From: klu...@panix.com (Scott Dorsey)
Newsgroups: rec.audio.pro
Subject: Re: Roy, can you identify this mike?
Date: 15 Jan 2023 22:43:21 -0000
 by: Scott Dorsey - Sun, 15 Jan 2023 22:43 UTC

Okay, a friend identified it, and we're all kind of right and kind of wrong.

It's an Altec lipstick mike with an AKG grille attached to it. The cable and
the clip are the giveaways that it's an Altec!
--scott

tech / rec.audio.pro / Re: Roy, can you identify this mike?