"Ignorance is the soil in which belief in miracles grows." -- Robert G. Ingersoll

interests / sci.anthropology.paleo / Early Homo erectus lived at high altitudes

SubjectAuthor
* Early Homo erectus lived at high altitudesPandora
+* Re: Early Homo erectus lived at high altitudeslittor...@gmail.com
|+* Re: Early Homo erectus lived at high altitudeslittor...@gmail.com
||+- Re: Early Homo erectus lived at high altitudeslittor...@gmail.com
||`* Re: Early Homo erectus lived at high altitudesPrimum Sapienti
|| `* Re: Early Homo erectus lived at high altitudesJTEM is so reasonable
||  `* Re: Early Homo erectus lived at high altitudesPrimum Sapienti
||   +- Re: Early Homo erectus lived at high altitudesMarc Verhaegen
||   `- Re: Early Homo erectus lived at high altitudesJTEM is so reasonable
|`- Re: Early Homo erectus lived at high altitudesJTEM is so reasonable
+* Re: Early Homo erectus lived at high altitudesPrimum Sapienti
|`* Re: Early Homo erectus lived at high altitudesJTEM is so reasonable
| +- Re: Early Homo erectus lived at high altitudesJTEM is so reasonable
| `- Re: Early Homo erectus lived at high altitudesPrimum Sapienti
`* Re: Early Homo erectus lived at high altitudesJTEM is so reasonable
 `* Re: Early Homo erectus lived at high altitudesPrimum Sapienti
  `- Re: Early Homo erectus lived at high altitudesJTEM is so reasonable

1
Early Homo erectus lived at high altitudes

<i2hiiil65c5ghr3e0t7m96nsphrcouh5ee@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=17860&group=sci.anthropology.paleo#17860

From: pand...@knoware.nl (Pandora)
Newsgroups: sci.anthropology.paleo
Subject: Early Homo erectus lived at high altitudes
Date: Fri, 13 Oct 2023 15:21:48 +0200
 by: Pandora - Fri, 13 Oct 2023 13:21 UTC

2000 meters above sea level.
https://phys.org/news/2023-10-reexamination-ancient-jawbone-ethiopia-homo.html

Well, that does explain all the aquatic adaptations.

Re: Early Homo erectus lived at high altitudes

<9cf1941f-8f72-4389-a598-fddfe95d3190n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=17861&group=sci.anthropology.paleo#17861

Newsgroups: sci.anthropology.paleo
Date: Fri, 13 Oct 2023 09:39:35 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Re: Early Homo erectus lived at high altitudes
From: littoral...@gmail.com (littor...@gmail.com)
 by: littor...@gmail.com - Fri, 13 Oct 2023 16:39 UTC

> 2000 meters above sea level.
> https://phys.org/news/2023-10-reexamination-ancient-jawbone-ethiopia-homo..html

Kudu runner:
> Well, that does explain all the aquatic adaptations.

:-DDD
My little little little boy,
- never heard of rivers??
- erectus?habilis?australopith
- do you understand the word "suggest"?? "no clear consensus"??

This is H.erectus s.s.:
• Archaic Homo's atypical tooth-wear was caused by "sand and oral processing of marine mollusks", Towle cs 2022 https://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1002/ajpa.24500
• H.erectus s.s. typically fossilized in coastal sediments, e.g. Mojokerto: barnacles + corals, Trinil: Pseudodon + Elongaria (edible shellfish), Sangiran-17: "brackish marsh near the coast".
• Stephen Munro described sea-shell engravings made by H.erectus, Joordens cs 2015 Nature 518:228–231 https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/25470048/
• Ear-exostoses (H.erectus & H.neand.) develop after years of cold(er) water irrigation https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5696936/
• Pachy-osteo-sclerosis = slow+shallow-diving (de Buffrénil cs 2010 J.Mamm.Evol.17:101-120), e.g. erectus’ parietal bone is 2x as thick as in gorillas.
• Brain size in erectus (2x apes/australopiths) is facilitated by aquatic foods, e.g. DHA in shellfish… cf. Odontocetes, Pinnipedia.
• Late-Pleistocene descendants or relatives colonized islands far oversea (fossils Flores 100–50 ka, Luzon 67 ka) https://www.academia..edu/36193382/Coastal_Dispersal_of_Pleistocene_Homo_2018
• Homo’s stone tool use & dexterity is typical for molluscivores, e.g. sea-otters.

IOW, only incredible imbeciles believe their ancestors ran after antelopes over Afr.savanna 2000 m above sea-level.
Grow up!

Re: Early Homo erectus lived at high altitudes

<ugfklq$a3b7$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=17868&group=sci.anthropology.paleo#17868

From: inval...@invalid.invalid (Primum Sapienti)
Newsgroups: sci.anthropology.paleo
Date: Sat, 14 Oct 2023 21:01:11 -0600
 by: Primum Sapienti - Sun, 15 Oct 2023 03:01 UTC

Pandora wrote:
> 2000 meters above sea level.
> https://phys.org/news/2023-10-reexamination-ancient-jawbone-ethiopia-homo.html
>
> Well, that does explain all the aquatic adaptations.

Yes, we're all waiting for mv to say this confirms the
aquatic scenario. Expect to see this soon on his
dumbgwanawanawana land thing.

Re: Early Homo erectus lived at high altitudes

<cde8bfdd-db6b-4be9-972a-e75d46f3cba8n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=17894&group=sci.anthropology.paleo#17894

Newsgroups: sci.anthropology.paleo
Date: Wed, 18 Oct 2023 10:30:13 -0700 (PDT)
From: littoral...@gmail.com (littor...@gmail.com)
 by: littor...@gmail.com - Wed, 18 Oct 2023 17:30 UTC

Op vrijdag 13 oktober 2023 om 18:39:37 UTC+2 schreef littor...@gmail.com:
> > 2000 meters above sea level.
> > https://phys.org/news/2023-10-reexamination-ancient-jawbone-ethiopia-homo.html

Kudu runner:
> > Well, that does explain all the aquatic adaptations.

???
- never heard of rivers??
- was this Ethiopican jaw erectus?? habilis? australopith
- do you understand the words "suggest"?? "no clear consensus"??

Still no answer from the kudu runners: these idiots see everywhere "human ancestors": they even think they descend from Gorilla afarensis... :-DDD
• “Incisal dental microwear in A.afarensis is most similar to that observed in Gorilla”. Ryan & Johanson 1989.
• The composite skull reconstructed mostly from A.L.333 spms “looked very much like a small female gorilla”. Johanson & Edey 1981:351.
• “Other primitive [or advanced gorilla-like? MV] features found in KNM-WT 17000, but not know or much discussed for A.afarensis, are: very small cranial capacity; low posterior profile of the calvaria; nasals extended far above the frontomaxillar suture and well onto an uninflated glabella; and extremely convex inferolateral margins of the orbits such as found in some gorillas”. Walker cs 1986.
• As for the maximum parietal breadth and the biauriculare in O.H.5 & KNM-ER 406 “the robust australopithecines have values near the Gorilla mean: both the pongids and the robust australopithecines have highly pneumatized bases”. Kennedy 1991.
• In O.H.5, “the curious and characteristic features of the Paranthropus skull... parallel some of those of the gorilla”. Robinson 1960.
• The boisei “lineage has been characterized by sexual dimorphism of the degree seen in modern Gorilla for the length of its known history”. Leakey & Walker 1988.
• A.boisei teeth showed “a relative absence of prism decussation”; among extant hominoids, “Gorilla enamel showed rel.little decussation ...”. Beynon & Wood 1986.
• “The evolution of the australopithecine crania was the antithesis of the Homo line. Instead of becoming less ape-like, as in Homo, they become more ‘ape-like’. Cranial proportions and ectocranial features that were thought to be unique among pongids evolved separately [? MV] in the australopithecines parallel [? MV] with the great apes. The features of KNM-WT 17000, therefore, are not as ‘primitive’ as they look. The robust Australopithecus did not evolve from a big-toothed pongid ancestor with large cranial superstructures, but from a small-toothed hominid with a rounder, smoother ectocranium, like A.africanus”. Ferguson 1989.
• “Plio-Pleistocene hominids had markedly abbreviated [enamel] growth periods relative to modern man, similar to those of the modem great apes”. Bromage & Dean 1985.
• “Enamel thickness has been secondarily reduced in the African apes and also, although at a different rate and extent, in the orang-utan. Thick enamel, previously the most important characteristic in arguments about the earliest hominid, does not therefore identify a hominid”. Martin 1985.
• “Cranial capacity, the relationship between endocast and skull, sulcal pattern, brain shape and cranial venous sinuses, all of these features appear to be consistent with an ape-like external cortical morphology in Hadar early hominids”. Falk 1985.
• In the type-spm of A.afarensis, “the lower third premolar of ‘A.m africanus afarensis’ LH-4 is completely apelike”. Ferguson 1987.
• “A.m afarensis is much more similar cranially to the modern African apes than to modern humans”. Schoenemann 1989.
• “Olson's assertion that the lateral inflation of the A.L.m 333-45 mastoids is greater than in any extant ape is incorrect if the fossil is compared to P.troglodytes males or some Gorilla males and females. Moreover, the pattern of pneumatization in A.afarensis is also found only in the extant apes among other hominoids”. Kimbel cs 1984.
• “Prior to the identification of A.afarensis the asterionic notch was thought to characterize only the apes among hominoids. Kimbel and Rak relate this asterionic sutural figuration to the pattern of cranial cresting and temporal bone pneumatization shared by A. afarensis and the extant apes”. Kimbel cs 1984.
• “...that two presumed Paranthropus skulls were furnished with high sagittal crests implied that they had also possessed powerful occipital crests and ape-like planum nuchale... Nuchal crests which are no more prominent - and indeed some less prominent - will be found in many adult apes”. Zuckerman 1954.
• In Sts.5, MLD-37/38, SK-47, SK-48, SK-83, Taung, KNM-ER 406, O.H.24 & O.H.5, “craniometric analysis showed that they had marked similarities to those of extant pongids. These basicranial similarities between Plio-Pleistocene hominids and extant apes suggest that the upper respiratory systems of these groups were also apelike in appearance... Markedly flexed basicrania [are] found only in modern humans after the second year...”. Laitman & Heimbuch 1982.
• “The total morphological pattern with regard to the nasal region of Australopithecus can be characterized by a flat, non-protruding nasal skeleton which does not differ qualitatively from the extant nonhuman hominoid pattern, one which is in marked contrast to the protruding nasal skeleton of modern H.sapiens”. Franciscus & Trinkaus 1988.

Humans & orangutans (vs. Pan & Gorilla) have no Pliocene Africa retroviral DNA: they were NOT in Africa at least during the Pliocene.
H.erectus comes from SE.Asia: fossils Java, Flores, Peking, Luzon...

"Out of Africa" = empty slogan.

Australopiths = fossil relatives of Pan (S.Africa) or Gorilla (E.Africa), not of Homo!!

This is H.erectus s.s.:
• Archaic Homo's atypical tooth-wear was caused by "sand & oral processing of marine mollusks", Towle cs 2022 https://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1002/ajpa.24500
• H.erectus s.s. typically fossilized in coastal sediments, e.g. Mojokerto: barnacles+orals, Trinil: Pseudodon+Elongaria edible shellfish) Sangiran-17 "brackish marsh near the coast".
[...]

<036fa849-ec4e-4a45-b83e-39f427fa61a5n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=17895&group=sci.anthropology.paleo#17895

Newsgroups: sci.anthropology.paleo
Date: Wed, 18 Oct 2023 15:54:48 -0700 (PDT)
From: littoral...@gmail.com (littor...@gmail.com)
 by: littor...@gmail.com - Wed, 18 Oct 2023 22:54 UTC

Sorry, I wrote a few misspellings, here corrected:

> [...]
> • “The total morphological pattern with regard to the nasal region of Australopithecus can be characterized by a flat, non-protruding nasal skeleton which does not differ qualitatively from the extant nonhuman hominoid pattern, one which is in marked contrast to the protruding nasal skeleton of modern H.sapiens”. Franciscus & Trinkaus 1988.

Humans & orangutans (vs. Pan & Gorilla) have no Pliocene Africa retroviral DNA: they were NOT in Africa at least during the Pliocene.
H.erectus comes from SE.Asia: fossils Java, Flores, Peking, Luzon...

"Out of Africa" = empty slogan, essentially wrong: Homo came from S-Asia:
IMO late-Pleistocene Hominoidea were already bipedal in the swamp forests of the (then incipient) Red Sea:
https://www.gondwanatalks.com/l/the-waterside-hypothesis-wading-led-to-upright-walking-in-early-humans/

Australopiths = fossil relatives of Pan (S.Africa) or Gorilla (E.Africa), not of Homo!!

This is H.erectus s.s. Indonesia:
• Archaic Homo's atypical tooth-wear was caused by "sand and oral processing of marine mollusks", Towle cs 2022 https://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1002/ajpa.24500
• H.erectus s.s. typically fossilized in coastal sediments, e.g. Mojokerto: barnacles+corals, Trinil: Pseudodon+Elongaria edible shellfish, Sangiran-17 "brackish marsh near the coast".
• Stephen Munro described sea-shell engravings made by H.erectus, Joordens cs 2015 Nature 518:228–231 https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/25470048/
• Ear-exostoses H.erectus & H.neand. develop after years of cold(er) water irrigation https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5696936/
• Pachy-osteo-sclerosis = incipient aquatics = slow+shallow-diving (de Buffrénil cs 2010 J.Mamm.Evol.17:101-120), e.g. erectus’ parietal bone is 2x as thick as in gorillas.
• Brain size in erectus (2x apes=australopiths) is facilitated by aquatic foods, e.g. DHA in shellfish… cf. Odontocetes, Pinnipedia.
• Pleist. relatives of H.erectus colonized islands far oversea (fossils on Flores & Luzon) https://www.academia.edu/36193382/Coastal_Dispersal_of_Pleistocene_Homo_2018
• Homo’s stone tool use & dexterity (thumb opposable) is typical for molluscivores, e.g. sea-otters.

Re: Early Homo erectus lived at high altitudes

<7472c235-5d9f-4247-a86b-0d99333f3821n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=17897&group=sci.anthropology.paleo#17897

Newsgroups: sci.anthropology.paleo
Date: Wed, 18 Oct 2023 20:50:42 -0700 (PDT)
From: jte...@gmail.com (JTEM is so reasonable)
 by: JTEM is so reasonabl - Thu, 19 Oct 2023 03:50 UTC

Pandora wrote:
> 2000 meters above sea level.
> https://phys.org/news/2023-10-reexamination-ancient-jawbone-ethiopia-homo.html
>
> Well, that does explain all the aquatic adaptations.

It's not erectus.

If teeth are so authoritative, there was a Lucy or Ardi in Germany 10 million
years ago.

There's a clear pattern here where the owners of paleo anthropology have
been getting more & more stringent in their Afro centric views. At this
point they're pretending that African were launching boats in the Mediterranean
hundreds of thousands of years ago... because remains that don't fit the
narrative are being found in Europe, and they can't allow that...

There's no 2 million year old erectus remains in Africa. Sorry.

Not sorry.

-- --

https://jtem.tumblr.com/post/730831540483932160

Re: Early Homo erectus lived at high altitudes

<53a83b26-4e89-4d52-a293-f02ce5c6074cn@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=17898&group=sci.anthropology.paleo#17898

Newsgroups: sci.anthropology.paleo
Date: Wed, 18 Oct 2023 20:52:41 -0700 (PDT)
From: jte...@gmail.com (JTEM is so reasonable)
 by: JTEM is so reasonabl - Thu, 19 Oct 2023 03:52 UTC

littor...@gmail.com wrote:

> My little little little boy,
> - never heard of rivers??
> - erectus?habilis?australopith
> - do you understand the word "suggest"?? "no clear consensus"??

Australopithecus is known to have taken to mountains/caves.

Naledi is, what? Australopithecus Naledi, outside of the church of
paleo anthropology where the high priests worship themselves.

-- --

https://jtem.tumblr.com/post/730831540483932160

Re: Early Homo erectus lived at high altitudes

<65fa76e1-efba-4f00-8074-feba981c4d0en@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=17899&group=sci.anthropology.paleo#17899

Newsgroups: sci.anthropology.paleo
Date: Wed, 18 Oct 2023 20:58:23 -0700 (PDT)
From: jte...@gmail.com (JTEM is so reasonable)
 by: JTEM is so reasonabl - Thu, 19 Oct 2023 03:58 UTC

Primum Sapienti wrote:

> Yes, we're all waiting for mv to say this confirms the
> aquatic scenario. Expect to see this soon on his
> dumbgwanawanawana land thing.

If you read your own cite, the good Doctor is right. It doesn't match
erectus. They don't even claim it does. They claim that it's closest,
which means it's not a match. And considering that infants are
FREQUENTLY phonologically distinct from adults, it's an even dumber
claim.

But as you're pretending to not be a stupid troll, you explain here:

Why did it take 42 years for anyone to discover this startling similarity?

"Well they didn't invent magnifying glasses until 2017, and it was some
years later before anyone tried looking at a fossil with one."

-- --

https://jtem.tumblr.com/post/730831540483932160

Re: Early Homo erectus lived at high altitudes

<e06c1870-815b-4aa7-8317-5070f5f769a9n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=17900&group=sci.anthropology.paleo#17900

Newsgroups: sci.anthropology.paleo
Date: Thu, 19 Oct 2023 00:36:10 -0700 (PDT)
From: jte...@gmail.com (JTEM is so reasonable)
 by: JTEM is so reasonabl - Thu, 19 Oct 2023 07:36 UTC

JTEM is so reasonable wrote:

And considering that infants are
> FREQUENTLY phonologically distinct from adults,

Different computer. Same issue with auto spellcheckers!

Morphologically

And it's telling me that's spelled wrong. For real. I'm
staring at it and it's tell me that "Morphologically " is a
misspelling.

-- --

https://jtem.tumblr.com/post/730831540483932160

Re: Early Homo erectus lived at high altitudes

<uhp69s$kloc$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=17948&group=sci.anthropology.paleo#17948

From: inval...@invalid.invalid (Primum Sapienti)
Newsgroups: sci.anthropology.paleo
Date: Mon, 30 Oct 2023 15:13:29 -0600
 by: Primum Sapienti - Mon, 30 Oct 2023 21:13 UTC

JTEM is so reasonable wrote:
> Pandora wrote:
>> 2000 meters above sea level.
>> https://phys.org/news/2023-10-reexamination-ancient-jawbone-ethiopia-homo.html
>>
>> Well, that does explain all the aquatic adaptations.
>
> It's not erectus.
>
> If teeth are so authoritative, there was a Lucy or Ardi in Germany 10 million
> years ago.

Teeth *are* authoritative. Quite often they are the only
remains. And this includes part of a jawbone.Read the section
in the paper "Taxonomy of the Garba IVE mandible" and the
synchrotron analysis that establishes the conclusion.

> There's a clear pattern here where the owners of paleo anthropology have
> been getting more & more stringent in their Afro centric views. At this
> point they're pretending that African were launching boats in the Mediterranean
> hundreds of thousands of years ago... because remains that don't fit the
> narrative are being found in Europe, and they can't allow that...
>
> There's no 2 million year old erectus remains in Africa. Sorry.
>
> Not sorry.

Re: Early Homo erectus lived at high altitudes

<uhp6l2$knl1$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=17950&group=sci.anthropology.paleo#17950

From: inval...@invalid.invalid (Primum Sapienti)
Newsgroups: sci.anthropology.paleo
Date: Mon, 30 Oct 2023 15:19:27 -0600
 by: Primum Sapienti - Mon, 30 Oct 2023 21:19 UTC

Still no answer fomr the snorkel noses:
> Op vrijdag 13 oktober 2023 om 18:39:37 UTC+2 schreef littor...@gmail.com:
>>> 2000 meters above sea level.
>>> https://phys.org/news/2023-10-reexamination-ancient-jawbone-ethiopia-homo.html
>
> Kudu runner:
>>> Well, that does explain all the aquatic adaptations.
>
> ???
> - never heard of rivers??
> - was this Ethiopican jaw erectus?? habilis? australopith
> - do you understand the words "suggest"?? "no clear consensus"??

Why not read the paper?

"We used synchrotroncomputed tomography to produce
high-resolution images of the enamel and dentine surfaces
of theunerupted permanent dentition (15) as these have
been shown to maximize the taxonomic informationin
hominin teeth."

"Overall, this expanded analysis of the external and
internal morphology of the Garba IVE specimen isconsistent
with an attribution to H. erectus rather than H. habilis."

Re: Early Homo erectus lived at high altitudes

<uhp6nl$knl1$2@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=17951&group=sci.anthropology.paleo#17951

From: inval...@invalid.invalid (Primum Sapienti)
Newsgroups: sci.anthropology.paleo
Date: Mon, 30 Oct 2023 15:20:53 -0600
 by: Primum Sapienti - Mon, 30 Oct 2023 21:20 UTC

JTEM is so reasonable wrote:
> Primum Sapienti wrote:
>
>> Yes, we're all waiting for mv to say this confirms the
>> aquatic scenario. Expect to see this soon on his
>> dumbgwanawanawana land thing.
>
> If you read your own cite, the good Doctor is right. It doesn't match
> erectus. They don't even claim it does.

Yes, they do. Neither you no the "doctor" have.

Re: Early Homo erectus lived at high altitudes

<caa7100c-7b0a-4898-84b6-b602830fd4a6n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=17965&group=sci.anthropology.paleo#17965

Newsgroups: sci.anthropology.paleo
Date: Wed, 1 Nov 2023 08:10:50 -0700 (PDT)
From: jte...@gmail.com (JTEM is so reasonable)
 by: JTEM is so reasonabl - Wed, 1 Nov 2023 15:10 UTC

Primum Sapienti wrote:

> Teeth *are* authoritative.

Then bipedal ancestors at least as advanced as Ardi &
Lucy were living in Europe some 10 million years ago.

Europe is the cradle of humanity, by your reckoning.

-- --

https://jtem.tumblr.com/post/732735640787107840

Re: Early Homo erectus lived at high altitudes

<8697e95d-95f3-41a2-873d-6fe2d95a39ccn@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=17966&group=sci.anthropology.paleo#17966

Newsgroups: sci.anthropology.paleo
Date: Wed, 1 Nov 2023 08:17:02 -0700 (PDT)
From: jte...@gmail.com (JTEM is so reasonable)
 by: JTEM is so reasonabl - Wed, 1 Nov 2023 15:17 UTC

Primum Sapienti wrote:

[---no reading comprehension---]

: Over the years, several groups have tested the fossil to learn
: the species of the individual. No clear consensus was established

We're talking 42 years. It was so NOT a match that 42 years later
there's still a debate going on...

: This showed the closest match to be Homo erectus.

If you were a native English speaker, what would you guess the
word "Closest" means in this context?

HINT: It means it's not a match. The claim is that it's /Closer/ to
one than the other, the other being habilis.

Again, reading comprehension. That's what it's all about.

-- --

https://jtem.tumblr.com/post/732735565734248448

Re: Early Homo erectus lived at high altitudes

<uisc6e$g7rg$10@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=18040&group=sci.anthropology.paleo#18040

From: inval...@invalid.invalid (Primum Sapienti)
Newsgroups: sci.anthropology.paleo
Date: Sun, 12 Nov 2023 22:28:45 -0700
 by: Primum Sapienti - Mon, 13 Nov 2023 05:28 UTC

JTEM is so reasonable wrote:

[OCPD]

Yeah, the FBI has been informed about you... can't
take any risks.

So, anyway, you are a blithering idiot, quoting
things you never read, much less understood, and
that's why you can't answer even basis questions.

Re: Early Homo erectus lived at high altitudes

<b4fb92dd-c5d2-4061-8af2-5c8b77d8f6b8n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=18044&group=sci.anthropology.paleo#18044

Newsgroups: sci.anthropology.paleo
Date: Mon, 13 Nov 2023 05:05:01 -0800 (PST)
From: m_verhae...@skynet.be (Marc Verhaegen)
 by: Marc Verhaegen - Mon, 13 Nov 2023 13:05 UTC

Primum Sapienti = a blithering idiot, quoting things never read, much less understood:
that's why PS can't answer even basic questions.

Ape+human evolution, 2022 book,
google
- GondwanaTalks Verhaegen English
- David Attenborough Marc Verhaegen

Re: Early Homo erectus lived at high altitudes

<f23696cf-253f-411c-bc63-889819f4a095n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=18062&group=sci.anthropology.paleo#18062

Newsgroups: sci.anthropology.paleo
Date: Mon, 13 Nov 2023 12:29:57 -0800 (PST)
From: jte...@gmail.com (JTEM is so reasonable)
 by: JTEM is so reasonabl - Mon, 13 Nov 2023 20:29 UTC

Primum Sapienti wrote:

Still not erectus. Still only claims that it's "Closest" to erectus,
and that it's so obvious it only took them 42 years to notice.

Erectus = Out of Africa purity agenda

-- --

https://jtem.tumblr.com/post/733754887680196608