Newsgroups: rec.aviation.military,soc.history.war.misc
From: a425cou...@hotmail.com (a425couple)
Subject: Sources on 2012 Biden & Obama vrs Romney
Date: Mon, 14 Feb 2022 14:26:44 -0800
 by: a425couple - Mon, 14 Feb 2022 22:26 UTC

War Mentality' About Russia, Biden Says ...
Apr 01, 2012 · A A Republican presidential candidate Mitt Romney is
“stuck in a Cold War mentality” when it comes to working with Russia,
Vice President Joe Biden said on CBS’s “Face the Nation.” Biden defended
President Barack Obama’s “open microphone” remark to his Russian
counterpart, Dmitry Medvedev, last week, and focused on Romney’s reaction.

zinger on Romney’s ‘1980s’ foreign ...
Mar 20, 2014 · Obama offered a jab that spawned approving headlines:
“The 1980s are now calling to ask for their foreign policy back because
the Cold War’s been over for 20 years….When it comes to our ...

Former Obama NSC Official and Want ...
Jul 13, 2018 · The remark by the now-CNN contributor was striking given
that her former boss, President Barack Obama, mocked Republican opponent
Mitt Romney in 2012 for calling Russia our "No. 1 geopolitical...

ridiculed for ‘Cold War ...
Feb 28, 2014 · I'm waiting for Candy Crowley to rule that, no, Obama did
not in fact tell Romney that the Cold War was "over". — Mike McNally
(@notoserfdom) February 28, 2014...

Hey, remember when the Obama cultists kept saying that
their genius leader could think many chess moves ahead?
Remember this one?
Obama to Romney, 2012: Oh c'mon, Mitt, the Russians aren't
our adversary - quit living like we're still in the Cold War.
OOPS!