Newsgroups: sci.space.policy
From: jfmezei....@vaxination.ca (JF Mezei)
Subject: NASA starting to worry about Starlink
Date: Thu, 10 Feb 2022 14:04:41 -0500
 by: JF Mezei - Thu, 10 Feb 2022 19:04 UTC

> https://arstechnica.com/tech-policy/2022/02/nasa-says-starlink-gen2-may-cause-problems-for-hubble-and-asteroid-detection/?utm_brand=arstechnica

NASA warns FCC on impact with Observations from Earth , observations
from Hubble and other satellites due to all the contellations at
different altitudes PSaceX wants to deploy. Says their imagery is
already impacted by Starlink satellites.

Also, and I had raised that issue before but was dismissed here: NASA
worries about new Starlink at about 328-360km which would limit launch
opportinities and profiles for ships going to ISS because vehicles spend
more time do do orbit phasing at that altitude.