From: spa...@nospam.com (Andy Burnelli)
Newsgroups: misc.phone.mobile.iphone,comp.mobile.android
Subject: Stop it with the troll crap, Steve Scharf ... just stop it.
Date: Fri, 11 Feb 2022 02:46:52 -0000 (UTC)
 by: Andy Burnelli - Fri, 11 Feb 2022 02:46 UTC

On Thu, 10 Feb 2022 16:40:46 -0800, sms wrote:

> On 2/10/2022 5:25 AM, Chris wrote:
>> On 09/02/2022 03:51, Andy Burnelli wrote:
>>>
>>> But stop claiming I don't know a bacterium from a virus.
>>
>> The evidence as presented says otherwise.
>
> He knows now. Thank you for helping to educate him. No matter how
> obnoxious some of our trolls get, the reality is that they do appreciate
> us for correcting their errors because it helps them learn.

Steve,
Stop it.

I told you once already.
Stop it.

Just because I gave you facts about the CDC you hate doesn't make _me_ the
troll, especially as it was _you_ who authored this thread in the 1st place.

Stop claiming I'm a troll just because you can't deal with the facts.
Stop it.

Act like a man, Steve.
As the ex mayor of Cupertino, I'd expect _more_ from you Steve.

Re: Stop it with the troll crap, Steve Scharf ... just stop it.

<svtsn3$14b4$1@gioia.aioe.org>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=28624&group=comp.mobile.android#28624

From: spa...@nospam.com (Andy Burnelli)
Newsgroups: misc.phone.mobile.iphone,comp.mobile.android
Date: Fri, 4 Mar 2022 20:27:12 +0000
 by: Andy Burnelli - Fri, 4 Mar 2022 20:27 UTC

sms wrote:

> Not sure, since I have our favorite troll filtered out,

Stop your childish troll crap Steve.
Just stop it.

You lied in this thread.
And you call me a troll?

Act like an adult, if you can, Steve.
a. I get it you _hate_ that I showed you lied for years about FCC maps.
b. I get it you _hate_ me for showing you to be a liar and a fool.

And yet you _lied_ about that coverage yet again in this very thread!
Regardless, I'm not trolling, and, in fact _you_ are being the troll here.

I posted _plenty_ of detailed relevant facts to this thread Steve.
You posted lies using FCC calculated maps which don't say what you claim.

You get paid by Verizon for heavens sake, Steve.
And you don't _tell_ everyone that?

You don't even pay for a Verizon cellular service, Steve.
And yet you shill for them, day after day, year after year.

And you call _me_ the troll?
Stop it.

Grow up.
--
I don't mind ignorant people like Steve existing, but for them to get paid
by Verizon to shill for Verizon at the expense of the truth bothers me.

Re: Stop it with the troll crap, Steve Scharf ... just stop it.

<t009i7$q3c$1@gioia.aioe.org>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=28703&group=comp.mobile.android#28703

From: spa...@nospam.com (Andy Burnelli)
Newsgroups: misc.phone.mobile.iphone,comp.mobile.android
Date: Sat, 5 Mar 2022 18:18:45 +0000
 by: Andy Burnelli - Sat, 5 Mar 2022 18:18 UTC

sms wrote:

> Please just filter out the trolls rather than responding to them.

Stop that troll crap Steve.
Just stop it.

It means you're a child.

I stated facts in my response to Mayayana.
Vanguard disputed every one of those facts.

In fact, Vanguard demanded I _cite_ the facts when that cite he repeatedly
demanded of me was in the very article in which he was responding to.

Citing facts does not make me a troll, Steve.

You calling that a troll is more evidence that you _hate_ when facts are
presented, and that's fine because you're a consummate paid politician.

Since what you decry is the fact that I reference my facts, here it is:
<https://www.cupertino.org/home/showpublisheddocument/28201/637326644281870000>
Name: StevenScharfBiography.pdf
Size: 90653 bytes (88 KiB)
SHA256: B6ADCB89B3FABDEFA35CFCBD7B479C2E7B5CD08191A32A5B1407021075291AC6

I told you to stop claiming all facts are trolls Steve.
Just stop it.

Act like an adult for once in your life.

computers / comp.mobile.android / Stop it with the troll crap, Steve Scharf ... just stop it.