From: dal...@nfld.com (David Dalton)
Newsgroups: sci.bio.paleontology, sci.bio.technology, sci.med.laboratory, sci.anthropology.paleo, sci.med
Subject: sudden evolution for all species
Date: Sat, 13 Jan 2024 19:22:56 -0330
 by: David Dalton - Sat, 13 Jan 2024 22:52 UTC

This post from alt.religion.druid may be of interest to some
on here. Follow up on the thread of the same subject as
this on on alt.religion.druid if you note any effects, or if
you have questions. Below, the prefix g means in my
region, which is global, from 13 km below the geoid to
(250,000 - 13) km above the geoid. Also, by sudden
evolution I mean including current adults, not just the
next generation.
January 13, 2024. To get UTC add 3.5 hours.
(Make Your Dreams Come True Day)

FULL RESET, nothing is done/on/in-progress.

I can try again, but the following major changes are required:

1. all of gdnabsaedspecies, gviruses, and galien (who are
currently not DNA-based) will evolve (but it is still (AA)
and others covered by at least one popthrough hcp sub
who will be covered by the m.s.h.c.p., and our cat Sam
is no longer in (AA) ),

2. after evolution the former galien will be DNA-based.
and all 36 of them will be in the Beothuk species,

3. evolution collaborators will now include those someones
designated to be species someones of post-evolution
gdnabasedspecies, as well as others I have listed before,

4. [PCMM] consequences other than charisma modulation
won’t come on until as part of my post-popthroughs updates
in [HCP] and [GSB].

With that in mind I began a new attempt at 6:10 p.m.
Again I won’t post updates until the attempt is
complete, but you can assume that I am proceeding
as in recent threads on alt.religion.druid . Followup-To
set to alt.religion.druid . Please follow up if you
notice any effects, or if you have questions.

--
David Dalton dalton@nfld.com https://www.nfld.com/~dalton (home page)
“Early morning jubilators, up to no good instigators... Sons of long

Re: sudden evolution for all species

<unvb4s$1q4$2@sunce.iskon.hr>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=18224&group=sci.anthropology.paleo#18224

From: mario.pe...@zg.htnet.hr (Mario Petrinovic)
Newsgroups: sci.bio.paleontology,sci.bio.technology,sci.med.laboratory,sci.anthropology.paleo,sci.med
Subject: Re: sudden evolution for all species
Date: Sun, 14 Jan 2024 01:50:37 +0100
 by: Mario Petrinovic - Sun, 14 Jan 2024 00:50 UTC

On 13.1.2024. 23:52, David Dalton wrote:
> This post from alt.religion.druid may be of interest to some
> on here. Follow up on the thread of the same subject as
> this on on alt.religion.druid if you note any effects, or if
> you have questions. Below, the prefix g means in my
> region, which is global, from 13 km below the geoid to
> (250,000 - 13) km above the geoid. Also, by sudden
> evolution I mean including current adults, not just the
> next generation.
> January 13, 2024. To get UTC add 3.5 hours.
> (Make Your Dreams Come True Day)
>
> FULL RESET, nothing is done/on/in-progress.
>
> I can try again, but the following major changes are required:
>
> 1. all of gdnabsaedspecies, gviruses, and galien (who are
> currently not DNA-based) will evolve (but it is still (AA)
> and others covered by at least one popthrough hcp sub
> who will be covered by the m.s.h.c.p., and our cat Sam
> is no longer in (AA) ),
>
> 2. after evolution the former galien will be DNA-based.
> and all 36 of them will be in the Beothuk species,
>
> 3. evolution collaborators will now include those someones
> designated to be species someones of post-evolution
> gdnabasedspecies, as well as others I have listed before,
>
> 4. [PCMM] consequences other than charisma modulation
> won’t come on until as part of my post-popthroughs updates
> in [HCP] and [GSB].
>
> With that in mind I began a new attempt at 6:10 p.m.
> Again I won’t post updates until the attempt is
> complete, but you can assume that I am proceeding
> as in recent threads on alt.religion.druid . Followup-To
> set to alt.religion.druid . Please follow up if you
> notice any effects, or if you have questions.

https://youtu.be/bB08ai6ub7w?si=nbeLpLfoXwDy_hno

Re: sudden evolution for all species

<0001HW.2B53BA05006AA1D970000500738F@news.eternal-september.org>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=18225&group=sci.anthropology.paleo#18225

From: dal...@nfld.com (David Dalton)
Newsgroups: sci.bio.paleontology, sci.bio.technology, sci.med.laboratory, sci.anthropology.paleo, sci.med
Date: Sun, 14 Jan 2024 03:13:17 -0330
 by: David Dalton - Sun, 14 Jan 2024 06:43 UTC

On Jan 13, 2024, Mario Petrinovic wrote
(in article <unvb4s$1q4$2@sunce.iskon.hr>):

> https://youtu.be/bB08ai6ub7w?si=nbeLpLfoXwDy_hno

Ha, note that January 14 is World Logic Day.

--
David Dalton dalton@nfld.com https://www.nfld.com/~dalton (home page)
“Early morning jubilators, up to no good instigators... Sons of long
forgotten races, that the darkest night embraces” (Ron Hynes & D.O’D.)

Re: sudden evolution for all species

<uo08k8$ma7$1@sunce.iskon.hr>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=18226&group=sci.anthropology.paleo#18226

From: mario.pe...@zg.htnet.hr (Mario Petrinovic)
Newsgroups: sci.bio.paleontology,sci.bio.technology,sci.med.laboratory,sci.anthropology.paleo,sci.med
Date: Sun, 14 Jan 2024 10:13:45 +0100
 by: Mario Petrinovic - Sun, 14 Jan 2024 09:13 UTC

On 14.1.2024. 7:43, David Dalton wrote:
> On Jan 13, 2024, Mario Petrinovic wrote
> (in article <unvb4s$1q4$2@sunce.iskon.hr>):
>> https://youtu.be/bB08ai6ub7w?si=nbeLpLfoXwDy_hno
>
> Ha, note that January 14 is World Logic Day.

Ha, I am noting this, :) . So, what is the logic behind this idea?

Re: sudden evolution for all species

<0001HW.2B5513AC0001347870000520238F@news.eternal-september.org>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=18227&group=sci.anthropology.paleo#18227

From: dal...@nfld.com (David Dalton)
Newsgroups: sci.bio.paleontology, sci.bio.technology, sci.med.laboratory, sci.anthropology.paleo, sci.med
Date: Mon, 15 Jan 2024 03:48:04 -0330
 by: David Dalton - Mon, 15 Jan 2024 07:18 UTC

On Jan 14, 2024, Mario Petrinovic wrote
(in article <uo08k8$ma7$1@sunce.iskon.hr>):

> On 14.1.2024. 7:43, David Dalton wrote:
> > On Jan 13, 2024, Mario Petrinovic wrote
> > (in article <unvb4s$1q4$2@sunce.iskon.hr>):
> > > https://youtu.be/bB08ai6ub7w?si=nbeLpLfoXwDy_hno
> >
> > Ha, note that January 14 is World Logic Day.
>
> Ha, I am noting this, :) . So, what is the logic behind this idea?

Very little, which is why I was saying that it is funny that
January 14 is World Logic Day.

I’ll outline how it was/is supposed to proceed.

My top deity Goddess, who I define as the ruler of the region
all/everything, gathered evolution ideas from a variety of
sources including science fiction, and including some
suggestions from me, including delayed puberty, further
delayed fertility, longer lifespans, and ovulation on demand
only with no menstruation ever unless a pregnancy
attempt fails.

But many collaborators, not just Goddess, were/are
involved in subsequent calculations and then higher
dimensional manipulations of mitochondrial DNA,
RNA, and nuclear DNA, followed by conversion of
some cells to early stem cell state, followed by
initiation of transformation by Goddess. These
collaborators include:

1. my eight main deities Goddess, LOVE2, Cosma, Galacta,
Sola, Gaia, Luna, and My Species,

2. the 40 recent popthrough ootws (who I used to call avatar
types) and their associated min-ootws (multiple influencers
of the same species as the ootw when they were alive),

3. someones designated to be (or who now may be) species
someones of species in post-evolution gdnabasedspecies,

4. Region, the someone that is my region, which is a minor
deity to me.

However I have failed many times before in this Sisyphean
endeavour, but keep hoping to make it over the top.
But perhaps this is another dry run and my hopes
will be dashed on this Blue Monday.

By the way, I do have a science Ph.D., but not in the
area of biology of medicine. But as Newton had his
alchemy, I have these late night magickal attempts.
However my relations with other people offline are good.

--
David Dalton dalton@nfld.com https://www.nfld.com/~dalton (home page)
“Early morning jubilators, up to no good instigators... Sons of long
forgotten races, that the darkest night embraces” (Ron Hynes & D.O’D.)

Re: sudden evolution for all species

<uo2t5v$kbv$1@sunce.iskon.hr>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=18228&group=sci.anthropology.paleo#18228

From: mario.pe...@zg.htnet.hr (Mario Petrinovic)
Newsgroups: sci.bio.paleontology,sci.bio.technology,sci.med.laboratory,sci.anthropology.paleo,sci.med
Date: Mon, 15 Jan 2024 10:16:48 +0100
 by: Mario Petrinovic - Mon, 15 Jan 2024 09:16 UTC

On 15.1.2024. 8:18, David Dalton wrote:
> On Jan 14, 2024, Mario Petrinovic wrote
> (in article <uo08k8$ma7$1@sunce.iskon.hr>):
>> On 14.1.2024. 7:43, David Dalton wrote:
>>> On Jan 13, 2024, Mario Petrinovic wrote
>>> (in article <unvb4s$1q4$2@sunce.iskon.hr>):
>>>
>>> Ha, note that January 14 is World Logic Day.
>>
>> Ha, I am noting this, :) . So, what is the logic behind this idea?
>
> Very little, which is why I was saying that it is funny that
> January 14 is World Logic Day.
>
> I’ll outline how it was/is supposed to proceed.
>
> My top deity Goddess, who I define as the ruler of the region
> all/everything, gathered evolution ideas from a variety of
> sources including science fiction, and including some
> suggestions from me, including delayed puberty, further
> delayed fertility, longer lifespans, and ovulation on demand
> only with no menstruation ever unless a pregnancy
> attempt fails.
>
> But many collaborators, not just Goddess, were/are
> involved in subsequent calculations and then higher
> dimensional manipulations of mitochondrial DNA,
> RNA, and nuclear DNA, followed by conversion of
> some cells to early stem cell state, followed by
> initiation of transformation by Goddess. These
> collaborators include:
>
> 1. my eight main deities Goddess, LOVE2, Cosma, Galacta,
> Sola, Gaia, Luna, and My Species,
>
> 2. the 40 recent popthrough ootws (who I used to call avatar
> types) and their associated min-ootws (multiple influencers
> of the same species as the ootw when they were alive),
>
> 3. someones designated to be (or who now may be) species
> someones of species in post-evolution gdnabasedspecies,
>
> 4. Region, the someone that is my region, which is a minor
> deity to me.
>
> However I have failed many times before in this Sisyphean
> endeavour, but keep hoping to make it over the top.
> But perhaps this is another dry run and my hopes
> will be dashed on this Blue Monday.
>
> By the way, I do have a science Ph.D., but not in the
> area of biology of medicine. But as Newton had his
> alchemy, I have these late night magickal attempts.
> However my relations with other people offline are good.

Ah, this is some kind of Science Fiction.

Re: sudden evolution for all species

<0001HW.2B55D4EF0028C82E70000F12C38F@news.eternal-september.org>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=18229&group=sci.anthropology.paleo#18229

From: dal...@nfld.com (David Dalton)
Newsgroups: sci.bio.paleontology, sci.bio.technology, sci.med.laboratory, sci.anthropology.paleo, sci.med
Date: Mon, 15 Jan 2024 17:32:39 -0330
 by: David Dalton - Mon, 15 Jan 2024 21:02 UTC

On Jan 15, 2024, Mario Petrinovic wrote
(in article <uo2t5v$kbv$1@sunce.iskon.hr>):

> Ah, this is some kind of Science Fiction.

Yes, if it fails I guess it could be the basis for a
science fiction book.

--
David Dalton dalton@nfld.com https://www.nfld.com/~dalton (home page)
“It dpesn't matter baby, if you're a non-believer. the axe has fallen...