From: dal...@nfld.com (David Dalton)
Newsgroups: soc.culture.british, soc.history.ancient, soc.history.medieval, alt.mythology, alt.folklore, alt.religion.shamanism
Subject: Gwion (Taliesin) popthrough
Date: Wed, 31 Jan 2024 22:17:13 -0330
 by: David Dalton - Thu, 1 Feb 2024 01:47 UTC

The Gwion Bach (Taliesin) popthrough was applied
at 0134 GMT/UTC February 1, 2024 (Imbolc).

Though few are covered at belief strength, many are
covered at 1/5 strength by being in or descended from
the original region.

--
David Dalton dalton@nfld.com https://www.nfld.com/~dalton (home page)
“And the cart is on a wheel; And the wheel is on a hill

Re: Gwion (Taliesin) popthrough

<0001HW.2B6B3E9000A1E55270000836238F@news.eternal-september.org>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=2523&group=soc.history.medieval#2523

From: dal...@nfld.com (David Dalton)
Newsgroups: soc.culture.british, soc.history.ancient, soc.history.medieval, alt.mythology, alt.folklore, alt.religion.shamanism
Subject: Re: Gwion (Taliesin) popthrough
Date: Wed, 31 Jan 2024 23:20:56 -0330
 by: David Dalton - Thu, 1 Feb 2024 02:50 UTC

On Jan 31, 2024, David Dalton wrote
(in article<0001HW.2B6B2FA1009FC69270000836238F@news.eternal-september.org>):

> The Gwion Bach (Taliesin) popthrough was applied
> at 0134 GMT/UTC February 1, 2024 (Imbolc).
>
> Though few are covered at belief strength, many are
> covered at 1/5 strength by being in or descended from
> the original region.

(descended from at least one who was in the
original region when the original working became fully on).

Though he is best known in Wales, his original region also
included Britain, the most populated part of Scotland,
the island of Ireland, Cornwall, and the Isle of Man.

--
David Dalton dalton@nfld.com https://www.nfld.com/~dalton (home page)
“And the cart is on a wheel; And the wheel is on a hill
And the hill is shifting sand; And inside these laws we stand" (Ferron)

Re: Gwion (Taliesin) popthrough

<0001HW.2B6DFADC0046B33470000CAD038F@news.eternal-september.org>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=2524&group=soc.history.medieval#2524

From: dal...@nfld.com (David Dalton)
Newsgroups: soc.culture.british, soc.history.ancient, soc.history.medieval, alt.mythology, alt.folklore, alt.religion.shamanism
Date: Sat, 03 Feb 2024 01:08:52 -0330
 by: David Dalton - Sat, 3 Feb 2024 04:38 UTC

On Jan 31, 2024, David Dalton wrote
(in article<0001HW.2B6B2FA1009FC69270000836238F@news.eternal-september.org>):

> The Gwion Bach (Taliesin) popthrough was applied
> at 0134 GMT/UTC February 1, 2024 (Imbolc).

OK, that wasn’t true, but I began a new attempt last night as
described on the thread “Candle Magic” on alt.religion.druid,
and that popthrough, which includes binding of criminals and
charisma modulation, was applied at the following times:

Gwion -- 0433 UTC February 3, 2024

Other celtic figures will come later.
For my recent and ongoing progress see alt.religion.druid .
For background material see my Salmon on the Thorns webpage.