Chemistry professors never die, they just fail to react.

tech / rec.aviation.soaring / Re: Meeting Notice

SubjectAuthor
* Meeting Noticeyoungbl...@gmail.com
`* Re: Meeting NoticeBaronVonOrvil
 `* Re: Meeting Noticeyoungbl...@gmail.com
  `* Re: Meeting NoticeBaronVonOrvil
   `* Re: Meeting Noticeyoungbl...@gmail.com
    `- Re: Meeting NoticeBaronVonOrvil

1
Meeting Notice

<40fd3729-e9bf-4233-8097-cc60fa79749bn@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=24192&group=rec.aviation.soaring#24192

Newsgroups: rec.aviation.soaring
Date: Sun, 5 Dec 2021 04:13:39 -0800 (PST)
Subject: Meeting Notice
From: youngblo...@gmail.com (youngbl...@gmail.com)
 by: youngbl...@gmail.com - Sun, 5 Dec 2021 12:13 UTC

Treasure Coast Soaring Club will hold our annual meeting on Saturday December 11th at 9am. Location will be X52, New Hibiscus Airport in the glider club hangar, any prospective member or interested party is invited to the meeting.
Topics will include the Youth Program, safety discussions, financial review, and election of new officers. If any snowbird is is the vicinity and would like to attend we invite you to come take part and see for yourself how we have become a great club with big plans for the future. Old Bob, The Purist

Re: Meeting Notice

<360eebbe-7bf1-4c15-b36f-1e625ad33b2fn@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=24269&group=rec.aviation.soaring#24269

Newsgroups: rec.aviation.soaring
Date: Sat, 11 Dec 2021 17:24:48 -0800 (PST)
Subject: Re: Meeting Notice
From: BLlo...@mac.com (BaronVonOrvil)
 by: BaronVonOrvil - Sun, 12 Dec 2021 01:24 UTC

Bob
I have to get up there and finally retire to enjoy TCSC. My ASW24 sits in the trailer in the garage in Stuart still awaiting my procrastination to end. I still have an X2 picture signed past due for you.

All the best and congratulations on the new Libelle.

Kevin

Re: Meeting Notice

<c7f48856-ecfc-41c9-8aec-d424f5f0304dn@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=24270&group=rec.aviation.soaring#24270

Newsgroups: rec.aviation.soaring
Date: Sat, 11 Dec 2021 18:16:44 -0800 (PST)
From: youngblo...@gmail.com (youngbl...@gmail.com)
 by: youngbl...@gmail.com - Sun, 12 Dec 2021 02:16 UTC

On Saturday, December 11, 2021 at 8:24:50 PM UTC-5, BaronVonOrvil wrote:
> Bob
> I have to get up there and finally retire to enjoy TCSC. My ASW24 sits in the trailer in the garage in Stuart still awaiting my procrastination to end. I still have an X2 picture signed past due for you.
>
> All the best and congratulations on the new Libelle.
>
> Kevin
Amigo, great to hear from you, The Bolkow is sitting in the hangar and the neighbor is anxiously awaiting for your flying with him. Old Bob, The Purist

Re: Meeting Notice

<a7eb1375-d3f1-4065-a8bb-c903d715a67an@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=24288&group=rec.aviation.soaring#24288

Newsgroups: rec.aviation.soaring
Date: Mon, 13 Dec 2021 17:08:59 -0800 (PST)
From: BLlo...@mac.com (BaronVonOrvil)
 by: BaronVonOrvil - Tue, 14 Dec 2021 01:08 UTC

Bob,

Big question I would like to get my ASW 24 which is in a trailer up there and store it in the hangar and then of course start flying it. The condition inspection expired so need that signed off. Need a check out and work up in gliders before I jump in the 24. I’m back in town next week and hanging up the test pilot gig, and retire retiring. So it’s soaring time, I’ll need to do the club membership paperwork to get started.

Last question do you have hangar space for a Stemme Wingspan folded is 38 feet and I know it’s a Motorgliders and I know how you few about those but I have the 24.

Anyway look forward to getting finally in the club and do some serious hanging out with you and the gang. And flying that 105.

Kevin
413-304-1805

On Saturday, December 11, 2021 at 7:16:46 PM UTC-7, youngbl...@gmail.com wrote:
> On Saturday, December 11, 2021 at 8:24:50 PM UTC-5, BaronVonOrvil wrote:
> > Bob
> > I have to get up there and finally retire to enjoy TCSC. My ASW24 sits in the trailer in the garage in Stuart still awaiting my procrastination to end. I still have an X2 picture signed past due for you.
> >
> > All the best and congratulations on the new Libelle.
> >
> > Kevin
> Amigo, great to hear from you, The Bolkow is sitting in the hangar and the neighbor is anxiously awaiting for your flying with him. Old Bob, The Purist

Re: Meeting Notice

<11e2b143-4608-47dc-8054-9eb00ba2592dn@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=24289&group=rec.aviation.soaring#24289

Newsgroups: rec.aviation.soaring
Date: Mon, 13 Dec 2021 18:15:09 -0800 (PST)
From: youngblo...@gmail.com (youngbl...@gmail.com)
 by: youngbl...@gmail.com - Tue, 14 Dec 2021 02:15 UTC

On Monday, December 13, 2021 at 8:09:01 PM UTC-5, BaronVonOrvil wrote:
> Bob,
>
> Big question I would like to get my ASW 24 which is in a trailer up there and store it in the hangar and then of course start flying it. The condition inspection expired so need that signed off. Need a check out and work up in gliders before I jump in the 24. I’m back in town next week and hanging up the test pilot gig, and retire retiring. So it’s soaring time, I’ll need to do the club membership paperwork to get started.
>
> Last question do you have hangar space for a Stemme Wingspan folded is 38 feet and I know it’s a Motorgliders and I know how you few about those but I have the 24.
>
> Anyway look forward to getting finally in the club and do some serious hanging out with you and the gang. And flying that 105.
>
> Kevin
> 413-304-1805
> On Saturday, December 11, 2021 at 7:16:46 PM UTC-7, youngbl...@gmail.com wrote:
> > On Saturday, December 11, 2021 at 8:24:50 PM UTC-5, BaronVonOrvil wrote:
> > > Bob
> > > I have to get up there and finally retire to enjoy TCSC. My ASW24 sits in the trailer in the garage in Stuart still awaiting my procrastination to end. I still have an X2 picture signed past due for you.
> > >
> > > All the best and congratulations on the new Libelle.
> > >
> > > Kevin
> > Amigo, great to hear from you, The Bolkow is sitting in the hangar and the neighbor is anxiously awaiting for your flying with him. Old Bob, The Purist
Just let me know when you are coming up, you can always land here at the house and Eileen and I would love to see you again. We have some limited hangar space, kind of getting full at this time, but we can work something out. Bob

Re: Meeting Notice

<e742cb4e-5840-4f3f-95c5-d2d0ab4c47b4n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=24291&group=rec.aviation.soaring#24291

Newsgroups: rec.aviation.soaring
Date: Mon, 13 Dec 2021 19:37:05 -0800 (PST)
From: BLlo...@mac.com (BaronVonOrvil)
 by: BaronVonOrvil - Tue, 14 Dec 2021 03:37 UTC

Sounds good look forward to seeing you. I’ll head up next week when I get home.

Kevin