Spock: The odds of surviving another attack are 13562190123 to 1, Captain.

tech / rec.aviation.soaring / Re: TCSC Soaring Safari

SubjectAuthor
* TCSC Soaring Safariyoungbl...@gmail.com
`* Re: TCSC Soaring SafariMichael N.
 `* Re: TCSC Soaring Safariyoungbl...@gmail.com
  `* Re: TCSC Soaring SafariMichael N.
   `* Re: TCSC Soaring Safariyoungbl...@gmail.com
    `- Re: TCSC Soaring Safariyoungbl...@gmail.com

1
TCSC Soaring Safari

<6c0f7859-8216-4bae-9eab-82a98396a443n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=25799&group=rec.aviation.soaring#25799

Newsgroups: rec.aviation.soaring
Date: Sat, 12 Mar 2022 14:27:52 -0800 (PST)
Subject: TCSC Soaring Safari
From: youngblo...@gmail.com (youngbl...@gmail.com)
 by: youngbl...@gmail.com - Sat, 12 Mar 2022 22:27 UTC

The second annual Soaring Safari will kick off on March 18th and run through the end of the month and beyond. Many pilots will be traveling down to Vero Beach to take advantage of our wonderful spring weather and south Florida lifestyle. Last year our safari was a huge success and this year we expect the same. If your schedule allows we invite sailplane pilots from all over the country to take part and come fly the best conditions in Florida. Old Bob, The Purist

Re: TCSC Soaring Safari

<a13c05cb-a02f-4c54-9f31-e305a4521787n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=25802&group=rec.aviation.soaring#25802

Newsgroups: rec.aviation.soaring
Date: Sun, 13 Mar 2022 00:34:11 -0800 (PST)
Subject: Re: TCSC Soaring Safari
From: mikell...@gmail.com (Michael N.)
 by: Michael N. - Sun, 13 Mar 2022 08:34 UTC

On Saturday, March 12, 2022 at 5:27:55 PM UTC-5, youngbl...@gmail.com wrote:
> The second annual Soaring Safari will kick off on March 18th and run through the end of the month

As a Florida resident I'd be interested. However I do fly a glider with a sustainer. Im not sure I'd be welcomed by the purist?

Where do interested people sign up?

Re: TCSC Soaring Safari

<b70edcb7-005c-4188-bd70-0d18e36a9435n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=25803&group=rec.aviation.soaring#25803

Newsgroups: rec.aviation.soaring
Date: Sun, 13 Mar 2022 04:14:43 -0700 (PDT)
From: youngblo...@gmail.com (youngbl...@gmail.com)
 by: youngbl...@gmail.com - Sun, 13 Mar 2022 11:14 UTC

On Sunday, March 13, 2022 at 4:34:13 AM UTC-4, mike...@gmail.com wrote:
> On Saturday, March 12, 2022 at 5:27:55 PM UTC-5, youngbl...@gmail.com wrote:
> > The second annual Soaring Safari will kick off on March 18th and run through the end of the month
> As a Florida resident I'd be interested. However I do fly a glider with a sustainer. Im not sure I'd be welcomed by the purist?
>
> Where do interested people sign up?
Mike, everyone is welcome, sustainer and self launch alike, we do not charges for pilots who operate such inferior machines, ha ha. No need to sign up, just show up at TCSC the 18th through the end of the month and enjoy the flying in South Florida, it is something that you will certainly enjoy. You will also enjoy this special community, beautiful coastal town with lots of class, fine restaurants, beautiful beaches, plenty of hotels and a great soaring location. You have a special invite from the Purist himself. Old Bob, The Purist

Re: TCSC Soaring Safari

<8afa56c1-63cd-43e7-8239-a43a5e14cce7n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=25804&group=rec.aviation.soaring#25804

Newsgroups: rec.aviation.soaring
Date: Sun, 13 Mar 2022 04:35:43 -0700 (PDT)
From: mikell...@gmail.com (Michael N.)
 by: Michael N. - Sun, 13 Mar 2022 11:35 UTC

On Sunday, March 13, 2022 at 7:14:46 AM UTC-4, youngbl...@gmail.com wrote:
> On Sunday, March 13, 2022 at 4:34:13 AM UTC-4, mike...@gmail.com wrote:
> > On Saturday, March 12, 2022 at 5:27:55 PM UTC-5, youngbl...@gmail.com wrote:
> > > The second annual Soaring Safari will kick off on March 18th and run through the end of the month
> > As a Florida resident I'd be interested. However I do fly a glider with a sustainer. Im not sure I'd be welcomed by the purist?
> >
> > Where do interested people sign up?
> Mike, everyone is welcome, sustainer and self launch alike, we do not charges for pilots who operate such inferior machines, ha ha. No need to sign up, just show up at TCSC the 18th through the end of the month and enjoy the flying in South Florida, it is something that you will certainly enjoy. You will also enjoy this special community, beautiful coastal town with lots of class, fine restaurants, beautiful beaches, plenty of hotels and a great soaring location. You have a special invite from the Purist himself. Old Bob, The Purist

Thanks Bob, I will plan on attending. At least the weekend of the 26th and 27th. The 18th is out due to travel.
I sent an email to the club contact email off the TCSC website this past Tuesday about possibly joining the club. Have not received a response yet?

See you out there.
Mike N. 1M

Re: TCSC Soaring Safari

<ec87b1ee-d8a0-42a0-9c83-cf11d6e10753n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=25807&group=rec.aviation.soaring#25807

Newsgroups: rec.aviation.soaring
Date: Sun, 13 Mar 2022 14:03:52 -0700 (PDT)
From: youngblo...@gmail.com (youngbl...@gmail.com)
 by: youngbl...@gmail.com - Sun, 13 Mar 2022 21:03 UTC

On Sunday, March 13, 2022 at 7:35:45 AM UTC-4, mike...@gmail.com wrote:
> On Sunday, March 13, 2022 at 7:14:46 AM UTC-4, youngbl...@gmail.com wrote:
> > > As a Florida resident I'd be interested. However I do fly a glider with a sustainer. Im not sure I'd be welcomed by the purist?
> > >
> > > Where do interested people sign up?
> > Mike, everyone is welcome, sustainer and self launch alike, we do not charges for pilots who operate such inferior machines, ha ha. No need to sign up, just show up at TCSC the 18th through the end of the month and enjoy the flying in South Florida, it is something that you will certainly enjoy. You will also enjoy this special community, beautiful coastal town with lots of class, fine restaurants, beautiful beaches, plenty of hotels and a great soaring location. You have a special invite from the Purist himself. Old Bob, The Purist
> Thanks Bob, I will plan on attending. At least the weekend of the 26th and 27th. The 18th is out due to travel.
> I sent an email to the club contact email off the TCSC website this past Tuesday about possibly joining the club. Have not received a response yet?
>
> See you out there.
> Mike N. 1M
Mike, cannot say much about the website contact, better chance of getting Putin on the phone than getting a reply from the website. We are a bunch of fun loving good time guys and gals that have the best kept secret in Florida. Our club is thriving and always welcome to new members even motorglider pilots, shoot me a text at my contact number and I will reply. Thanks, Bob

Re: TCSC Soaring Safari

<9bc4e1b3-4356-417b-b412-5533d6a8f979n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=26073&group=rec.aviation.soaring#26073

Newsgroups: rec.aviation.soaring
Date: Tue, 29 Mar 2022 16:29:27 -0700 (PDT)
From: youngblo...@gmail.com (youngbl...@gmail.com)
 by: youngbl...@gmail.com - Tue, 29 Mar 2022 23:29 UTC

On Sunday, March 13, 2022 at 5:03:54 PM UTC-4, youngbl...@gmail.com wrote:
> On Sunday, March 13, 2022 at 7:35:45 AM UTC-4, mike...@gmail.com wrote:

> > > Mike, everyone is welcome, sustainer and self launch alike, we do not charges for pilots who operate such inferior machines, ha ha. No need to sign up, just show up at TCSC the 18th through the end of the month and enjoy the flying in South Florida, it is something that you will certainly enjoy. You will also enjoy this special community, beautiful coastal town with lots of class, fine restaurants, beautiful beaches, plenty of hotels and a great soaring location. You have a special invite from the Purist himself. Old Bob, The Purist
> > Thanks Bob, I will plan on attending. At least the weekend of the 26th and 27th. The 18th is out due to travel.
> > I sent an email to the club contact email off the TCSC website this past Tuesday about possibly joining the club. Have not received a response yet?
> >
> > See you out there.
> > Mike N. 1M
> Mike, cannot say much about the website contact, better chance of getting Putin on the phone than getting a reply from the website. We are a bunch of fun loving good time guys and gals that have the best kept secret in Florida. Our club is thriving and always welcome to new members even motorglider pilots, shoot me a text at my contact number and I will reply. Thanks, Bob

The 2022 TCSC Safari has come to a close and I would like to thank those who traveled from different parts of the country to attend our wonderful event. This year was special, we started the first of March and continued through today, captivating the soaring event with a wonderful cookout with great food and people. Many thanks to all club members that donated their time and efforts to make this another yearly special event.
With the close of the event we look forward to seeing many more glider pilots in the future at our yearly event. Also I might say a special thanks to all of the glider pilots who witnessed the solo flight yesterday of Katalin, our 14 year old birthday girl. Thanks to all. Old Bob, The Purist