Newsgroups: alt.war.vietnam,sci.military.naval,rec.aviation.military
From: a425cou...@hotmail.com (a425couple)
Subject: Claim from facebook group as regards Agent Orange
Date: Fri, 21 Jan 2022 14:12:01 -0800
 by: a425couple - Fri, 21 Jan 2022 22:12 UTC

from G. Thomas, Jan 19, 2022
Vietnam Veterans The Best Of The Best Of The Baby Boomers .
Private group 60.1K members

"Agent Orange"

Dedicated to those who died from exposure to AO
and those still fighting their battle today.

There are over 58,479 names of those who died in
Vietnam on the Vietnam Memorial Wall.
The number of Vietnam Veterans who have lost their
battle with Agent Orange surpasses them all.

All because of a deadly chemical used to kill
foliage was sprayed.
We lose over 390 Veteran Veterans every day.

Over 130,000 Vietnam Veterans lives are lost
every single year.
That's a number no one discusses. One you never
hear.

The majority of those who served in Vietnam made it home.
They didn't know it at the time but they didn't
come home alone.

No one knows exactly how many Vietnam Veterans
have died from exposure to AO, which contained Dioxin.

------------------

Larry
Lost my dad 14 years ago to agent Orange 3 tours Medvedev lost my Hero 💔

James
Thank you for sharing

Linda B
My husband passed away from Agent Orange February 21st 2020

Paca Richard
An no one is held accountable ?Did lawyers manage to steal all the
claims money ?

George Thomas Author Admin
Paca Richard yes they did

Harold O'Daniel
Millions were put in a trusts fund when Monsanto, Dow Chemical
and Union Carbide settled .
The damn lawyers got the lion share thru class action lawsuits!!

George Thomas Author Admin
180 MILLION 90 PERCENT WENT TO LAWYERS MOST A VIETNAM VETERAN
GOT WITH CANCER WAS ABOUT 10 ,000 DOLLARS LAWSUIT WAS SETTLED
BY A CROOKED JUDGE AND LAWYERS IN 1984 !'

George Thomas
You got that right !

Roy K
VERY WELL SAID lost my brother to that shit in 2019.

Ann Goralski
Guys were not going to get anything even before they were tested
and put on the list Bill wasn't on it till after 84 more like
87 or 88 so very sad.

John Alexander
That's part of what's killing me.. I was in Hospice and told that
I'd be dead within 60 days, back in Feb 2018.....
......I'm still kickin'

Francis C
I live it

Rube Tube
May be an image of 1 person and text that says
'T OUR VETERANS DESERVE BETTER'

Mull Null
Nickie hale and how many more?

John Howell
Count me in.

Peter J. Niciforos
ME, TOO.

Wayne Entress
Semper Fi George my brother Keith Entress passed away 2012
AO EXPOSURE. After he was diagnosed by the VA in North Carolina
he refused to accept any allowance no matter how we his family
tried to persuade him to change his mind. However he never
regrett… See more
May be an image of 1 person, standing and text that says
'USMC 10 B'

Wayne E
No photo description available.

Wayne E
May be an image of outdoors, monument and text that says
'KEITH O ENTRESS/SR CPL US MARINE CORPS VIETNAM MAY 21 MAY21
1947 1947 十 JAN 5 2012'

Arney S
Amen brother