From: syl...@email.invalid (Sylvia Else)
Newsgroups: sci.space.policy
Subject: Re: Infp PNN Nov. 2021
Date: Mon, 22 Nov 2021 09:45:47 +1100
 by: Sylvia Else - Sun, 21 Nov 2021 22:45 UTC

On 22-Nov-21 4:17 am, pnn calmagorod wrote:
> Info PNN (Information on experimental Non-Newtonian Propulsion November 2021)
>

> We of the ASPS give good experimental info VERIFIABLE http://www.asps.it/PNN489.mp4 to start making a reactionless drive ... and not the nonsense without experimental foundations of Alcubierre, Emdrive, Warp Drive deliriums, philosophical principle by Mach :-) .... etc.
> https://www.altpropulsion.com/events/apec-7-31-non-newtonian-em-propulsion-superconductors/
>
> The whole world begins to realize this against other disinformations example Spaceflight banned years ago PNN ( by Berginn & Meberbs ) without reason .
> Our last post with many click https://forum.nasaspaceflight.com/index.php?topic=43756.0 :-)

A diagram on a white board is not a verification that the drive works.

Sylvia.

Re: Infp PNN Nov. 2021

<j010siFuengU1@mid.individual.net>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=3219&group=sci.space.policy#3219

From: syl...@email.invalid (Sylvia Else)
Newsgroups: sci.space.policy
Date: Mon, 22 Nov 2021 18:58:08 +1100
 by: Sylvia Else - Mon, 22 Nov 2021 07:58 UTC

On 22-Nov-21 5:38 pm, pnn calmagorod wrote:
> Il giorno domenica 21 novembre 2021 alle 23:45:49 UTC+1 Sylvia Else ha scritto:
>> On 22-Nov-21 4:17 am, pnn calmagorod wrote:
>>> Info PNN (Information on experimental Non-Newtonian Propulsion November 2021)
>>>

>>> We of the ASPS give good experimental info VERIFIABLE http://www.asps.it/PNN489.mp4 to start making a reactionless drive ... and not the nonsense without experimental foundations of Alcubierre, Emdrive, Warp Drive deliriums, philosophical principle by Mach :-) .... etc.
>>> https://www.altpropulsion.com/events/apec-7-31-non-newtonian-em-propulsion-superconductors/
>>>
>>> The whole world begins to realize this against other disinformations example Spaceflight banned years ago PNN ( by Berginn & Meberbs ) without reason .
>>> Our last post with many click https://forum.nasaspaceflight.com/index.php?topic=43756.0 :-)
>>>

>> A diagram on a white board is not a verification that the drive works.
>>
>> Sylvia.
>
> Or the comedians rocket fans know that with their bulky mass losing spaceships (since Von Braun) they will never colonize / industrialize anything in space or they don't know .....
>
> a) in the first case there is unfortunately material from conspiracy or possibly guilty physical dementia .....
>
> b) in the second case, unfortunately, total physical dementia. :-) !!
>
> NASA has already banged the horns with the Space Shuttle forcibly scrapped after disasters that were not supposed to happen given the American haste to do space exploration well. Unfortunately, the Shuttle was a trap that had to be more or less usable as an airliner while the media, with enormous waste of media chatter, spread lies about its "safety" at full throttle.
>
> For more than half a century now it has been proven that only disposable products work well with missiles from experience and safety. Which they still do in supplying the ISS International Station at a distance of about 1/1000 (from the Moon) of the distance from the Earth.
> Basically everything that does not allow you to colonize anything when you go to do the accounts OF THE MASS of what you need to STAY on the Moon where the distances are greater and the difficulties in managing and throwing bulky fuel cans increase enormously.
>
> www.asps.it/3tromboni.jpg
> No one has deepened the link between the loss of mass and the possibility of colonizing (industrializing) space.
>
> You cannot colonize anything if you lose more than 99% of the mass in disposable bins of your spaceship to get to and from the Moon (Saturn 5).
>
> Since the Apollo project, every President of the United States has promised that we would soon return to the moon with a permanent base. This stable return theater has been going on for half a century now.
> Now in extolling this enterprise with the Moon it's up to Musk and you forget the snack buddies like him

No one is disputing the fact that rockets are not the best space
transport system we can imagine. They're merely, so far, the best that
we can build.

That we can imagine something better doesn't mean that something that we
can imagine will actually work.

For a reactionless drive to be useful, even if it exists, it has to
produce an amount of thrust orders of magnitude greater than a thrust
that is so small its very existence remains in doubt.

It is rather telling that, after all this time, there is no example of a
reactionless drive that indisputably produces thrust, let alone produces
enough thrust to be a functioning space drive.

Sylvia.

Re: Infp PNN Nov. 2021

<j02jckF9epiU1@mid.individual.net>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=3220&group=sci.space.policy#3220

From: syl...@email.invalid (Sylvia Else)
Newsgroups: sci.space.policy
Date: Tue, 23 Nov 2021 09:20:03 +1100
 by: Sylvia Else - Mon, 22 Nov 2021 22:20 UTC

On 23-Nov-21 2:28 am, pnn calmagorod wrote:
> [...]
>> enough thrust to be a functioning space drive.
>>
>> Sylvia.
>

> So everything that is said about PNN is based on the existence of Lorentz forces between "open" circuits in which alternating current flows. Now the Lorentz forces that exist in every commonly used electromagnetic device THAT ONLY USES CLOSED CIRCUITS.
>
> I summarize:
>
> 1) I did not invent the Lorentz forces between closed circuits, just as I did not invent the Lorentz forces between open circuits
>
> 2) To understand that such pure forces exist between open circuits, this elementary observation of the charge (OPEN CIRCUIT!) Deflected in a magnetic field is sufficient https://online.scuola.zanichelli.it/amaldi-files/Cap_E4/CaricaCampoMagnUnif_CapE4_Par6_Amaldi.pdf Event treated in thousands of links and I repeat I did not invent myself!
>

> 3) Only with regard to point 2) shows that with OPEN CIRCUITS it is possible to violate Newton's principle of action and reaction. Here is what was written by an opponent of the PNN by a professor of the Normal School of Physics in Pisa Elio Fabri who then changed his opinion:
> Example of E. Fabri's mathematical proof of violation of Newton's III in electrodynamics:
>
> http://www.sagredo.eu/varie/terzopr-em.pdf.
> I gathered other examples of this violation in other links www.asps.it/setupdip.htm www.asps.it/pnndatabase.htm
>
> 4) IF someone like you or others still does not believe in the violability of Newton's III, he must repeat this simple experiment in a UHF powered V-dipole www.asps.it/impnn4.png
> In which the existence of Lorentz forces between open circuits is demonstrated
>
> 5) No one who was shown this V dipole configuration www.asps.it/impnn2.png said it was physically wrong
>
> 6) A road show was held on October 31st 2020 and the participants saw PNN www.asps.it/PNN488.mp4 push of the PNN F432 prototype www.asps.it/kh2.jpg
>
> 7) In a videoconference demonstration at APEC https://www.altpropulsion.com/events/apec-7-31-non-newtonian-em-propulsion-superconductors/ PNN was illustrated and no one advanced the possibility of physical errors (see our links on www.asps.it)
>
> 8) The state of the art of the PNN is in this experimental chart www.asps.it/trustgra1.jpg where the state of the art of the certified PNN is in the circle at the bottom left.
>

> 9) If you say that the thrust is low you are right but since with the violation of the principle of action and reaction there is also that of Newton's second principle ... the thrust PNN as from www.asps.it/trustgra1.jpg grows to time to grow… UNTIL TAKE OFF. But with the “time” factor there are other problems that require not only time and money but also dozens of engineers…. And unfortunately also a nuclear reactor to have "long" electrical power.
>
> The conclusion is only one if you want to colonize the Moon and Mars…. Forget the rockets and switch to PNN

You're the one claiming that a long established physical law can be
violated. So prove it. No hand-waving arguments. No white board
drawings. No devices that produce such a small alleged force that
breathing on them destroys the result because of experimental noise.

Produce something that indisputably works, because nothing less will cut it.

Sylvia.

Re: Infp PNN Nov. 2021

<7qo9qgdg0ap2b2mahdsiuuua0vg5tqe75n@4ax.com>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=3228&group=sci.space.policy#3228

From: doc...@tardis.org (Doctor Who)
Newsgroups: sci.space.policy
Date: Mon, 29 Nov 2021 15:29:06 +0100
 by: Doctor Who - Mon, 29 Nov 2021 14:29 UTC

On Tue, 23 Nov 2021 09:20:03 +1100, Sylvia Else <sylvia@email.invalid>
wrote:

> [...]
>>
>> The conclusion is only one if you want to colonize the Moon and Mars…. Forget the rockets and switch to PNN
>>
>> I gave you many links to criticize ... for not answering in a generic way ... .. or at least to find someone in this forum who can help us lose money with these rockets www.asps.it/3tromboni.jpg :-)
>>
>> E.Laureti
>>

>You're the one claiming that a long established physical law can be
>violated. So prove it. No hand-waving arguments. No white board
>drawings. No devices that produce such a small alleged force that
>breathing on them destroys the result because of experimental noise.
>
>Produce something that indisputably works, because nothing less will cut it.

YOU JUST ... SMELL LIKE POO !

NO ONE CAN COUNTERFEIT OUR RESULTS, ALTERNATING CURRENTS IN OPEN
CIRCUITS PRODUCE THRUST. THAT'S PROVEN !!!

QFF

Re: Infp PNN Nov. 2021

<gjeaqg581ptilmrivisoun7i0fsodi53p9@4ax.com>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=3229&group=sci.space.policy#3229

From: doc...@tardis.org (Doctor Who)
Newsgroups: sci.space.policy
Date: Mon, 29 Nov 2021 21:39:52 +0100
 by: Doctor Who - Mon, 29 Nov 2021 20:39 UTC

Click here to read the complete article