Most legends have their basis in facts. -- Kirk, "And The Children Shall Lead", stardate 5029.5

computers / comp.mobile.android / Phone shows drop of water and can't be charged

SubjectAuthor
* Phone shows drop of water and can't be chargedFokke Nauta
+* Re: Phone shows drop of water and can't be chargedAndy Burns
|+* Re: Phone shows drop of water and can't be chargedAndy Burnelli
||+* Re: Phone shows drop of water and can't be chargedAndy Burns
|||`- Re: Phone shows drop of water and can't be chargedAndy Burnelli
||`* Re: Phone shows drop of water and can't be chargedFokke Nauta
|| `* Re: Phone shows drop of water and can't be chargedAndy Burnelli
||  `- Re: Phone shows drop of water and can't be chargedFokke Nauta
|`- Re: Phone shows drop of water and can't be chargedFokke Nauta
+* Re: Phone shows drop of water and can't be chargedVanguardLH
|+- Re: Phone shows drop of water and can't be chargedAndy Burnelli
|`- Re: Phone shows drop of water and can't be chargedFokke Nauta
`- Re: Phone shows drop of water and can't be chargedSunny

1
Phone shows drop of water and can't be charged

<jisqb1F52uU1@mid.individual.net>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=33257&group=comp.mobile.android#33257

From: use...@solfon.nl (Fokke Nauta)
Newsgroups: comp.mobile.android
Subject: Phone shows drop of water and can't be charged
Date: Sat, 9 Jul 2022 09:50:57 +0200
 by: Fokke Nauta - Sat, 9 Jul 2022 07:50 UTC

Hi all,

We have a Samsung S10 with Android 12. Recently it shows a drop of water
and it says there is moisture in the USB port. Well, there isn't and it
has been cleaned in a phone store. There were no problems with it.
But this problem keeps coming back and the phone can't be charged.
Is this a software issue? How can I solve this?

Thanks beforehand for your replies.

Fokke Nauta

Re: Phone shows drop of water and can't be charged

<jisug1Fnm2U1@mid.individual.net>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=33258&group=comp.mobile.android#33258

From: use...@andyburns.uk (Andy Burns)
Newsgroups: comp.mobile.android
Subject: Re: Phone shows drop of water and can't be charged
Date: Sat, 9 Jul 2022 10:01:41 +0100
 by: Andy Burns - Sat, 9 Jul 2022 09:01 UTC

Fokke Nauta wrote:

> We have a Samsung S10 with Android 12. Recently it shows a drop of water and it
> says there is moisture in the USB port. Well, there isn't and it has been
> cleaned in a phone store. There were no problems with it.
> But this problem keeps coming back and the phone can't be charged.
> Is this a software issue? How can I solve this?

No idea, but it would seem from the specs that you do have the option of
wireless charging?

Re: Phone shows drop of water and can't be charged

<tabgos$1gcg$1@gioia.aioe.org>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=33259&group=comp.mobile.android#33259

From: spa...@nospam.com (Andy Burnelli)
Newsgroups: comp.mobile.android
Date: Sat, 9 Jul 2022 10:12:24 +0100
 by: Andy Burnelli - Sat, 9 Jul 2022 09:12 UTC

Andy Burns wrote:

> Fokke Nauta wrote:
>
>> We have a Samsung S10 with Android 12. Recently it shows a drop of water and it
>> says there is moisture in the USB port. Well, there isn't and it has been
>> cleaned in a phone store. There were no problems with it.
>> But this problem keeps coming back and the phone can't be charged.
>> Is this a software issue? How can I solve this?
>
> No idea, but it would seem from the specs that you do have the option of
> wireless charging?

Like Andy Burns, I have no idea but, like Andy, I wanted to be helpful to
the op, so I googled, and this is the first related hit that I found:
*My device displays a water drop icon and will not charge* Dec 28 2021
�<https://www.samsung.com/latin_en/support/mobile-devices/my-device-displays-a-water-drop-icon-and-will-not-charge/>
"Devices with a waterproof rating of IP68 and above
(most of the Galaxy series) are equipped with a moisture detection
sensor to prevent water damage to the device. If moisture is
detected in the USB port, an error message will be displayed
and charging will stop."

It goes on to tell you that charging will be turned off, as the OP found:
"If there is water in your device's USB port or moisture is detected
that exceeds a set point, charging will not be supported.
This is a safety measure to protect your phone from damage and corrosion."

Then it goes on further to say what it thinks is the solution:
"If your device displays a water drop icon which signifies moisture
detection, you should power off your device and leave it to dry
completely. If the icon does not go away and you continue to
experience issues with charging, try clearing your USB cache."

There is a lot more there above and below the section titled:
"The water drop icon won't go away even when dry"

Please let us know how it works out so we all benefit from every action.
--
Posted out of the goodness of my heart to disseminate useful information.

Re: Phone shows drop of water and can't be charged

<jisvmuF10aqU1@mid.individual.net>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=33260&group=comp.mobile.android#33260

From: use...@andyburns.uk (Andy Burns)
Newsgroups: comp.mobile.android
Date: Sat, 9 Jul 2022 10:22:26 +0100
 by: Andy Burns - Sat, 9 Jul 2022 09:22 UTC

Andy Burnelli quoted:

> "try clearing your USB cache."

Huh?!

Re: Phone shows drop of water and can't be charged

<jit0afF135kU1@mid.individual.net>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=33261&group=comp.mobile.android#33261

From: use...@solfon.nl (Fokke Nauta)
Newsgroups: comp.mobile.android
Date: Sat, 9 Jul 2022 11:33:04 +0200
 by: Fokke Nauta - Sat, 9 Jul 2022 09:33 UTC

On 09/07/2022 11:01, Andy Burns wrote:
> Fokke Nauta wrote:
>
>> We have a Samsung S10 with Android 12. Recently it shows a drop of
>> water and it says there is moisture in the USB port. Well, there isn't
>> and it has been cleaned in a phone store. There were no problems with it.
>> But this problem keeps coming back and the phone can't be charged.
>> Is this a software issue? How can I solve this?
>
> No idea, but it would seem from the specs that you do have the option of
> wireless charging?

Yes, the phone says so but how would I do that? Go to the phone store
and buy a wireless charger?

Fokke

Re: Phone shows drop of water and can't be charged

<jit0pmF15cqU1@mid.individual.net>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=33262&group=comp.mobile.android#33262

From: use...@solfon.nl (Fokke Nauta)
Newsgroups: comp.mobile.android
Date: Sat, 9 Jul 2022 11:41:10 +0200
 by: Fokke Nauta - Sat, 9 Jul 2022 09:41 UTC

On 09/07/2022 11:12, Andy Burnelli wrote:
> Andy Burns wrote:
>
>> Fokke Nauta wrote:
>>
>>> We have a Samsung S10 with Android 12. Recently it shows a drop of
>>> water and it says there is moisture in the USB port. Well, there
>>> isn't and it has been cleaned in a phone store. There were no
>>> problems with it.
>>> But this problem keeps coming back and the phone can't be charged.
>>> Is this a software issue? How can I solve this?
>>
>> No idea, but it would seem from the specs that you do have the option
>> of wireless charging?
>
> Like Andy Burns, I have no idea but, like Andy, I wanted to be helpful to
> the op, so I googled, and this is the first related hit that I found:
> *My device displays a water drop icon and will not charge* Dec 28 2021
> ���<https://www.samsung.com/latin_en/support/mobile-devices/my-device-displays-a-water-drop-icon-and-will-not-charge/>

Thanks. But I've been there and emptied the USB cache. It did not work.
And the USB port was cleaned in a phone store.
> "Devices with a waterproof rating of IP68 and above  (most of the Galaxy
> series) are equipped with a moisture detection  sensor to prevent water
> damage to the device. If moisture is  detected in the USB port, an error
> message will be displayed  and charging will stop."
>
> It goes on to tell you that charging will be turned off, as the OP found:
> "If there is water in your device's USB port or moisture is detected
> that exceeds a set point, charging will not be supported. This is a
> safety measure to protect your phone from damage and corrosion."
>
> Then it goes on further to say what it thinks is the solution:
> "If your device displays a water drop icon which signifies moisture
> detection, you should power off your device and leave it to dry
> completely. If the icon does not go away and you continue to experience
> issues with charging, try clearing your USB cache."
>
> There is a lot more there above and below the section titled:
> "The water drop icon won't go away even when dry"
>
> Please let us know how it works out so we all benefit from every action.

Well, I followed the instructions on the site you mentioned. There were
no updates available but I was able to empty the USB cache. I tried to
charge the phone again but the alarm went off and I had to remove the
plug from the USB port.
I have seen that a wireless charger is not expensive so buying this will
be the next step. I will take the phone to a phone store anyway, perhaps
a full reset will help.
I'll keep you up to date.

Fokke

Re: Phone shows drop of water and can't be charged

<tabmd1$1r7v$1@gioia.aioe.org>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=33263&group=comp.mobile.android#33263

From: spa...@nospam.com (Andy Burnelli)
Newsgroups: comp.mobile.android
Date: Sat, 9 Jul 2022 11:48:29 +0100
 by: Andy Burnelli - Sat, 9 Jul 2022 10:48 UTC

Andy Burns wrote:

>> "try clearing your USB cache."
>
> Huh?!

I thought the same thing, but then I looked and found way too much "stuff"
in the USBSettings section for "Mobile Data > Application Data Usage", so
there are a _lot_ of "somethings" using that "USB Cache" mobile data!

You can't clear that "mobile data", I guess since it already happened.
But you can clear the "USB Cache" under "Storage". Which I just did.

Step 1.
From Settings, navigate to Apps, then tap the Filter and sort icon.

Step 2.
Move the switch to the right to enable Show system apps, then tap OK.

Step 3.
Scroll to USBSettings and tap Storage.

Step 4.
Tap Clear cache located on the bottom right-hand corner of the screen to
clear your USB cache.
--
Posted out of the goodness of my heart to disseminate useful information
about clearing the "USB Cache" (which I didn't even know existed before).

Re: Phone shows drop of water and can't be charged

<tabn3o$4kf$1@gioia.aioe.org>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=33264&group=comp.mobile.android#33264

From: spa...@nospam.com (Andy Burnelli)
Newsgroups: comp.mobile.android
Date: Sat, 9 Jul 2022 12:00:37 +0100
 by: Andy Burnelli - Sat, 9 Jul 2022 11:00 UTC

Fokke Nauta wrote:

> perhaps a full reset will help.

It's probably not a bad idea to do that full factory reset.

Before you do that, note that you can copy your entire Android phone to
Windows if you set up a free WebDAV server (which makes your entire phone a
drive letter on Windows). <https://i.postimg.cc/BvJdKWzt/webdav06.jpg>

Also note you can apparently _bypass_ the warning (according to this):
*How to Disable Moisture Detect on Android phones*
<https://apps.uk/how-to-disable-moisture-detect-android/>

There is a section on disabling the error also in this article.
<https://technastic.com/fix-moisture-detected-error-samsung/>

Let us know how that goes as we're always trying to not only help you,
but also to help everyone in the future who has the same problem you have.

> I have seen that a wireless charger is not expensive so buying this will
> be the next step. I will take the phone to a phone store anyway,

This thread has some good wireless chargers.
*Wireless charger for an iphone SE3*
<https://groups.google.com/g/misc.phone.mobile.iphone/c/5RBNIzq7k0s>

> I'll keep you up to date.

Thanks. I didn't even know about USB cache before I tried to help you, so
it's always good when kind-hearted purposefully helpful people communicate.

You're not the only one with this problem so your solution will help all.
https://appuals.com/fix-moisture-detected-message-wont-go-away-in-galaxy-s8/
https://eu.community.samsung.com/t5/galaxy-note9-series/charge-port-quot-moisture-detected-quot-cannot-charge-i-didn-t/td-p/985278
https://www.samsung.com/latin_en/support/mobile-devices/my-device-displays-a-water-drop-icon-and-will-not-charge/
https://www.ifixit.com/Answers/View/511762/How+to+stop+the+annoying+moisture+detected+at+the+USB+charging+port.
https://thedroidguy.com/what-to-do-if-galaxy-s9-plus-s9-wont-charge-shows-water-drop-icon-possible-moisture-detected-error-1093504
https://technastic.com/fix-moisture-detected-error-samsung/
https://help.republicwireless.com/hc/en-us/articles/360005528034-Moisture-Warning-is-Received-When-Attempting-to-Charge-my-Samsung-Galaxy-Phone
https://www.quora.com/Why-does-my-Samsung-Galaxy-S9-keep-displaying-the-moisture-in-the-charger-port-icon-even-though-I-know-its-not-been-wet
--
Posted out of the goodness of my heart to disseminate useful information
specifically so the next person with the same problem finds the solution.

Re: Phone shows drop of water and can't be charged

<zyq8swq1jsqe$.dlg@v.nguard.lh>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=33265&group=comp.mobile.android#33265

From: V...@nguard.LH (VanguardLH)
Newsgroups: comp.mobile.android
Date: Sat, 9 Jul 2022 12:13:20 -0500
 by: VanguardLH - Sat, 9 Jul 2022 17:13 UTC

Fokke Nauta <usenet@solfon.nl> wrote:

> We have a Samsung S10 with Android 12. Recently it shows a drop of
> water and it says there is moisture in the USB port. Well, there
> isn't and it has been cleaned in a phone store. There were no
> problems with it. But this problem keeps coming back and the phone
> can't be charged. Is this a software issue? How can I solve this?

You say that the screen shows the water droplet icon. The additional
icon showing the USB port simply means that is were the water is
detected (but how I don't know since the water droplet icon is triggered
by a moisture sensor inside the phone). Just because it shows the USB
port doesn't mean that is were is the moisture the sensor is detecting.

https://www.samsung.com/latin_en/support/mobile-devices/my-device-displays-a-water-drop-icon-and-will-not-charge/

How long did you let the phone dry? It could take many days, or forever
if the actual cause is moisture inside the case. The article has a
suggestion of clearing cache to reset the moisture detection.

The phone has a rating of IP68. That doesn't mean it can be submersed
indefinitely and at very great depth. Just 30 minutes at 5 feet, and
that's in fresh water. If salt or pool water gets inside, those
contain, well, salt or chlorine and other pollutants in the water. You
didn't say how the phone got wet and for how long. Also, having a
rating doesn't guarantee the seal isn't or doesn't become defective.
Phones get abused by many users. Just because the phone was a water
resistance rating doesn't mean you should take it when swimming,
snorkeling, or scuba diving.

https://www.samsung.com/global/galaxy/what-is/ip68/

You might have to dismantle the phone to let the insides dry out.
Forget the stupid "pack in rice" trick that never works. If you're
desparate in trying to bury the phone to dry it, get some dry packs
(silica beads). You can buy silica gel dessicant packets at local
hardware stores, Home Depot, Walmart, Amazon, etc. Opening up the phone
likely violates the warranty since the seal may get damaged, so you'll
have to see if a new seal can be installed. Butyl tape with adhesive
usually gets distorted when stretched.

The water droplet icon can be triggered by more than water. It can show
up if the USB port is damaged, or has debris inside, like lint or dirt.
Did you use a lighted magnifier to look inside the port? You could use
some compressed air (air can, not high-pressure compressor) to blow out
the USB port.

There were software bugs reported for the S9 that triggered the water
droplet icon and disabling the USB port. Do a software update check.
If none, you might get stuck having to reset the phone to overcome a
software bug.

Andy mentioned wireless charging. Yes, you could go to your local phone
shop to buy a wireless charger, but you can probably find cheaper
alternatives than what the store has, and with more features, like
multiple device charging, different device type charging, etc; for
example, https://www.newegg.com/p/pl?d=samsung+s10+wireless+charger
shows lots of choices.

Re: Phone shows drop of water and can't be charged

<tacejv$4u7$1@gioia.aioe.org>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=33266&group=comp.mobile.android#33266

From: spa...@nospam.com (Andy Burnelli)
Newsgroups: comp.mobile.android
Date: Sat, 9 Jul 2022 18:41:48 +0100
 by: Andy Burnelli - Sat, 9 Jul 2022 17:41 UTC

VanguardLH wrote:

> Andy mentioned wireless charging.

As already mentioned to help the OP, Steve uses this wireless charger
<https://www.aliexpress.com/item/2255801038025798.html>
The model number on the back is WLX-819.

That charger has
a. 6 wired ports
b. 2 USB (5...@2.4A)
c. 2 QC 3.0 (5...@2.4A, 9...@2.3A, 1...@1.5A)
d. 2 30W USB-C PD (5V@3A, 9V@3A, 12V@2A,15V@2A, 2...@1.5A)
e. 2 5W or 10W Qi devices at a time
f. No AC adapter necessary, it runs directly off AC power.

I've been though the process of a damaged USB port, where in the olden
days, I charged my Samsung S3 batteries on the wall in block chargers, but
with non-removable batteries, that's no longer possible unfortunately.

However, charging is usually only half the problem to be solved when the
USB port is damaged or otherwise non functional.

The other half is getting data on and off the phone, which luckily is
easily solved best, IMHO, using a free webDAV server on the phone.
<https://i.postimg.cc/BvJdKWzt/webdav06.jpg>

That way the entire Android phone shows up as a read/write network drive.
*sdcard0* (BestDav WebDav Server)
<https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.zq.webdav.app_free>
C:\> net use Y: \\192.168.0.2@8080\DavWWWRoot /USER:foobar snafu

*sdcard1* (Olive Tree WebDav Server)
<https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.theolivetree.webdavserver>
C:\> net use Z: \\192.168.0.2@8081\DavWWWRoot /USER:foobar snafu

Note the login (foobar) and password (snafu) used above can be omitted but
even if they're used, they don't have to be that of Windows users.

Of course there are _many_ ways to "mount" your phone onto your PC, where
another method that I've never found to be robust would be to use FTPUse.
<https://www.ferrobackup.com/map-ftp-as-disk.html>

Bear in mind Frank Slootweg and I have covered _every_ possible freeware
method of sharing files both ways between Android & Windows, where WebDAV
is only one of many methods (it's simply the one I find is most robust).
--
This added information is posted not only as a kind and helpful suggestion
for the op, but also to assist anyone else who has the same issues.

Re: Phone shows drop of water and can't be charged

<jiu63kF6t9tU1@mid.individual.net>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=33269&group=comp.mobile.android#33269

From: use...@solfon.nl (Fokke Nauta)
Newsgroups: comp.mobile.android
Date: Sat, 9 Jul 2022 22:17:56 +0200
 by: Fokke Nauta - Sat, 9 Jul 2022 20:17 UTC

On 09/07/2022 19:13, VanguardLH wrote:
> Fokke Nauta <usenet@solfon.nl> wrote:
>
>> We have a Samsung S10 with Android 12. Recently it shows a drop of
>> water and it says there is moisture in the USB port. Well, there
>> isn't and it has been cleaned in a phone store. There were no
>> problems with it. But this problem keeps coming back and the phone
>> can't be charged. Is this a software issue? How can I solve this?
>
> You say that the screen shows the water droplet icon. The additional
> icon showing the USB port simply means that is were the water is
> detected (but how I don't know since the water droplet icon is triggered
> by a moisture sensor inside the phone). Just because it shows the USB
> port doesn't mean that is were is the moisture the sensor is detecting.
>
> https://www.samsung.com/latin_en/support/mobile-devices/my-device-displays-a-water-drop-icon-and-will-not-charge/
>
> How long did you let the phone dry? It could take many days, or forever
> if the actual cause is moisture inside the case. The article has a
> suggestion of clearing cache to reset the moisture detection.
>
> The phone has a rating of IP68. That doesn't mean it can be submersed
> indefinitely and at very great depth. Just 30 minutes at 5 feet, and
> that's in fresh water. If salt or pool water gets inside, those
> contain, well, salt or chlorine and other pollutants in the water. You
> didn't say how the phone got wet and for how long. Also, having a
> rating doesn't guarantee the seal isn't or doesn't become defective.
> Phones get abused by many users. Just because the phone was a water
> resistance rating doesn't mean you should take it when swimming,
> snorkeling, or scuba diving.
>
> https://www.samsung.com/global/galaxy/what-is/ip68/
>
> You might have to dismantle the phone to let the insides dry out.
> Forget the stupid "pack in rice" trick that never works. If you're
> desparate in trying to bury the phone to dry it, get some dry packs
> (silica beads). You can buy silica gel dessicant packets at local
> hardware stores, Home Depot, Walmart, Amazon, etc. Opening up the phone
> likely violates the warranty since the seal may get damaged, so you'll
> have to see if a new seal can be installed. Butyl tape with adhesive
> usually gets distorted when stretched.
>
> The water droplet icon can be triggered by more than water. It can show
> up if the USB port is damaged, or has debris inside, like lint or dirt.
> Did you use a lighted magnifier to look inside the port? You could use
> some compressed air (air can, not high-pressure compressor) to blow out
> the USB port.

We went to a phone store ane they have cleaned the USB port.

> There were software bugs reported for the S9 that triggered the water
> droplet icon and disabling the USB port. Do a software update check.

We did. No updates have been taken place.

> If none, you might get stuck having to reset the phone to overcome a
> software bug.
>
> Andy mentioned wireless charging. Yes, you could go to your local phone
> shop to buy a wireless charger, but you can probably find cheaper
> alternatives than what the store has, and with more features, like
> multiple device charging, different device type charging, etc; for
> example, https://www.newegg.com/p/pl?d=samsung+s10+wireless+charger
> shows lots of choices.

We will check it out.

Thanks,

Fokke

Re: Phone shows drop of water and can't be charged

<jj2213FpkvuU1@mid.individual.net>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=33292&group=comp.mobile.android#33292

From: use...@solfon.nl (Fokke Nauta)
Newsgroups: comp.mobile.android
Date: Mon, 11 Jul 2022 09:32:51 +0200
 by: Fokke Nauta - Mon, 11 Jul 2022 07:32 UTC

On 09/07/2022 13:00, Andy Burnelli wrote:
> Fokke Nauta wrote:
>
>> perhaps a full reset will help.
>
> It's probably not a bad idea to do that full factory reset.
>
> Before you do that, note that you can copy your entire Android phone to
> Windows if you set up a free WebDAV server (which makes your entire phone a
> drive letter on Windows).  <https://i.postimg.cc/BvJdKWzt/webdav06.jpg>
>
> Also note you can apparently _bypass_ the warning (according to this):
> *How to Disable Moisture Detect on Android phones*
> <https://apps.uk/how-to-disable-moisture-detect-android/>
>
> There is a section on disabling the error also in this article.
> <https://technastic.com/fix-moisture-detected-error-samsung/ " rel="nofollow" target="_blank">https://technastic.com/fix-moisture-detected-error-samsung/>
>
> Let us know how that goes as we're always trying to not only help you,
> but also to help everyone in the future who has the same problem you have.
>
>> I have seen that a wireless charger is not expensive so buying this
>> will be the next step. I will take the phone to a phone store anyway,
>
> This thread has some good wireless chargers.
> *Wireless charger for an iphone SE3*
> <https://groups.google.com/g/misc.phone.mobile.iphone/c/5RBNIzq7k0s>
>
>> I'll keep you up to date.
>
> Thanks. I didn't even know about USB cache before I tried to help you, so
> it's always good when kind-hearted purposefully helpful people communicate.
>
> You're not the only one with this problem so your solution will help all.
> https://appuals.com/fix-moisture-detected-message-wont-go-away-in-galaxy-s8/
>
> https://eu.community.samsung.com/t5/galaxy-note9-series/charge-port-quot-moisture-detected-quot-cannot-charge-i-didn-t/td-p/985278
>
> https://www.samsung.com/latin_en/support/mobile-devices/my-device-displays-a-water-drop-icon-and-will-not-charge/
>
> https://www.ifixit.com/Answers/View/511762/How+to+stop+the+annoying+moisture+detected+at+the+USB+charging+port.
>
> https://thedroidguy.com/what-to-do-if-galaxy-s9-plus-s9-wont-charge-shows-water-drop-icon-possible-moisture-detected-error-1093504
>
> https://technastic.com/fix-moisture-detected-error-samsung/
> https://help.republicwireless.com/hc/en-us/articles/360005528034-Moisture-Warning-is-Received-When-Attempting-to-Charge-my-Samsung-Galaxy-Phone
>
> https://www.quora.com/Why-does-my-Samsung-Galaxy-S9-keep-displaying-the-moisture-in-the-charger-port-icon-even-though-I-know-its-not-been-wet

Thanks!

Thanks for the links. A lot of things to try. I will be working on it.
But we found out that it mostly happens after my wife puts the phone in
her bag. Then we get the error message, and a few days later it is OK again.

Fokke

Re: Phone shows drop of water and can't be charged

<e640a0e0-4f36-473d-8ce0-ee45c2e041a5n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=34497&group=comp.mobile.android#34497

Newsgroups: comp.mobile.android
Date: Wed, 12 Oct 2022 23:21:04 -0700 (PDT)
From: sunny.uj...@gmail.com (Sunny)
 by: Sunny - Thu, 13 Oct 2022 06:21 UTC

Best 10 Fast Chargers for iPhone

By now, you must be aware that the new iPhone X and the iPhone 8 series come with wireless charging support. However, unlike other phones, Apple doesn’t include a wireless charger with the new phones. So if you want to charge your new iPhone wirelessly, you will have to buy a wireless charger. There are a lot of wireless chargers available in the market, but not all of them are fast chargers.

Most of the wireless chargers that you find in the market will take a long time to charge your phone. Fortunately, there are some fast wireless chargers available for you to buy. In this article, we will take a look at some of the best fast wireless chargers for the iPhone.

1. iOttie iTap Wireless

The first fast wireless charger on our list is the iOttie iTap Wireless. This is a Qi-certified charger and it comes with Quick Charge 3.0 support. With this charger, you will be able to charge your phone at a speed of 7.5W. The charger comes with a rubberized ring which will hold your phone in place. The charger comes with an LED indicator which will tell you how much charge is left.

2. Belkin Boost Up Wireless Charging Pad

The next fast charger on our list is the Belkin Boost Up Wireless Charging Pad. This is a Qi-certified charger and it can charge your phone at a speed of 7.5W. The charger comes with a rubberized ring which will hold your phone in place. The charger also comes with an LED indicator which will tell you how much charge is left.

3. Anker PowerWave Pad

The Anker PowerWave Pad is a Qi-certified wireless charger and it comes with Quick Charge 3.0 support. With this charger, you will be able to charge your phone at a speed of 7.5W. The charger also comes with an LED indicator which will tell you how much charge is left.

4. Mophie Wireless Charging Base

The Mophie Wireless Charging Base is a Qi-certified charger and it can charge your phone at a speed of 7.5W. The charger comes with a rubberized ring which will hold your phone in place. The charger also comes with an LED indicator which will tell you how much charge is left.

5. iClever Wireless Charger

The iClever Wireless Charger is a Qi-certified charger and it comes with Quick Charge 3.0 support. With this charger, you will be able to charge your phone at a speed of 7.5W. The charger also comes with an LED indicator which will tell you how much charge is left.

6. Samsung Wireless Charger Duo

The Samsung Wireless Charger Duo is a Qi-certified charger and it comes with Quick Charge 2.0 support. With this charger, you will be able to charge your phone at a speed of 7.5W. The charger also comes with an LED indicator which will tell you how much charge is left.

7. Aukey Wireless Charger

The Aukey Wireless Charger is a Qi-certified charger and it comes with Quick Charge 3.0 support. With this charger, you will be able to charge your phone at a speed of 7.5W. The charger also comes with an LED indicator which will tell you how much charge is left.

8. Yoobao Wireless Charger

The Yoobao Wireless Charger is a Qi-certified charger and it comes with Quick Charge 3.0 support. With this charger, you will be able to charge your phone at a speed of 7.5W. The charger also comes with an LED indicator which will tell you how much charge is left.

9. Anker PowerWave Stand

The Anker PowerWave Stand is a Qi-certified charger and it comes with Quick Charge 3.0 support. With this charger, you will be able to charge your phone at a speed of 7.5W. The charger also comes with an LED indicator which will tell you how much charge is left.

10. Belkin Boost Up Special Edition

The Belkin Boost Up Special Edition is a Qi-certified charger and it comes with Quick Charge 3.0 support. With this charger, you will be able to charge your phone at a speed of 7.5W. The charger also comes with an LED indicator which will tell you how much charge is left.
https://pdf-drive.ogili.com/
https://gharvisit.com/

computers / comp.mobile.android / Phone shows drop of water and can't be charged