Research is what I'm doing when I don't know what I'm doing. -- Wernher von Braun

tech / rec.aviation.soaring / Re: 2022 Senior Soaring Championship

SubjectAuthor
* 2022 Senior Soaring ChampionshipRich Owen
+- Re: 2022 Senior Soaring ChampionshipLowcountry Soaring
`- Re: 2022 Senior Soaring ChampionshipTony

1
2022 Senior Soaring Championship

<477cfcc8-2978-40a6-be96-f837df3e0b11n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=24014&group=rec.aviation.soaring#24014

Newsgroups: rec.aviation.soaring
Date: Thu, 11 Nov 2021 19:04:34 -0800 (PST)
Subject: 2022 Senior Soaring Championship
From: stillf...@aol.com (Rich Owen)
 by: Rich Owen - Fri, 12 Nov 2021 03:04 UTC

Ladies and Gentlemen, registration has been opened for several weeks for the Seniors next year. The SSA website has had issues doing on line registration so it may take you a little longer to sign up. You can find on line registration at members.ssa.org. We are working with the main office in Hobbs to fix the issues.

The week before the Seniors, we are again doing the Sailplane Grand Prix 2.0 which is a handicapped Assigned Task using different radii to make up the handicap between ships. We are limited to 15 total gliders and right now we only have 5 slots left. With the holidays coming, don't wait to the last minute and miss the preferential Entry Date in early January.

See you soon.
Rich Owen

Re: 2022 Senior Soaring Championship

<b626f3de-2211-49aa-8e09-da03783c4dd6n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=24023&group=rec.aviation.soaring#24023

Newsgroups: rec.aviation.soaring
Date: Fri, 12 Nov 2021 09:39:04 -0800 (PST)
Subject: Re: 2022 Senior Soaring Championship
From: lsaridge...@gmail.com (Lowcountry Soaring)
 by: Lowcountry Soaring - Fri, 12 Nov 2021 17:39 UTC

On Thursday, November 11, 2021 at 10:04:36 PM UTC-5, stil...@aol.com wrote:
> Ladies and Gentlemen, registration has been opened for several weeks for the Seniors next year. The SSA website has had issues doing on line registration so it may take you a little longer to sign up. You can find on line registration at members.ssa.org. We are working with the main office in Hobbs to fix the issues.
>
> The week before the Seniors, we are again doing the Sailplane Grand Prix 2.0 which is a handicapped Assigned Task using different radii to make up the handicap between ships. We are limited to 15 total gliders and right now we only have 5 slots left. With the holidays coming, don't wait to the last minute and miss the preferential Entry Date in early January.
>
> See you soon.
> Rich Owen
Hello Rich, how do we register for Grand Prix 2.0?

Re: 2022 Senior Soaring Championship

<a34c666c-4159-44e3-b275-1a5a52dd3b89n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=24026&group=rec.aviation.soaring#24026

Newsgroups: rec.aviation.soaring
Date: Fri, 12 Nov 2021 14:27:03 -0800 (PST)
From: abcon...@gmail.com (Tony)
 by: Tony - Fri, 12 Nov 2021 22:27 UTC

Do you have a limited handicap range for the grand Prix?