No extensible language will be universal. -- T. Cheatham

tech / rec.aviation.military / Re: What a Contrast

SubjectAuthor
o Re: What a Contrasta425couple

1
Re: What a Contrast

<EBsoJ.73582$np6.33179@fx46.iad>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=2915&group=rec.aviation.military#2915

Subject: Re: What a Contrast
Newsgroups: or.politics,rec.aviation.military
From: a425cou...@hotmail.com (a425couple)
Date: Sat, 27 Nov 2021 07:59:33 -0800
 by: a425couple - Sat, 27 Nov 2021 15:59 UTC

On 11/26/2021 3:47 PM, Pragmatic Omniscience wrote:
> On Friday, November 26, 2021 at 12:53:10 PM UTC-8, BT wrote:
>> Nov 2019:
>>
>> "Trump Makes Surprise Visit to Afghanistan to See
>> U.S. Troops on Thanksgiving"
>>
>> Nov 2021:
>>
>> "Biden Spends Thanksgiving at Private Equity Billionaire's
>> Nantucket Estate"

> I do remember. Corporal Bone Spurs

I take it that you like Biden claiming his doctor's
excuse of asthma better?
Biden, Clinton, and Trump all avoided military service.

> flew in at night with no lights, spent about an hour and maybe even flashed a plastic turkey and then left. Only when he was safe in his bed was the trip announced.

At least many troops knew he took the trouble
of flying half way round the world to show
them he cared.

And Biden stayed comfortable at a Billionaire's
Nantucket Estate rather than visit troops in
Iraq or Africa.