From: mario.pe...@zg.htnet.hr (Mario Petrinovic)
Newsgroups: sci.anthropology.paleo
Subject: Educated idiots
Date: Sun, 3 Dec 2023 04:26:50 +0100
 by: Mario Petrinovic - Sun, 3 Dec 2023 03:26 UTC

https://youtube.com/shorts/cehyeBHtVoA?si=L-_KzQu3VUobpaM6

Re: Educated idiots

<ukj9qc$5f2$1@sunce.iskon.hr>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=18147&group=sci.anthropology.paleo#18147

From: mario.pe...@zg.htnet.hr (Mario Petrinovic)
Newsgroups: sci.anthropology.paleo
Subject: Re: Educated idiots
Date: Mon, 4 Dec 2023 02:25:32 +0100
 by: Mario Petrinovic - Mon, 4 Dec 2023 01:25 UTC

On 3.12.2023. 4:26, Mario Petrinovic wrote:
> https://youtube.com/shorts/cehyeBHtVoA?si=L-_KzQu3VUobpaM6

What is actually *terrifying* is that you will *never* see this
problem being assessed by educated community, and educated community is
the only one in charge to assess this problem. Educated community is
only able to produce political correctness, which says that you mustn't
offend anybody, even if you are right by doing that, or you will be
expelled from the community.
Lol, I happened to be involved a lot in such things, so I know. I
remember once I was told that this community is like a diner party, and
they simply expelled me out because I haven't been dressed accordingly, :) .
Just recently I was discussing something on some paleoanhthropological
YouTube channel. Before even starting to discuss the owner of the
channel asked me what is my degree. When I told him that I don't have
any he started to lough so hard that the mountains were shaking, lol
(and blocked me from his channel). Imagine, being soooo shallow, and
acting like he has all the knowledge in the world. Well, he may have it,
but still he is not able to understand any of it.

Re: Educated idiots

<ukjaem$6lo$1@sunce.iskon.hr>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=18148&group=sci.anthropology.paleo#18148

From: mario.pe...@zg.htnet.hr (Mario Petrinovic)
Newsgroups: sci.anthropology.paleo
Date: Mon, 4 Dec 2023 02:36:22 +0100
 by: Mario Petrinovic - Mon, 4 Dec 2023 01:36 UTC

On 4.12.2023. 2:25, Mario Petrinovic wrote:
> On 3.12.2023. 4:26, Mario Petrinovic wrote:
>> https://youtube.com/shorts/cehyeBHtVoA?si=L-_KzQu3VUobpaM6
>
>         What is actually *terrifying* is that you will *never* see this
> problem being assessed by educated community, and educated community is
> the only one in charge to assess this problem. Educated community is
> only able to produce political correctness, which says that you mustn't
> offend anybody, even if you are right by doing that, or you will be
> expelled from the community.
>         Lol, I happened to be involved a lot in such things, so I know.
> I remember once I was told that this community is like a diner party,
> and they simply expelled me out because I haven't been dressed
> accordingly, :) .
>         Just recently I was discussing something on some
> paleoanhthropological YouTube channel. Before even starting to discuss
> the owner of the channel asked me what is my degree. When I told him
> that I don't have any he started to lough so hard that the mountains
> were shaking, lol (and blocked me from his channel). Imagine, being
> soooo shallow, and acting like he has all the knowledge in the world.
> Well, he may have it, but still he is not able to understand any of it.

Why this is terrifying? Because it affects the scientific outcome. If
you have stupid people, stupid ideas will prevail in scientific
community. If some situation can be interpreted on 10 different ways,
the way that will be accepted depends on the intelligence of scientific
community. And scientific community regularly accepts the most stupid
ideas, because the most scientists are able to understand it, idiots
aren't able to understand delicate things, if things are too complicated
stupid people will not understand them.

Re: Educated idiots

<ukjcmv$7sc$1@sunce.iskon.hr>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=18149&group=sci.anthropology.paleo#18149

From: mario.pe...@zg.htnet.hr (Mario Petrinovic)
Newsgroups: sci.anthropology.paleo
Date: Mon, 4 Dec 2023 03:14:56 +0100
 by: Mario Petrinovic - Mon, 4 Dec 2023 02:14 UTC

On 4.12.2023. 2:36, Mario Petrinovic wrote:
> On 4.12.2023. 2:25, Mario Petrinovic wrote:
>> On 3.12.2023. 4:26, Mario Petrinovic wrote:
>>> https://youtube.com/shorts/cehyeBHtVoA?si=L-_KzQu3VUobpaM6
>>
>>          What is actually *terrifying* is that you will *never* see
>> this problem being assessed by educated community, and educated
>> community is the only one in charge to assess this problem. Educated
>> community is only able to produce political correctness, which says
>> that you mustn't offend anybody, even if you are right by doing that,
>> or you will be expelled from the community.
>>          Lol, I happened to be involved a lot in such things, so I
>> know. I remember once I was told that this community is like a diner
>> party, and they simply expelled me out because I haven't been dressed
>> accordingly, :) .
>>          Just recently I was discussing something on some
>> paleoanhthropological YouTube channel. Before even starting to discuss
>> the owner of the channel asked me what is my degree. When I told him
>> that I don't have any he started to lough so hard that the mountains
>> were shaking, lol (and blocked me from his channel). Imagine, being
>> soooo shallow, and acting like he has all the knowledge in the world.
>> Well, he may have it, but still he is not able to understand any of it.
>
>         Why this is terrifying? Because it affects the scientific
> outcome. If you have stupid people, stupid ideas will prevail in
> scientific community. If some situation can be interpreted on 10
> different ways, the way that will be accepted depends on the
> intelligence of scientific community. And scientific community regularly
> accepts the most stupid ideas, because the most scientists are able to
> understand it, idiots aren't able to understand delicate things, if
> things are too complicated stupid people will not understand them.

Oh yes, and that guy that has YouTube channel, he is going to
University (maybe he even finished it) dreaming of being a scientist, he
is interviewing even some prominent paleoanthropologists on his channel,
and yet, he doesn't even want to discuss with me because I don't have a
degree, and immediately blocks me from his channel. I mean, what's going
on? He literally behaves like such an attitude is completely normal. I
mean, what circles this guy attends? Scientific circles? Is this normal
to them? Are they all so shallow? Hm, it wasn't like that when I was
young, scientists weren't shallow 50 years ago. At least they were that
shallow. I mean, this behaving is below any standard, regarding shallowness.

Re: Educated idiots

<ukjf2h$8l2$1@sunce.iskon.hr>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=18150&group=sci.anthropology.paleo#18150

From: mario.pe...@zg.htnet.hr (Mario Petrinovic)
Newsgroups: sci.anthropology.paleo
Date: Mon, 4 Dec 2023 03:55:13 +0100
 by: Mario Petrinovic - Mon, 4 Dec 2023 02:55 UTC

On 4.12.2023. 3:14, Mario Petrinovic wrote:
> On 4.12.2023. 2:36, Mario Petrinovic wrote:
>>>
>>>          What is actually *terrifying* is that you will *never* see
>>> this problem being assessed by educated community, and educated
>>> community is the only one in charge to assess this problem. Educated
>>> community is only able to produce political correctness, which says
>>> that you mustn't offend anybody, even if you are right by doing that,
>>> or you will be expelled from the community.
>>>          Lol, I happened to be involved a lot in such things, so I
>>> know. I remember once I was told that this community is like a diner
>>> party, and they simply expelled me out because I haven't been dressed
>>> accordingly, :) .
>>>          Just recently I was discussing something on some
>>> paleoanhthropological YouTube channel. Before even starting to
>>> discuss the owner of the channel asked me what is my degree. When I
>>> told him that I don't have any he started to lough so hard that the
>>> mountains were shaking, lol (and blocked me from his channel).
>>> Imagine, being soooo shallow, and acting like he has all the
>>> knowledge in the world. Well, he may have it, but still he is not
>>> able to understand any of it.
>>
>>          Why this is terrifying? Because it affects the scientific
>> outcome. If you have stupid people, stupid ideas will prevail in
>> scientific community. If some situation can be interpreted on 10
>> different ways, the way that will be accepted depends on the
>> intelligence of scientific community. And scientific community
>> regularly accepts the most stupid ideas, because the most scientists
>> are able to understand it, idiots aren't able to understand delicate
>> things, if things are too complicated stupid people will not
>> understand them.
>
>         Oh yes, and that guy that has YouTube channel, he is going to
> University (maybe he even finished it) dreaming of being a scientist, he
> is interviewing even some prominent paleoanthropologists on his channel,
> and yet, he doesn't even want to discuss with me because I don't have a
> degree, and immediately blocks me from his channel. I mean, what's going
> on? He literally behaves like such an attitude is completely normal. I
> mean, what circles this guy attends? Scientific circles? Is this normal
> to them? Are they all so shallow? Hm, it wasn't like that when I was
> young, scientists weren't shallow 50 years ago. At least they were that
> shallow. I mean, this behaving is below any standard, regarding
> shallowness.

Oh, I always forget that "n't". So it had to be "At least they weren't
that shallow."