From: syl...@email.invalid (Sylvia Else)
Newsgroups: sci.space.policy
Subject: Re: In Martian orbit in less than 7 months
Date: Wed, 12 Jan 2022 09:53:53 +1100
 by: Sylvia Else - Tue, 11 Jan 2022 22:53 UTC

On 12-Jan-22 4:14 am, pnn calmagorod wrote:

> The latest version of Sub321n4 in our possession and in perennial evolution with appropriate lithium battery power and recharging of the same with solar panels is able to reach Mars in less than 7 months starting from Earth orbit to Martian orbit and finally returning to Earth orbit using remote controls (which we do not have) remotely controlled on Earth.

Liar.

Sylvia.

Re: In Martian orbit in less than 7 months

<j46haiFhvt2U1@mid.individual.net>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=3300&group=sci.space.policy#3300

From: syl...@email.invalid (Sylvia Else)
Newsgroups: sci.space.policy
Date: Wed, 12 Jan 2022 10:14:25 +1100
 by: Sylvia Else - Tue, 11 Jan 2022 23:14 UTC

On 12-Jan-22 10:10 am, pnn calmagorod wrote:
> Il giorno martedì 11 gennaio 2022 alle 23:53:55 UTC+1 Sylvia Else ha scritto:
>> On 12-Jan-22 4:14 am, pnn calmagorod wrote:
>>>
>>> The latest version of Sub321n4 in our possession and in perennial evolution with appropriate lithium battery power and recharging of the same with solar panels is able to reach Mars in less than 7 months starting from Earth orbit to Martian orbit and finally returning to Earth orbit using remote controls (which we do not have) remotely controlled on Earth.
>> Liar.
>>
>> Sylvia.
>
> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=529JyJ7K6UQ&list=RDMM&index=1

I'm looking forward to the day when you go the way of Elizabeth Holmes.

Sylvia.

Re: In Martian orbit in less than 7 months

<umvttgh6g2r62e8ohkklc0ub6khnrva4d6@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=3303&group=sci.space.policy#3303

From: doc...@tardis.org (Doctor Who)
Newsgroups: sci.space.policy
Date: Wed, 12 Jan 2022 17:16:38 +0100
 by: Doctor Who - Wed, 12 Jan 2022 16:16 UTC

On Wed, 12 Jan 2022 10:14:25 +1100, Sylvia Else <sylvia@email.invalid>
wrote:

>On 12-Jan-22 10:10 am, pnn calmagorod wrote:

>>> Liar.
>>>
>>> Sylvia.
>>
>> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=529JyJ7K6UQ&list=RDMM&index=1
>>

>I'm looking forward to the day when you go the way of Elizabeth Holmes.
>
>Sylvia.

proooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooot