From: ktur...@hotmail.com (Keith Turner)
Subject: Re: The racists were right. South Africa COLLAPSING under black rule.
Even CNN says so
Date: Fri, 10 Feb 2023 04:21:25 +0100 (CET)
Newsgroups: alt.engineering.electrical, misc.industry.utilities.electric,
sac.politics, soc.culture.south-africa, talk.politics.guns
 by: Keith Turner - Fri, 10 Feb 2023 03:21 UTC

On 09 Feb 2023, HangTextDrivers <hangtextdrivers@gmail.com> posted some

> Thirty years ago under white rule, SA was arguably the most
> technogically advanced country in the world. Then the negroz demanded
> whites give the blacks this magnificent country whites had built!!!
> Americans predicted failure since we have seen countless times what
> happens when blacks take over - baltimore, cincinnati, detroit,
> philly, st. louis, etc.
>
> https://www.cnn.com/2023/01/31/africa/south-africa-power-blackouts-intl
> -cmd/index.html
>
> feb 1 2023 Johannesburg, South Africa
>
> Car crashes, opportunistic criminals, rotting food, decomposing
> bodies, bankrupt businesses, and water shortages. Welcome to life
> under South Africa’s power blackouts.
>
> Last week the grim extent of the outages was laid bare when South
> Africans were advised to bury dead loved ones within four days.
>
> In a public statement, the South African Funeral Practitioners
> Association warned that bodies in mortuaries were rapidly decomposing
> because of the unrelenting electricity outages, putting huge pressure
> on funeral parlors struggling to process corpses.
>
> Known locally as loadshedding, widespread electricity blackouts are
> carried out multiple times a day by state-owned energy utility Eskom
> to avoid the total collapse of the grid.
>
> While the country has been experiencing on-off power outages for
> years, since September 2022 scheduled blackouts have become routine,
> affecting every part of South African society.
>
> South Africa is notorious for high crime rates, and loadshedding is
> making it worse as home security systems fail when the power goes out,
> giving criminals a field day inside unsecured properties. Policing
> also becomes harder, with officers unable to reach crime scenes fast
> enough due to congestion when traffic lights are off.A 2019 report by
> the South African
>
> Under the ruling African National Congress (ANC), in charge since
> 1994, Eskom has become synonymous with corruption, crime, and
> mismanagement.
>
> Institution of Civil Engineering shows skilled engineers have been
> leaving the country in droves.
>
> Despite spending billions of USD on two huge coal power stations,
> neither works properly.
>
> Older plants are dilapidated due to a lack of maintenance, and
> organized crime steals vital coal supplies and cable from the rail
> lines going from mines to power stations.

Something the media will not report.

The black government is paying white contractors from outside the country
to provide security for government officials and financial institutions.

The contractors are permitted to use lethal force during the performance
of their duties and in defense of their homes and families.