From: jte...@gmail.com (JTEM)
Newsgroups: sci.anthropology.paleo
Subject: Steven? Can anyone fact check this?!?!
Date: Tue, 12 Mar 2024 15:02:09 -0400
 by: JTEM - Tue, 12 Mar 2024 19:02 UTC

https://www.tumblr.com/godisarepublican/744771786336600064/official-biden-plan-to-house-illegal-aliens?source=share

It's Tumblr so the short URL should work:

https://www.tumblr.com/godisarepublican/744771786336600064

Apparently Joe Biden has a plan to house illegal
aliens -- oops, I mean "Migrants" -- inside of
college dorms, alongside the students.

Is this true?

I'm pissed at Joe Biden so anything negative said
about him has to be true..right?

And it does make a lot of sense. With quotas in
place, a super high coast for collage and all the
aid going to "The Right" people, there's a massive
shortage of white males on campus, so to provide
a badly needed male presence they can just place
illegal aliens there.

Right?

--
http://jtem.tumblr.com

Re: Steven? Can anyone fact check this?!?!

<usre9t$q400$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=18353&group=sci.anthropology.paleo#18353

From: jte...@gmail.com (JTEM)
Newsgroups: sci.anthropology.paleo
Subject: Re: Steven? Can anyone fact check this?!?!
Date: Wed, 13 Mar 2024 01:41:15 -0400
 by: JTEM - Wed, 13 Mar 2024 05:41 UTC

Sorry. Posted to the wrong group again. And this time
at least I have no idea how...

Swinging us closer to target:

https://groups.google.com/g/talk.origins/c/Zq3eoisLrxo/m/qXx6VY5zAAAJ

Dimethyl sulfide.

I really like this idea that Dimethyl sulfide was a major
player in the Snowball Earth scenario.

I see it exactly like the Great Oxidation Event only
different.

Remember how the very first mass extinction was sparked
by life itself? Life was spewing oxygen but hadn't
quite evolved the means to take full advantage of it
yet. In fact, oxygen was poison to it! So once the
atmosphere got saturated, life was doomed! Well. Most
of it anyway.

Same this here, only different!

Plankton spews this Dimethyl sulfide business, the
atmosphere gets saturated and... it gets wicked cold.

Sulfur is a climate cooler. Which is another facts
that discredits Gwobull Warbling mythology, as all our
fossil fuels contain sulfur... coal being the worst
offender.

Sulfur becomes an aerosol up in the atmosphere,
bouncing energy from the sun back out into space. So
the planet grows colder.

Add a Volcanic Winter to this mix and we're talking
Doomsday!

The Younger Dryas Cooling lasted over a thousand
years! Over 1,100 years -- most estimates place it
more like 1,200 to 1,300 years! And it was caused
either by a super volcanic eruption or an asteroid
impact, according to absolutely everybody outside of
NOAA.

It took over a thousand years for the northern
hemisphere to recover after the Toba eruption!

So, a supervolcano alone gets us to "An Ice Age."
Add this Dimethyl sulfide business and, yeah, maybe
that gets us to snowball earth. Maybe we didn't
even need the volcanoes!

One fact though: CO2 did NOT I repeat NOT end
Snowball Earth. Or, maybe I should say, if it did
than the Gwobull Warbling narrative is completely
destroyed. Because it claims that CO2 remains in
the atmosphere for hundreds of years, up to a
thousand, and snowball earth lasted millions.

--
http://jtem.tumblr.com