple-put-xcode-and-other-pro-tools-on-ipad/

Re: who can write an app?

<140620211919152632%nospam@nospam.invalid>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=16751&group=comp.mobile.android#16751

From: nos...@nospam.invalid (nospam)
Newsgroups: comp.mobile.android
Date: Mon, 14 Jun 2021 19:19:15 -0400
 by: nospam - Mon, 14 Jun 2021 23:19 UTC

In article <sa8ls9$1f14$1@gioia.aioe.org>, paul <nospam@nospam.invalid>
wrote:

> >> What tutorial do you know of that is as easy to follow as is Android
> >> Studio?
> >
> > if you can't figure out how to use a search engine to find what's
> > needed, then you aren't going to be able to figure out how to write an
> > actual app, or even just a code snippet that does something.
>
> Why do Apple apologists constantly lie about imaginary iOS functionality?
> *They brazenly fabricated XCode functionality for iOS that never existed.*
>
> Why?
> I don't know why.
>
> *I suspect nospam _hates_ that Xcode isn't ported to the iPad by Apple*
> But why do apologists brazenly lie about something so easy to doublecheck?
>
> His constant brazen lies is how I know nospam has no education to speak of.
> You can't pass a biochemistry class by just guessing at every answer.
>
> You can't work for even a week at a startup by constantly fabricating lies.
>
> It's people like nospam who lie with every breath that make me say that the
> Apple apologists are who ruin Usenet because they _hate_ what iOS truly is.

exactly as i thought.

you completely failed to find what's needed, and worse, you don't even
know where to begin to look.

hint: the ipad solution does not use xcode (although it's compatible
with it).

Re: who can write an app?

<qligtfj1ypjb.dlg@v.nguard.lh>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=16752&group=comp.mobile.android#16752

From: V...@nguard.LH (VanguardLH)
Newsgroups: comp.mobile.android
Date: Mon, 14 Jun 2021 18:25:56 -0500
 by: VanguardLH - Mon, 14 Jun 2021 23:25 UTC

paul <nospam@nospam.invalid> wrote:

> VanguardLH wrote:
>
>> Just where, in the OP's inquiry, is there a comparison?
>
> Just to be clear, the OP, micky, is a well known troll with many (many many
> many) aliases ...

Which other ones? Got a list, or MIDs for articles where he nymshifts
to something other than "micky"? To me, nymshifters are trolls, and I
plonk them (by hiding instead of deleting).

I'd like to look at his other nyms to see if he can be identified across
many of them.

Re: who can write an app?

<sa8otr$fcq$1@gioia.aioe.org>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=16753&group=comp.mobile.android#16753

From: nos...@nospam.invalid (paul)
Newsgroups: comp.mobile.android
Date: Tue, 15 Jun 2021 01:32:13 +0200
 by: paul - Mon, 14 Jun 2021 23:32 UTC

nospam wrote on 15.06.2021 02:19
> hint: the ipad solution does not use xcode (although it's compatible
> with it).

*Why is it you Apple apologists always lie about _everything_ you claim?*
(Do you hang only around people too stupid to doublecheck your claims?)

Nobody who had _any_ self respect would brazenly lie like you do nospam.
Nobody.

*And nobody who is educated would _need_ to lie like you incessantly do*.
You're always wrong.

I suspect you actually truly _believe_ your lies (like flat earthers do).
Your credibility is worthless, nospam.

Meanwhile mine is 100% stellar on facts (as always).
That's the difference between a well educated person... and you, nospam.
--
It's shocking that people as ignorant as nospam even exist in this world.

Re: who can write an app?

<sa9kd2$ddb$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=16767&group=comp.mobile.android#16767

From: ithink...@gmail.com (Chris)
Newsgroups: comp.mobile.android
Date: Tue, 15 Jun 2021 07:21:06 -0000 (UTC)
sha1:jwAUgy0pD6MGRBj9DWUj81i5GZk=
 by: Chris - Tue, 15 Jun 2021 07:21 UTC

VanguardLH <V@nguard.LH> wrote:
> paul <nospam@nospam.invalid> wrote:
>
>> VanguardLH wrote:
>>
>>> Just where, in the OP's inquiry, is there a comparison?
>>
>> Just to be clear, the OP, micky, is a well known troll with many (many many
>> many) aliases ...
>
> Which other ones? Got a list, or MIDs for articles where he nymshifts
> to something other than "micky"? To me, nymshifters are trolls, and I
> plonk them (by hiding instead of deleting).

Why are you responding to "paul", then? He's the worst culprit on this ng
and all other ngs he pollutes.

> I'd like to look at his other nyms to see if he can be identified across
> many of them.

Re: who can write an app?

<jr6mph-q5t.ln1@Telcontar.valinor>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=16768&group=comp.mobile.android#16768

From: robin_li...@es.invalid (Carlos E.R.)
Newsgroups: comp.mobile.android
Date: Tue, 15 Jun 2021 11:01:07 +0200
 by: Carlos E.R. - Tue, 15 Jun 2021 09:01 UTC

On 14/06/2021 20.11, paul wrote:
> VanguardLH wrote on 14.06.2021 20:00
>> Just where, in the OP's inquiry, is there a comparison?
>
> Just to be clear, the OP, micky, is a well known troll with many (many many
> many) aliases

So do you, Arlen :-D

Cheers, Carlos.

computers / comp.mobile.android / Re: who can write an app?