From: nos...@nospam.invalid (paul)
Newsgroups: misc.phone.mobile.iphone,comp.mobile.android
Subject: Re: iPhone owners keep mocking Android users
Date: Mon, 19 Jul 2021 21:43:48 +0200
 by: paul - Mon, 19 Jul 2021 19:43 UTC

Jolly Roger wrote on 19.07.2021 21:20
> Yep, and the fact that SMS is severely limited in comparison and is not
> encrypted is precisely why iMessage users dislike it, which has nothing
> directly to do with Android specifically.

*Adults will notice Jolly Roger said _exactly_ what the articles predicted!*

FACT:
"*Google Messages... supports end to end encryption*
between Messages users (much like iOS)"
<https://www.androidcentral.com/i-wish-my-apple-friends-would-stop-android-shaming-me>

The apologists are fantastically ignorant of what Android actually does.
Much as how Trump supporters are fantastically ignorant of what Trump does.

They're EXACTLY the same!
1. They're fantastically ignorant people
2. Who are fed exactly what to believe
3. But what's worse is - they believe all the bullshit.

Just like the articles badgolferman referenced said they would.

> As is so often the case, that lame-ass article and this entire thread
> amounts to a bunch of butt-hurt Android zealots and people with strange
> little Apple hate boners ragging on Apple.

Adults will notice Jolly Roger didn't even _read_ the articles badgolferman
referenced & yet, Jolly Roger said _everything_ the articles said he would.

That's how predictable these fantastically ignorant apologists truly are.
--
Alan Baker, Alan Browne, Chris, Haemactylus, Joerg Lorenz, Jolly Roger,
Lewis, nospam, Rod Speed, Savageduck, Wade Garrett, Wolffan, Your Name,

Re: iPhone owners keep mocking Android users

<ilm4gfFmfe8U9@mid.individual.net>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=17856&group=comp.mobile.android#17856

Followup: misc.phone.mobile.iphone
From: jollyro...@pobox.com (Jolly Roger)
Newsgroups: misc.phone.mobile.iphone,comp.mobile.android
Date: 19 Jul 2021 20:09:51 GMT
 by: Jolly Roger - Mon, 19 Jul 2021 20:09 UTC

On 2021-07-19, paul <nospam@nospam.invalid> wrote:
> Jolly Roger wrote on 19.07.2021 21:20
>>
>> Yep, and the fact that SMS is severely limited in comparison and is not
>> encrypted is precisely why iMessage users dislike it, which has nothing
>> directly to do with Android specifically.
>
> FACT:
> "*Google Messages... supports end to end encryption*

Adults here will notice I specifically talked about *SMS* messages
(which the OP's article says show up as green in the Apple Messages
app). Adults will also notice that I didn't mention "Google Messages"
at all - and neither did badgolferman's vaunted article, because Google
Messages is *irrelevant* to the topic being discussed:

<https://www.zdnet.com/article/iphone-owners-keep-mocking-android-users-and-people-are-hurting/>

Like a little child throwing a temper tantrum, poor little Arlen (paul)
gets so triggered when adults have factual discussions that he
desperately resorts to ad hominem and tosses strawmen into the mix in an
attempt to derail the conversation. Little Arlen constantly throws such
little hissy fits when anyone in the Apple news groups speaks the truth
due to his strange little Apple hate boner. Just pathetic.

JR

Re: iPhone owners keep mocking Android users

<sd52oa$1urj$1@gioia.aioe.org>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=17861&group=comp.mobile.android#17861

From: nos...@nospam.invalid (paul)
Newsgroups: misc.phone.mobile.iphone,comp.mobile.android
Date: Tue, 20 Jul 2021 01:44:23 +0200
 by: paul - Mon, 19 Jul 2021 23:44 UTC

Jolly Roger wrote on 19.07.2021 22:09
> Adults here will notice I specifically talked about *SMS* messages
> (which the OP's article says show up as green in the Apple Messages
> app). Adults will also notice that I didn't mention "Google Messages"
> at all - and neither did badgolferman's vaunted article...

*In his ignorance, Jolly Roger said _exactly_ what the cites said he would!*

Notice badgolferman's cites _did_ very much call out Google messages app!
"*Google Messages... supports end to end encryption*
between Messages users (much like iOS)"
<https://www.androidcentral.com/i-wish-my-apple-friends-would-stop-android-shaming-me>

The reason Jolly Roger is ignorant of this is he, being an apologist, simply
didn't _click_ on _any_ of the cites badgolferman provided. Not even one!

And yet...
*Jolly Roger did _exactly_ what the articles claimed ignorant Apple owners do!*
--
Alan Baker, Alan Browne, Chris, Haemactylus, Joerg Lorenz, Jolly Roger,
Lewis, nospam, Rod Speed, Savageduck, Wade Garrett, Wolffan, Your Name,
et al. deny all facts they don't like, without even reading the cites!

computers / comp.mobile.android / Re: iPhone owners keep mocking Android users