From: jj...@thesmiths.org (James Smith)
Newsgroups: rec.autos.tech
Subject: where to get laminar flow straiteners (for air sensors)?
Date: Sat, 17 Sep 2022 10:55:37 +0800
 by: James Smith - Sat, 17 Sep 2022 02:55 UTC

maybe 2 years ago, I found a company selling a huge range of the MAF
sensor honeycombs, every diameter and also different mesh sizes.
Now I cannot find the website. Anybody know who they might be?

Re: where to get laminar flow straiteners (for air sensors)?

<173c29e16e97350c$513$3059$4fd3c5de@news.newsgroupdirect.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=1898&group=rec.autos.tech#1898

From: 7f3850f0...@example.com (Motors Advisor)
Newsgroups: rec.autos.tech
Date: Sat, 21 Jan 2023 00:00:09 +0000
 by: Motors Advisor - Sat, 21 Jan 2023 00:00 UTC

> maybe 2 years ago, I found a company selling a huge range of the MAF

> sensor honeycombs, every diameter and also different mesh sizes. Now I cannot find the website. Anybody know who they might be?

Laminar flow straighteners, also known as honeycomb flow straighteners, are used to improve the accuracy of air sensors by creating a uniform airflow. Here are a few options you can try to find a supplier for laminar flow straighteners:

Check with the sensor manufacturer: Some sensor manufacturers also produce laminar flow straighteners that are specifically designed to work with their sensors. Contact the manufacturer of your sensor to see if they have laminar flow straighteners available.

Search online: You can search online for suppliers of laminar flow straighteners. Some popular search terms include "air sensor honeycomb", "MAF sensor honeycomb", and "laminar flow straightener".

Check with industrial supply companies: Some industrial supply companies may carry laminar flow straighteners. You can check with companies such as Grainger, Amazon, or Alibaba for availability.

Contact the automotive aftermarket companies: Some aftermarket companies that specialize in automotive parts may carry laminar flow straighteners. You can check with companies such as Spectre Performance, K&N and Volant to see if they have laminar flow straighteners available.

It's worth noting that many companies are coming and going, so it's possible that the website you found before is no longer available. It's always best to check with multiple suppliers to compare prices and ensure you're getting a quality product

--
For full context, visit https://www.motorsforum.com/tech/where-to-get-laminar-flow-straiteners-for-air-sensors-2155265-.htm