Always think of something new; this helps you forget your last rotten idea. -- Seth Frankel

tech / rec.autos.tech / ELM327 OBD2 V2.1 Bluetooth Interface Auto  #Car Scanner how it work ?

SubjectAuthor
* ELM327 OBD2 V2.1 Bluetooth Interface Auto  #Car Scapriti desai
`- Re: ELM327 OBD2 V2.1 Bluetooth Interface Auto #Car Scanner how itsunyash multitrading

1
ELM327 OBD2 V2.1 Bluetooth Interface Auto  #Car Scanner how it work ?

<25408f63-4690-4168-89d4-0d3e3774a3e6n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=1767&group=rec.autos.tech#1767

Newsgroups: rec.autos.tech
Date: Wed, 8 Jun 2022 00:23:42 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: ELM327_OBD2_V2.1_Bluetooth_Interface_Auto _#Car_Sca
nner_how_it_work_?
From: pritides...@gmail.com (priti desai)
 by: priti desai - Wed, 8 Jun 2022 07:23 UTC

Car Scanner ELM327 Bluetooth V2 Bluetooth Interface
ELM327 Car Scanner Bluetooth CAN-BUS scan tool supports OBD-II protocols it is used to read & diagnose trouble codes, clear trouble codes and detect fuel pressure and so on. ELM327 Bluetooth Interface Auto Diagnostic OBD #Scanner an on-Board Diagnostics, or OBD, in an automotive context, is a generic term referring to a vehicles self-diagnostic and reporting capability.

Free Torque App ELM327 Car Scanner Bluetooth V2.1 OBD2
Engine RPM
Calculated Load Value
Coolant Temperature
Fuel System Status
Vehicle Speed
Short Term Fuel Trim
Long Term Fuel Trim
Intake Manifold Pressure
Timing Advance
Intake Air Temperature
Air Flow Rate
Absolute Throttle Position
Oxygen sensor voltages/associated short term fuel trims
Fuel System status
Fuel Pressure
ELM327 OBD2 V2.1 Bluetooth Interface Auto  #Car Scanner

Car Scanner Elm327 Bluetooth adapter gives you the opportunity to spy on your car wirelessly. Convert your PC, PDA, Mobile to a diagnostic tool and monitor all critical information of the cars ECU. The Car Scanner Elm327 Bluetooth is an adapter that connects to the cars network and then creates a virtual cable between the adapter and the PC that it is connected. With the help of various open source application for the Elm327, you can have a digital gauge or an advanced. diagnostic system and a powerful performance measurement toll in your screen.

OBD Car scanner  Read diagnostic trouble codes, both generic and manufacturer-specific, and display their meaning (over 3000 generic code definitions in the database).
Clear trouble codes and turn off the MIL (Check Engine light)
Supported car scanner : All cars, Bike made after 2009 except listed below
Non supported car models : all SVU models , all fiat models , Tata models till 2013, Maruti s coss, sx4 , basic model like maruti 800 , santo , omani will support made after 2013
Main function : Read & Remove Engine check light fault code ( ABS , AIR BAG light can't remove by this device

Car Scanner Specifications :-
Support OBD-II protocols ISO15765-4 (CAN)
ISO14230-4 (KWP2000)
ISO9141-2
J1850 VPW
J1850 PWM
Color Back + Orange + Blue
Dimensions (LxWxH) mm 8.2 x 4.6 x 2.5cm
Weight(gm) 45

Re: ELM327 OBD2 V2.1 Bluetooth Interface Auto #Car Scanner how it work ?

<dab1916e-8a32-4e2a-a5ab-80247a39b863n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=1775&group=rec.autos.tech#1775

Newsgroups: rec.autos.tech
Date: Wed, 6 Jul 2022 02:39:24 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Re: ELM327 OBD2 V2.1 Bluetooth Interface Auto #Car Scanner how it
work ?
From: dmsunyas...@gmail.com (sunyash multitrading)
 by: sunyash multitrading - Wed, 6 Jul 2022 09:39 UTC