From: starma...@ix.netcom.com (The Starmaker)
Newsgroups: alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,sci.physics,sci.physics.relativity
Subject: Ehnic Bioweapons
Date: Sat, 15 Jul 2023 13:55:32 -0700
 by: The Starmaker - Sat, 15 Jul 2023 20:55 UTC

He also met with NOI leadership in Los Angeles in 2020 and told them the COVID vaccine had been “genetically modified to attack black and Latino boys.”
https://nypost.com/2023/07/15/rfk-jr-says-covid-was-ethnically-targeted-to-spare-jews/
https://www.google.com/search?q=ethnic+biological+weapons+rfk

(i have nothing against rfk-jr, I never voted for any politician)

I was wondering How does that work? I mean, are Latino boys a race????

Is speaking Spanish a race??

Are Latin people a race????

I don't get it.

How do you work it to go after spanish people by dna?

cha cha cha?

Spic dna?

to think the unthinkable, mention the unmentionable, say the unsayable, and challenge
the unchallengeable.

Re: Ehnic Bioweapons

<64B448E6.783@ix.netcom.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=2647&group=sci.physics#2647

From: starma...@ix.netcom.com (The Starmaker)
Newsgroups: alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,sci.physics,sci.physics.relativity
Subject: Re: Ehnic Bioweapons
Date: Sun, 16 Jul 2023 12:45:42 -0700
 by: The Starmaker - Sun, 16 Jul 2023 19:45 UTC

The Starmaker wrote:

> He also met with NOI leadership in Los Angeles in 2020 and told them the COVID vaccine had been “genetically modified to attack black and Latino boys.”
> https://nypost.com/2023/07/15/rfk-jr-says-covid-was-ethnically-targeted-to-spare-jews/
> https://www.google.com/search?q=ethnic+biological+weapons+rfk
>
> (i have nothing against rfk-jr, I never voted for any politician)
>
> I was wondering How does that work? I mean, are Latino boys a race????
>
> Is speaking Spanish a race??
>
> Are Latin people a race????
>
> I don't get it.
>
> How do you work it to go after spanish people by dna?
>
> cha cha cha?
>
> Spic dna?

Maybe rfk-jr is talking about...the Brown people. People
who are a darker color than White. I heard Brown people
want to take over the world...too.

So, you got White people
Brown people
Yellow people
Red people (well, yous got rid of all the red people already with your
biological weapons..
gave the indians virus infected blankets for free.)
Black people

What other colors do you people have????

Is big nose a color?

What color are guineas? wat color is olive oil?? Green?

i lost track.

I notice there are a lot of fishes in the ocean with different color
skin..

there is fresh water fish and dirty water fish..

the latter has more colors.

to think the unthinkable, mention the unmentionable, say the unsayable,
and challenge
the unchallengeable.

Re: Ehnic Bioweapons

<64B45A36.2EEE@ix.netcom.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=2652&group=sci.physics#2652

From: starma...@ix.netcom.com (The Starmaker)
Newsgroups: alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,sci.physics,sci.physics.relativity
Date: Sun, 16 Jul 2023 13:59:34 -0700
 by: The Starmaker - Sun, 16 Jul 2023 20:59 UTC

The Starmaker wrote:

> The Starmaker wrote:
> >
> > He also met with NOI leadership in Los Angeles in 2020 and told them the COVID vaccine had been “genetically modified to attack black and Latino boys.”
> > https://nypost.com/2023/07/15/rfk-jr-says-covid-was-ethnically-targeted-to-spare-jews/
> > https://www.google.com/search?q=ethnic+biological+weapons+rfk
> >
> > (i have nothing against rfk-jr, I never voted for any politician)
> >
> > I was wondering How does that work? I mean, are Latino boys a race????
> >
> > Is speaking Spanish a race??
> >
> > Are Latin people a race????
> >
> > I don't get it.
> >
> > How do you work it to go after spanish people by dna?
> >
> > cha cha cha?
> >
> > Spic dna?
>
> Maybe rfk-jr is talking about...the Brown people. People
> who are a darker color than White. I heard Brown people
> want to take over the world...too.
>
> So, you got White people
> Brown people
> Yellow people
> Red people (well, yous got rid of all the red people already with your
> biological weapons..
> gave the indians virus infected blankets for free.)
> Black people
>
> What other colors do you people have????
>
> Is big nose a color?
>
> What color are guineas? wat color is olive oil?? Green?
>
> i lost track.
>
> I notice there are a lot of fishes in the ocean with different color
> skin..
>
> there is fresh water fish and dirty water fish..
>
> the latter has more colors.

What colors got hit the most? Or did the China infected just mostly American tents?

to think the unthinkable, mention the unmentionable, say the unsayable, and challenge
the unchallengeable.

tech / sci.physics / Ehnic Bioweapons