Newsgroups: sci.space.policy
From: jfmezei....@vaxination.ca (JF Mezei)
Subject: Ukrainian Farmer steals Soyuz rocket !
Date: Wed, 9 Mar 2022 17:24:42 -0500
 by: JF Mezei - Wed, 9 Mar 2022 22:24 UTC

BREAKING: Ukrainian farmer steals Soyuz rocket
https://twitter.com/Sputnik_Not/status/1501627667468140546

:-)

Out of curiosity, does the production of Soyuz rockets and
Soyuz/progress capsules depend on Ukrainian facilities for parts ?

Where is the Soyuz nain stage fuselage built? curiious how it is
transported all the way tro Baikonour since the tracks on the russian
side are electrified and thus have vertical clearance limits.

Without the boosters, does the fuselage easily fit on a flatbed and pass
under electrified lines/bridges ?