"Our vision is to speed up time, eventually eliminating it." -- Alex Schure

tech / rec.aviation.military / fantastic negative result 2022 01

SubjectAuthor
* fantastic negative result 2022 01Oleg Smirnov
+* Re: fantastic negative result 2022 01George Black
|+- Re: fantastic negative result 2022 01%
|+- Re: fantastic negative result 2022 01! Kurt Nicklas
|`- Re: fantastic negative result 2022 01! Kurt Nicklas
+- Re: fantastic negative result 2022 01Dean Markley
+- fantastic negative result 2022 01Oleg Smirnov
`- fantastic negative result 2022 01Oleg Smirnov

1
fantastic negative result 2022 01

<srilep$a16$1@os.motzarella.org>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=2953&group=rec.aviation.military#2953

From: os3...@netc.eu (Oleg Smirnov)
Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics,sci.military.naval,rec.aviation.military
Subject: fantastic negative result 2022 01
Date: Tue, 11 Jan 2022 04:09:19 +0300
 by: Oleg Smirnov - Tue, 11 Jan 2022 01:09 UTC

<https://tinyurl.com/y2hcur77> journal-neo.org

The Dark Heart of Treason Infecting America's Military

America's military power is a sham. With talk about fighting ground wars
against Iran or Russia, only those who really know America's military and
its current condition can understand the insanity of these scenarios.

I served in America's military, the Marine Corps, in Vietnam. Pay was
typically 30% of minimum wage and less than 20% of my actual pre-service
pay. Money was taken out of $60 dollars a month to pay for uniforms,
military looking buttons and "doodads" and for required and needed hygiene
products.

No attempt was made to justify the war itself ..

No one serving in combat units in Vietnam cared about who won the war and
most who served in real combat were under 20 years old and looked on the US
military as an adversary, an enemy.

This is the simple truth of it.

Adding to the overall effect, absolutely awful officers and senior NCO's who
not only ducked combat but took little interest in their troops and even less
interest in their other duties.

Mind you, they were still "decorated" when they were sent home, providing
their own men didn't kill them.
From this point, the US military actually got worse ..

Read more <https://tinyurl.com/y2hcur77>

Re: fantastic negative result 2022 01

<qqedncKyL82ebEH8nZ2dnUU7-TGdnZ2d@giganews.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=2954&group=rec.aviation.military#2954

Date: Tue, 11 Jan 2022 15:52:50 +1300
Subject: Re: fantastic negative result 2022 01
Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics,sci.military.naval,rec.aviation.military
From: gbl...@hnpl.net (George Black)
 by: George Black - Tue, 11 Jan 2022 02:52 UTC

On 11/01/2022 2:09 pm, Oleg Smirnov wrote:

Its back

Re: fantastic negative result 2022 01

<7rOdnXIcs6Hea0H8nZ2dnUU7-UGdnZ2d@giganews.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=2955&group=rec.aviation.military#2955

Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics,sci.military.naval,rec.aviation.military
From: pursent...@gmail.com (%)
Date: Mon, 10 Jan 2022 20:15:15 -0700
 by: % - Tue, 11 Jan 2022 03:15 UTC

On 2022-01-10 7:52 p.m., George Black wrote:
> On 11/01/2022 2:09 pm, Oleg Smirnov wrote:
>
> Its back

everything is

Re: fantastic negative result 2022 01

<e69362f7-2715-438d-b62b-76061608c250n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=2956&group=rec.aviation.military#2956

Newsgroups: rec.aviation.military
Date: Tue, 11 Jan 2022 05:04:36 -0800 (PST)
From: damark...@gmail.com (Dean Markley)
 by: Dean Markley - Tue, 11 Jan 2022 13:04 UTC

On Monday, January 10, 2022 at 8:10:51 PM UTC-5, Oleg Smirnov wrote:
> <https://tinyurl.com/y2hcur77> journal-neo.org
>
> The Dark Heart of Treason Infecting America's Military
>
> America's military power is a sham. With talk about fighting ground wars
> against Iran or Russia, only those who really know America's military and
> its current condition can understand the insanity of these scenarios.
>
> I served in America's military, the Marine Corps, in Vietnam. Pay was
> typically 30% of minimum wage and less than 20% of my actual pre-service
> pay. Money was taken out of $60 dollars a month to pay for uniforms,
> military looking buttons and "doodads" and for required and needed hygiene
> products.
>
> No attempt was made to justify the war itself ..
>
> No one serving in combat units in Vietnam cared about who won the war and
> most who served in real combat were under 20 years old and looked on the US
> military as an adversary, an enemy.
>
> This is the simple truth of it.
>
> Adding to the overall effect, absolutely awful officers and senior NCO's who
> not only ducked combat but took little interest in their troops and even less
> interest in their other duties.
>
> Mind you, they were still "decorated" when they were sent home, providing
> their own men didn't kill them.
> From this point, the US military actually got worse ..
>
> Read more <https://tinyurl.com/y2hcur77>

Hi Oleg. Happy New Year. Why aren't you volunteering in the Russian Army to help liberate Ukraine from the evil clutches of NATO? ;)

Re: fantastic negative result 2022 01

<srkekd$6nph$1@news.freedyn.de>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=2958&group=rec.aviation.military#2958

Followup: talk.politics.misc
From: namblame...@gop.org (! Kurt Nicklas)
Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics,sci.military.naval,rec.aviation.military
Date: Tue, 11 Jan 2022 17:26:37 -0000 (UTC)
 by: ! Kurt Nicklas - Tue, 11 Jan 2022 17:26 UTC

George Black wrote

> On 11/01/2022 2:09 pm, Oleg Smirnov wrote:
>
> Its back

Is putin still autofellating?

fantastic negative result 2022 01

<ssjjvg$579$1@os.motzarella.org>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=3008&group=rec.aviation.military#3008

From: os3...@netc.eu (Oleg Smirnov)
Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics,sci.military.naval,rec.aviation.military
Date: Sun, 23 Jan 2022 16:05:27 +0300
 by: Oleg Smirnov - Sun, 23 Jan 2022 13:05 UTC

<https://tinyurl.com/y9qv7jvb> rt.com

Secret of 'microwave weapons' targeting US diplomats revealed

... Time and time again, Western governments and the media have sprung
into action to inform us of some new evil plot, only to backpedal
later when it became clear that there was nothing to it.

Take, for instance, the multi-year saga that was Russiagate, built on
the idea that Donald Trump was a Russian agent. There are still some
believers, but for the most part people lost interest once it became
clear that it was a load of baloney and that the "Steele Dossier" that
sparked it off wasn't worth the paper it was written on.
Then there were the claims that Russia was arming the Taliban, that it
had inserted malware into the Vermont electrical grid, that it had
bankrolled Brexit via British businessman Arron Banks, and so on. All
are now discredited.

Yet the allegations keep on coming ..

It didn't take long, though, for skeptics to come up with other
theories. One was that the syndrome was caused by the loud noise made
by crickets. Support for this theory later came in a report
commissioned by the US State Department that concluded crickets were
the most likely culprits in 21 recorded cases.

Late last year, another theory emerged. Havana Syndrome was "a mass
psychogenic illness," a group of US scientists decided. It was, they
said, an example of the "nocebo effect," the opposite of the placebo
effect. In this, expectations of something negative happening to one's
health causes something negative to happen. After the initial incident
in Cuba, US diplomats were told to look out for "anomalous health"
issues, and as a result they started feeling them ..

Read more <https://tinyurl.com/y9qv7jvb>

There's a Wikipaedia article listing the known "mass hysteria cases".

<https://tinyurl.com/yaqzkcks>
- Kenya (October 2019)
- Malaysia (2019)
- Nepal (2016-2018)
- US, Canada (2016)
- Colombia (2015)
- Sri Lanka (2012)
- US, New York (2011-12)
- Brunei (2010)
- Afghanistan (2009)
- Tanzania (2008)
- US, Virginia (2007)
- suburb of Mexico City (2006)
- Portuguese schools (2006)
- US, North Carolina (2002)

fantastic negative result 2022 01

<ssjt29$5o6$1@os.motzarella.org>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=3009&group=rec.aviation.military#3009

Followup: talk.politics.misc,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics,sci.military.naval,rec.aviation.military
From: os3...@netc.eu (Oleg Smirnov)
Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics,sci.military.naval,rec.aviation.military,can.politics
Date: Sun, 23 Jan 2022 18:37:29 +0300
 by: Oleg Smirnov - Sun, 23 Jan 2022 15:37 UTC

<https://tinyurl.com/ydf56rqa> washingtonpost.com

Ukraine .. Biden .. sent foreign policy hawks into a sputtering rage.
Their reaction says more about the hawks' mindless rigidity .. The
president .. managed to ramble his way to a refreshing realism ..

The reactions are revealing. Left and right agree ..

It is called nationalistic jingoism. Both the American left and right
are prone to it, and there are extreme hawks in the both camps, since
despite their disagreements on domestic matters, the both are lustful
for American 'might' abroad. But in contrast to the jingoistic sheep
like you, your politicians in office - even if they are as brainless
as they in fact are - still have to somehow think about consequences.
And the jingoism will not improve your worsening situation at home.

Re: fantastic negative result 2022 01

<su40fn$166j2$67@news.freedyn.de>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=3075&group=rec.aviation.military#3075

Followup: talk.politics.misc
From: namblame...@gop.org (! Kurt Nicklas)
Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics,sci.military.naval,rec.aviation.military
Date: Thu, 10 Feb 2022 21:35:51 -0000 (UTC)
 by: ! Kurt Nicklas - Thu, 10 Feb 2022 21:35 UTC

George Black wrote