Nobody ever died from oven crude poisoning.

tech / alt.astronomy / Re: OT: A message regarding the rapid transformation of our world

SubjectAuthor
* OT: A message regarding the rapid transformation of our worldRick C. Hodgin
`* Re: OT: A message regarding the rapid transformation of our worldRod Pemberton
 +- Re: OT: A message regarding the rapid transformation of our worldD
 +- Re: OT: A message regarding the rapid transformation of our worldD
 `* Re: OT: A message regarding the rapid transformation of our worldRick C. Hodgin
  +- Re: OT: A message regarding the rapid transformation of our worldD
  +* Re: OT: A message regarding the rapid transformation of our worldDaniel65
  |`* Re: OT: A message regarding the rapid transformation of our worldRick C. Hodgin
  | +- Re: OT: A message regarding the rapid transformation of our worldD
  | `* Re: OT: A message regarding the rapid transformation of our worldRod Pemberton
  |  `* Re: OT: A message regarding the rapid transformation of our worldRick C. Hodgin
  |   `- Re: OT: A message regarding the rapid transformation of our worldD
  `* Re: OT: A message regarding the rapid transformation of our worldwolfgang kern

1
Subject: OT: A message regarding the rapid transformation of our world
From: Rick C. Hodgin
Newsgroups: alt.astronomy, alt.lang.asm, alt.os.development
Date: Thu, 25 Feb 2021 00:10 UTC
From: rick.c.h...@gmail.com (Rick C. Hodgin)
Newsgroups: alt.astronomy,alt.lang.asm,alt.os.development
Date: Wed, 24 Feb 2021 19:10:57 -0500
View all headers
OT:  A message regarding the rapid transformation of our world

Read this and repost. It's important.  This message is to U.S.
citizens, but it applies world-wide.

Our nation is under serious assault. Not by the left or right, but by
evil spiritual forces at work inside of people. By our society, people
have sold out to sin in all its various forms, and now those evil
spirits literally dwell inside the physical bodies of people, and from
that place of influence they are moving against all of mankind in the
capacity of the people they occupy. Leaders. Business people. Everyone
of influence is under assault or being replaced in their position by
someone who is compromised.

This translates into a world environment where all of us who trust in
the Lord Jesus Christ, who seek to do and be a part of what's true,
what's right in God's sight, deferring to the guidance which God has
given us in the Bible, by His Holy Spirit, through His Son, are also
under assault.  No one is sidelined.  We are all all in whether we
realize it or not.

The United States in its present form will not survive. We read in
Revelation about the coming great tribulation and how the entire world
will go after the mark of the beast system, taking the mark and in so
doing damning their eternal souls.

My friends, that time is here. We are seeing the transformation and
preparation for the full-on implementation of that system happening
before our very eyes. We are seeing that mark of the beast system
coming online and rising up before us.

It will not be too much longer until everyone who trusts in Jesus Christ
will be cast out of their jobs, their homes, onto the streets, unable
to get employment, unable to provide for their families.  They will be
shunned and hated everywhere by those very people who, through sin and
their love of sin, are compromised. Christians will become a band of
outcasts and the whole world will rejoice for a time because of it.

But to every Christian:  Take heart, because the Lord of hosts has
secured our victory. He will take us out of this world so we will not
go through that mark of the beast system and the seven year tribulation.

Stay strong, my friends. Take courage. The Lord Jesus Christ has
already given us the victory. This is the enemy's moment in time to rise
to power and overcome, but scripture teaches us it is a fleeting moment,
and it will not endure, and Jesus has already secured their defeat in
the most final way possible.

Be strong no matter what comes. And if you need encouragement, please
contact me. Watch my video on the spiritual nature of our lives on
YouTube. And teach the people around you about this spiritual battle we
are facing, and why and how we must keep our faith and trust in Jesus
Christ no matter what the enemy throws at us.

I am there with you in spirit, as are all the saints, across all the
nations, across this entire world, are likewise.

Look up, because your redemption draws near.

In Christ,
Rick C. Hodgin

PS -- To all of you who don't believe, consider these things.  Read the
Bible and see for yourself if what I teach you about the correlation
between worldly events and changes aligns with the Biblical teaching.
Do not go another day without knowing for sure.  Put God to the test.
Prove Him out by examining and testing what He's written to see if He
is true or not.  Do not rely upon me or my guidance / thoughts.  I am a
man and can be wrong.  But God is not a man like us, and He cannot be
wrong.  Jesus wants to forgive you today.  Ask Him to forgive you and
escape what's coming.  Do this, and you will feel the change, and you
will see the whole world from inside of new eyes.  Peace, my friends.
[Jesus Loves You]

From: Rod Pemberton
Newsgroups: alt.astronomy, alt.lang.asm, alt.os.development
Date: Sat, 27 Feb 2021 09:49 UTC
From: nomaili...@trgzxcqvbe.cpm (Rod Pemberton)
Newsgroups: alt.astronomy,alt.lang.asm,alt.os.development
Date: Sat, 27 Feb 2021 04:49:53 -0500
On Wed, 24 Feb 2021 19:10:57 -0500
"Rick C. Hodgin" <rick.c.hodgin@gmail.com> wrote:

OT:  A message regarding the rapid transformation of our world

Read this and repost. It's important.  This message is to U.S.
citizens, but it applies world-wide.

<snip, religious rant>

Discussing religion with you has never gotten me anywhere.  I'm
sure that I'm just wasting my breath, yet again.  Am I wrong?

With you, it always seems to be a combination of circular logic,
willful blindness to the truth, a blatant ignorance of the Biblical
verse, and an unshakable conviction in ones current beliefs, faith,
hope, etc.

The United States in its present form will not survive.

WTF?  Seriously?  On what grounds do you make this claim?  Why is this
political statement within a rant on religion?  Irrational.

We read in Revelation about the coming great tribulation
[...]
My friends, that time is here.

<snip, religious rant on end times>

Isn't there supposed to be 3000 years of peace first?  Shouldn't that
happen first before we jump to the conclusion that this is the
Biblical end times?  Shouldn't you wait for that to occur? ...

<snip, more of the same>

Look up, because your redemption draws near.

OMG, I know why Rick posted this!  Rick rejoined his local Christian
cult, again.  His cult forces him to proselytize.  A cult should not be
your "safe space", Rick.  A cult should not be the place you go to, in
order to seek certainty in confusing and difficult times.  I'd bet this
is a learned behavior, perhaps from your parents.  So, is this the third
time or fourth or fifth now, Rick?  Or, will you claim that someone is
spoofing your posts like you claimed some years ago?

PS -- To all of you who don't believe, consider these things.  Read
the Bible and see for yourself if what I teach you about the
correlation between worldly events and changes aligns with the
Biblical teaching.

Doesn't every major period of social upheaval or war appear to be
correlated with the Biblical end times?  (Yes.)

Relax.  Chill out.  Just don't drink the ... flavored water.

From: D
Newsgroups: alt.astronomy
Date: Sat, 27 Feb 2021 23:02 UTC
From: J...@M (D)
Date: Sun, 28 Feb 2021 00:02:57 +0100 (CET)
Newsgroups: alt.astronomy
View all headers
On Sat, 27 Feb 2021 04:49:53 -0500, Rod Pemberton <nomailings@trgzxcqvbe.cpm> wrote:
On Wed, 24 Feb 2021 19:10:57 -0500
"Rick C. Hodgin" <rick.c.hodgin@gmail.com> wrote:
OT:  A message regarding the rapid transformation of our world
Read this and repost. It's important.  This message is to U.S.
citizens, but it applies world-wide.

Relax.  Chill out.  Just don't drink the ... flavored water.

James Warren Jones was born to James Thurman & Lynetta Putnam-
Jones on the family farm(84W51:42,40N02:36) in Crete, Randolph
County Indiana on Wednesday 13 May 1931 at 10:00 PM CST(AA/BC).

From: D
Newsgroups: alt.astronomy
Date: Sat, 27 Feb 2021 23:33 UTC
Sender: Nomen Nescio <nobody@dizum.com>
Comments: This message did not originate from the Sender address above.
It was remailed automatically by anonymizing remailer software.
Please report problems or inappropriate use to the
remailer administrator at <abuse@dizum.com>.
From: J...@M (D)
Date: Sun, 28 Feb 2021 00:33:03 +0100 (CET)
Newsgroups: alt.astronomy
View all headers
On Sat, 27 Feb 2021 04:49:53 -0500, Rod Pemberton <nomailings@trgzxcqvbe.cpm> wrote:

P.S.

Vernon Wayne Howell was born to Bobby Wayne Howell & Bonnie Sue Clark
at (95W24:03,29N42:28) in Houston, Texas on Monday August 17, 1959 at
8:49 AM CST (A/quoted source from interview w/mother Bonnie Haldeman).

From: Rick C. Hodgin
Newsgroups: alt.astronomy, alt.lang.asm, alt.os.development
Date: Sun, 28 Feb 2021 03:46 UTC
From: rick.c.h...@gmail.com (Rick C. Hodgin)
Newsgroups: alt.astronomy,alt.lang.asm,alt.os.development
Date: Sat, 27 Feb 2021 22:46:21 -0500
View all headers
On Sat, 27 Feb 2021 04:49:53 -0500
Rod Pemberton <nomailings@trgzxcqvbe.cpm> wrote:
[snip]

Rod, the message of salvation goes out for those who will be saved.
They will be able to hear God's call, respond to it, and come to Jesus
asking forgiveness for their sin and be saved from judgment.

The message of salvation is not for those who won't be saved.

FWIW, you have a barrier up between you and God.  You are convinced you
are right, and that pride / arrogance erects a barrier which keeps you
from God, and God from you.  He tries to reach out to you through men
and women like me, but that barrier you sustain keeps you forever from
the knowledge of God.

If you want to know the truth, you have to begin with the
acknowledgment, the possibility, that you may be wrong, and that if you
are wrong you do want to know the truth.

Knowledge of God comes from seeking the truth, Rod.

--
Rick C. Hodgin

From: J...@M (D)
Date: Sun, 28 Feb 2021 05:18:35 +0100 (CET)
Newsgroups: alt.astronomy
View all headers
On Sat, 27 Feb 2021 22:46:21 -0500, "Rick C. Hodgin" <rick.c.hodgin@gmail.com> wrote:
[...]

"When I die and they lay me to rest
 Gonna go to the place that's the best
 When I lay me down to die
 Goin' up to the spirit in the sky

 Goin' up to the spirit in the sky
 That's where I'm gonna go when I die
 When I die and they lay me to rest
 I'm gonna go to the place that's the best

 Prepare yourself you know it's a must
 Gotta have a friend in Jesus
 So you know that when you die
 He's gonna recommend you
 To the spirit in the sky

 Gonna recommend you
 To the spirit in the sky
 That's where you're gonna go when you die
 When you die and they lay you to rest
 You're gonna go to the place that's the best

 Never been a sinner, I never sinned
 I got a friend in Jesus
 So you know that when I die
 He's gonna set me up
 With the spirit in the sky

 Oh set me up with the spirit in the sky
 That's where I'm gonna go when I die
 When I die and they lay me to rest
 I'm gonna go to the place that's the best
 Go to the place that's the best"

 --Spirit in the Sky, written and recorded
   Norman Greenbaum (c)1969 Reprise Records

From: Daniel65
Newsgroups: alt.astronomy, alt.lang.asm, alt.os.development
Date: Sun, 28 Feb 2021 06:25 UTC
From: danie...@eternal-september.org (Daniel65)
Newsgroups: alt.astronomy,alt.lang.asm,alt.os.development
Date: Sun, 28 Feb 2021 17:25:55 +1100
View all headers
Rick C. Hodgin wrote on 28/02/2021 2:46 pm:
On Sat, 27 Feb 2021 04:49:53 -0500
Rod Pemberton <nomailings@trgzxcqvbe.cpm> wrote:
[snip]

Rod, the message of salvation goes out for those who will be saved.

<Snip>

The message of salvation is not for those who won't be saved.

Right, so only those that will be saved will hear the message!!

So why bother Proselytising??

Either a person has already been SAVED or they will never be SAVED!!
--
Daniel

From: wolfgang kern
Newsgroups: alt.astronomy, alt.lang.asm, alt.os.development
Date: Sun, 28 Feb 2021 14:24 UTC
From: nowh...@never.at (wolfgang kern)
Newsgroups: alt.astronomy,alt.lang.asm,alt.os.development
Date: Sun, 28 Feb 2021 15:24:35 +0100
On 28.02.2021 04:46, Rick C. Hodgin wrote:

Knowledge of God comes from seeking the truth, Rod.

Oh dear, you are still obsessed by dead horse legends.

all gods are/were invented by clerics (to fill their belly w/o working).

the universe was never created, it is unlimited in size and duration.
it was here since ever and will remain forever even in variable forms.

[ Only logical thinking leads to truth ! ]

So pretty pretty please give up with your annoying attempts to save us.
__
wolfgang

From: Rick C. Hodgin
Newsgroups: alt.astronomy, alt.lang.asm, alt.os.development
Date: Sun, 28 Feb 2021 20:57 UTC
From: rick.c.h...@gmail.com (Rick C. Hodgin)
Newsgroups: alt.astronomy,alt.lang.asm,alt.os.development
Date: Sun, 28 Feb 2021 15:57:17 -0500
View all headers
On Sun, 28 Feb 2021 17:25:55 +1100
Daniel65 <daniel47@eternal-september.org> wrote:

Rick C. Hodgin wrote on 28/02/2021 2:46 pm:
The message of salvation is not for those who won't be saved.
Right, so only those that will be saved will hear the message!!

All will hear it.  It is actually given for those who won't be saved as
well, but it's given as a witness or testimony against them.

So why bother Proselytising??

There are still people who will be saved, and Matthew 28:18+ tells us
to go out and teach people.  God uses those who are His to spread His
message and to be His witnesses unto all the Earth.

Either a person has already been SAVED or they will never be SAVED!!

People meet Jesus at some point in their life. They come to the cross
broken, realizing they have sin, not wanting to be judged for that sin.
They ask Jesus to forgive them.  In that instant they are saved, not
before.

--
Rick C. Hodgin

From: Rick C. Hodgin
Newsgroups: alt.astronomy, alt.lang.asm, alt.os.development
Date: Sun, 28 Feb 2021 21:01 UTC
From: rick.c.h...@gmail.com (Rick C. Hodgin)
Newsgroups: alt.astronomy,alt.lang.asm,alt.os.development
Date: Sun, 28 Feb 2021 16:01:40 -0500
View all headers
On Sun, 28 Feb 2021 15:24:35 +0100
wolfgang kern <nowhere@never.at> wrote:
the universe was never created, it is unlimited in size and duration.
it was here since ever and will remain forever even in variable forms.

I doubt you'll read this, Wolfgang, because I'm sure you've blocked me.
But on the off-chance, consider this:

    Video link to the simulation at the bottom:
    http://www.3alive.org

[ Only logical thinking leads to truth ! ]

Jesus is truth.  The enemy teaches that something else is truth.  And,
the Bible is logical.  Knowledge of it is hidden from those who are
perishing.  It's how God set it up, to catch the "clever" in their own
craftiness.  They think they have a bead on something, but they do not.

So pretty pretty please give up with your annoying attempts to save
us. __

Here's a message from a preacher who lived in the 1800s:

    https://www.goodreads.com/quotes/74181-if-sinners-be-damned-at-least-let-them-leap-to

    "If sinners be damned, at least let them leap to Hell over
     our dead bodies. And if they perish, let them perish with
     our arms wrapped about their knees, imploring them to stay.
     If Hell must be filled, let it be filled in the teeth of
     our exertions, and let not one go unwarned and unprayed
     for.” -- Charles Haddon Spurgeon

--
Rick C. Hodgin

From: D
Newsgroups: alt.astronomy
Date: Sun, 28 Feb 2021 20:56 UTC
From: J...@M (D)
Date: Sun, 28 Feb 2021 21:56:51 +0100 (CET)
Newsgroups: alt.astronomy
View all headers
On Sun, 28 Feb 2021 15:57:17 -0500, "Rick C. Hodgin" <rick.c.hodgin@gmail.com> wrote:
On Sun, 28 Feb 2021 17:25:55 +1100
Daniel65 <daniel47@eternal-september.org> wrote:
So why bother Proselytising??

People meet Jesus at some point in their life. They come to the cross
broken, realizing they have sin, not wanting to be judged for that sin.
They ask Jesus to forgive them.  In that instant they are saved, not
before.

   "Yes, he has been trying to comfort himself with these
   suppositions; but he had found all in vain. All in vain;
   because Death, in approaching him, had stalked with his
   black shadow before him, and enveloped the victim. And
   it was the mornful influence of the unperceived shadow
   that caused him to feel--although he neither saw nor
   heard--to feel the presence of my head within the room"
   from 'The Tell-Tale Heart'--Edgar Allan Poe (1809-1849)

Edgar Poe was born to David Jr. & Elizabeth Arnold Hopkins-Poe
in a rented house on 62 Carver Street (71W03:59,42N21:01, this
two-story brick building was razed in 1959, now parking lot at
62 Charles St South) Boston, Massachusetts on Thursday January
19, 1809 "before dawn of that day"..."three hours after mother
left the Theatre" 1:00 AM LMT (C/HR, named "Edgar" four nights
later, Jan. 23rd). Birth time seems correct. Poe was saturnine.

From: J...@M (D)
Date: Sun, 28 Feb 2021 22:17:03 +0100 (CET)
Newsgroups: alt.astronomy
View all headers
On Sun, 28 Feb 2021 16:01:40 -0500, "Rick C. Hodgin" <rick.c.hodgin@gmail.com> wrote:
   "If sinners be damned, at least let them leap to Hell over
    our dead bodies. And if they perish, let them perish with
    our arms wrapped about their knees, imploring them to stay.
    If Hell must be filled, let it be filled in the teeth of
    our exertions, and let not one go unwarned and unprayed

Eric Arthur Blair was born to Richard Walmesley & Ida Mabel Limouzin-
Blair in a residential quarters at miscot(84E54:52,26N39:47), Bagaha
Dhala Rd, Rajendra Nagar, Motihari, Bihar, India on Thursday 25 June
1903 about 2:30 PM LMT(GMT -5:39, Julian Day 2416290.8683, C source).

From: D
Newsgroups: alt.astronomy
Date: Mon, 1 Mar 2021 01:45 UTC
From: J...@M (D)
Date: Mon, 1 Mar 2021 02:45:34 +0100 (CET)
Newsgroups: alt.astronomy
View all headers
On Sun, 28 Feb 2021 16:01:40 -0500, "Rick C. Hodgin" <rick.c.hodgin@gmail.com> wrote:
It's how God set it up

"He blesses the boys as they stand in line
 The smell of gun grease and the bayonets they shine
 He's there to help them all that he can
 To make them feel wanted he's a good holy man

 Sky pilot, sky pilot
 How high can you fly
 You'll never, never, never reach the sky

 He smiles at the young soldiers tells them it's all right
 He knows of their fear in the forthcoming fight
 Soon there'll be blood and many will die
 Mothers and fathers back home they will cry

 Sky pilot, sky pilot
 How high can you fly
 You'll never, never, never reach the sky

 He mumbles a prayer and it ends with a smile
 The order is given, they move down the line
 But he's still behind and he'll meditate
 But it won't stop the bleeding or ease the hate

 As the young men move out into the battle zone
 He feels good, with God you're never alone
 He feels so tired and he lays on his bed
 Hopes the men will find courage in the words that he said

 Sky pilot, sky Pilot
 How high can you fly
 You'll never, never, never reach the sky

 You're soldiers of God you must understand
 The fate of your country is in your young hands
 May God give you strength do your job real well
 If it all was worth it only time it will tell

 In the morning they return with tears in their eyes
 The stench of death drifts up to the skies
 A young soldier so ill looks at the sky pilot
 Remembers the words, 'Thou shalt not kill'

 Sky pilot, sky pilot
 How high can you fly
 You never, never, never reach the sky

 Sky pilot, sky pilot
 How high can you fly
 You never, never, never reach the sky

 You never, never, never reach the sky
 You never, never, never reach the sky
 You never, never, never reach the sky
 You never, never, never reach the sky"

 --Sky Pilot
   The Twain Shall Meet
   Eric Burdon & the Animals
   (c)1968 MGM Records

From: Rod Pemberton
Newsgroups: alt.astronomy, alt.lang.asm, alt.os.development
Date: Mon, 1 Mar 2021 06:36 UTC
From: nomaili...@trgzxcqvbe.cpm (Rod Pemberton)
Newsgroups: alt.astronomy,alt.lang.asm,alt.os.development
Date: Mon, 1 Mar 2021 01:36:58 -0500
On Sun, 28 Feb 2021 16:01:40 -0500
"Rick C. Hodgin" <rick.c.hodgin@gmail.com> wrote:

On Sun, 28 Feb 2021 15:24:35 +0100
wolfgang kern <nowhere@never.at> wrote:

[ Only logical thinking leads to truth ! ]

Jesus is truth.

I'm the truth.  Are you calling me Jesus?

The enemy teaches that something else is truth.

We're actively looking for enemies now?  Sigh, somebody should've told
me ...

If there are two truths to go by, just how does one decide?
Salvation?  Popularity?  Excitement?  Partying?

Isn't a house on one side of a lake, just as lovely as one on the other?

And, the Bible is logical.

Okay, somebody is delusional.  Parts of the Bible are logical.  Other
parts are insane.  The Bible is like a case of Alzheimer's.

Knowledge of it is hidden from those who are perishing.  It's how God
set it up, to catch the "clever" in their own craftiness.  They think
they have a bead on something, but they do not.

So, what would you call a man from whom knowledge is never hidden, but
who is also non-religious?  A God ...  A demon ...  Don't forget that
in Revelations, there is a woman "clothed with the sun" (perhaps the
mother of Lucifer), four beasts, a red dragon who gives power to the
beasts, angels of the red dragon, some of whom sit on thrones next to
God.

Are you saying God made people "who are perishing" ignorant of the
truth, and also made them too ignorant to find the path to truth, but
also gave them free will so they could attempt to find the truth, and
yet expects them to use their free will to actually find the path of
truth?  Rick, that's truly a holy WTF of circular logic.

So pretty pretty please give up with your annoying attempts to save
us. __

Here's a message from a preacher who lived in the 1800s:

    https://www.goodreads.com/quotes/74181-if-sinners-be-damned-at-least-let-them-leap-to

    "If sinners be damned, at least let them leap to Hell over
     our dead bodies. And if they perish, let them perish with
     our arms wrapped about their knees, imploring them to stay.
     If Hell must be filled, let it be filled in the teeth of
     our exertions, and let not one go unwarned and unprayed
     for.” -- Charles Haddon Spurgeon

Why would he want to save people from Hell, who truly deserve to be
there?  Even Christ didn't attempt to stop people from going to Hell.
Instead, Christ said, come to me.

From: Rod Pemberton
Newsgroups: alt.astronomy, alt.lang.asm, alt.os.development
Date: Mon, 1 Mar 2021 06:39 UTC
From: nomaili...@trgzxcqvbe.cpm (Rod Pemberton)
Newsgroups: alt.astronomy,alt.lang.asm,alt.os.development
Date: Mon, 1 Mar 2021 01:39:18 -0500
On Sun, 28 Feb 2021 15:57:17 -0500
"Rick C. Hodgin" <rick.c.hodgin@gmail.com> wrote:

On Sun, 28 Feb 2021 17:25:55 +1100
Daniel65 <daniel47@eternal-september.org> wrote:

Rick C. Hodgin wrote on 28/02/2021 2:46 pm:
The message of salvation is not for those who won't be saved.
Right, so only those that will be saved will hear the message!!

All will hear it.  It is actually given for those who won't be saved
as well, but it's given as a witness or testimony against them.

So why bother Proselytising??

There are still people who will be saved, and Matthew 28:18+ tells us
to go out and teach people.  God uses those who are His to spread His
message and to be His witnesses unto all the Earth.

Your job is done, was done, long ago.

The Bible says that only 144,000 prepubescent Jewish gay virgin boys
get into Heaven.

Proof citing the Bible on that was previously mentioned to you on
c.l.a.x 2015 and a.o.d. 2019, but is posted here yet again:

Only virgins make it into Heaven (Luke 20:35 KJV)
Only gay male virgins make it into Heaven (Revelations 14:4 KJV)
Only Jews make it into Heaven (Revelations 7:4 KJV)
Only 144,000 make it into Heaven (Revelation 7:4 KJV, Revelations 14:1
KJV)

According to you, the Bible /is/ the absolute Word of God, correct?
(Yes.)

I.e., according the the Bible, you're not going to make it into Heaven,
nor are any of the other people who were "saved" by Christ, as God is
apparently either a self-serving gay male pederast or a female
pedophile, with an immense sexual appetite for those children.

Either a person has already been SAVED or they will never be SAVED!!

People meet Jesus at some point in their life. They come to the cross
broken, realizing they have sin, not wanting to be judged for that
sin. They ask Jesus to forgive them.  In that instant they are saved,
not before.

According to the Bible, Jesus is only the /way/ to the father. (John
14:6 KJV)  As such, God still judges you for your sin, even though
Christ died for your sins.

We've been over these two concepts over and over Rick.  If you wish to
have any credibility with non-Christians, non-Muslims, and non-Jews,
you're going to have to accept the Biblical versus above as the "truth"
and deal with it.  You can't just keep ignoring this stuff, as you've
done for the past six years, then turn and walk away, if you actually
believe the Bible is the Word of God.  Before you can "save" anyone
by proselytizing, you need to confront your fears that the Bible may
not actually be the Word of God.

From: Rick C. Hodgin
Newsgroups: alt.astronomy, alt.lang.asm, alt.os.development
Date: Mon, 1 Mar 2021 17:03 UTC
From: rick.c.h...@gmail.com (Rick C. Hodgin)
Newsgroups: alt.astronomy,alt.lang.asm,alt.os.development
Date: Mon, 1 Mar 2021 12:03:30 -0500
View all headers
On Mon, 1 Mar 2021 01:39:18 -0500
Rod Pemberton <nomailings@trgzxcqvbe.cpm> wrote:
On Sun, 28 Feb 2021 15:57:17 -0500
"Rick C. Hodgin" <rick.c.hodgin@gmail.com> wrote:
On Sun, 28 Feb 2021 17:25:55 +1100
Daniel65 <daniel47@eternal-september.org> wrote:
So why bother Proselytising??
There are still people who will be saved, and Matthew 28:18+ tells
us to go out and teach people.  God uses those who are His to
spread His message and to be His witnesses unto all the Earth.

Your job is done, was done, long ago.

The Bible says that only 144,000 prepubescent Jewish gay virgin boys
get into Heaven.

You are incorrect, Rod.  It will cost you your soul.

If you'd like to know the truth, it's available.  And it's free.

--
Rick C. Hodgin

From: D
Newsgroups: alt.astronomy
Date: Mon, 1 Mar 2021 21:08 UTC
From: J...@M (D)
Date: Mon, 1 Mar 2021 22:08:21 +0100 (CET)
Newsgroups: alt.astronomy
View all headers
On Mon, 1 Mar 2021 12:03:30 -0500, "Rick C. Hodgin" <rick.c.hodgin@gmail.com> wrote:
On Mon, 1 Mar 2021 01:39:18 -0500
Rod Pemberton <nomailings@trgzxcqvbe.cpm> wrote:
On Sun, 28 Feb 2021 15:57:17 -0500
"Rick C. Hodgin" <rick.c.hodgin@gmail.com> wrote:
On Sun, 28 Feb 2021 17:25:55 +1100
Daniel65 <daniel47@eternal-september.org> wrote:
So why bother Proselytising??
There are still people who will be saved, and Matthew 28:18+ tells
us to go out and teach people.  God uses those who are His to
spread His message and to be His witnesses unto all the Earth.
Your job is done, was done, long ago.
The Bible says that only 144,000 prepubescent Jewish gay virgin boys
get into Heaven.
You are incorrect, Rod.  It will cost you your soul.
If you'd like to know the truth, it's available.  And it's free.

Phineas Taylor Barnum was born to Philo & Irene Taylor-Barnum
at their two-storey house on 55 Greenwood Avenue (still there,
local landmark 73W24:17,41N22:18) in Bethel, Fairfield County
Connecticut on Thursday 5 July 1810 about 2:30 PM LMT (B/bio).