From: newskr...@krawl.org (NewsKrawler)
Newsgroups: comp.mobile.android
Subject: Android 12 February security patch rolling out to Google Pixel
Date: Mon, 7 Feb 2022 22:02:39 -0000 (UTC)
 by: NewsKrawler - Mon, 7 Feb 2022 22:02 UTC

https://9to5google.com/2022/02/07/pixel-february-22-security-patch/
Android 12 February security patch rolling out to Google Pixel, factory
images & OTAs live

The Android 12 February security patch is simultaneously rolling out for the
Pixel 3a, Pixel 4, Pixel 4a, Pixel 4a 5G, Pixel 5, Pixel 5a, Pixel 6, and
Pixel 6 Pro today.

The Pixel 6 and 6 Pro get their own build (003), while all other phones are
on "002." Meanwhile, the Pixel 3 and 3 XL were also updated to the February
security patch this morning in what could be its last promised patch.
https://9to5google.com/2021/11/02/last-google-pixel-3-xl-update/

Re: Android 12 February security patch rolling out to Google Pixel

<XnsAE39C80A9B17Anilch1@wheedledeedle.moc>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=27768&group=comp.mobile.android#27768

From: rednoi...@REMOVETHIScomcast.net (Nil)
Newsgroups: comp.mobile.android
Date: Wed, 09 Feb 2022 19:39:53 -0500
 by: Nil - Thu, 10 Feb 2022 00:39 UTC

On 07 Feb 2022, NewsKrawler <newskrawl@krawl.org> wrote in
comp.mobile.android:

> https://9to5google.com/2022/02/07/pixel-february-22-security-patch/
> Android 12 February security patch rolling out to Google Pixel,
> factory images & OTAs live
>
> The Android 12 February security patch is simultaneously rolling
> out for the Pixel 3a, Pixel 4, Pixel 4a, Pixel 4a 5G, Pixel 5,
> Pixel 5a, Pixel 6, and Pixel 6 Pro today.
>
> The Pixel 6 and 6 Pro get their own build (003), while all other
> phones are on "002." Meanwhile, the Pixel 3 and 3 XL were also
> updated to the February security patch this morning in what could
> be its last promised patch.
> https://9to5google.com/2021/11/02/last-google-pixel-3-xl-update/

Got mine today on my Pixel 5a. No problems detected.

Re: Android 12 February security patch rolling out to Google Pixel

<su1q5p$aqo$1@gioia.aioe.org>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=27769&group=comp.mobile.android#27769

From: spa...@nospam.com (Andy Burnelli)
Newsgroups: comp.mobile.android
Date: Thu, 10 Feb 2022 01:35:54 -0000 (UTC)
 by: Andy Burnelli - Thu, 10 Feb 2022 01:35 UTC

On Wed, 09 Feb 2022 19:39:53 -0500, Nil wrote:

> Got mine today on my Pixel 5a. No problems detected.

Can you let us know what versions you have currently on that pixel?
Settings > About phone > Software information >
<https://i.postimg.cc/4ymqRF7n/updateallapps11.jpg>

Specifically these three:
*Android version*
*Google Play system update*
*Android security patch level*

I'm particularly keen on keep tabs of the Pixel play system update.

computers / comp.mobile.android / Re: Android 12 February security patch rolling out to Google Pixel