"History is a tool used by politicians to justify their intentions." -- Ted Koppel

tech / sci.space.policy / Russia threatening to let the ISS fall from space into US territory

SubjectAuthor
* Russia threatening to let the ISS fall from space into US territorysuper70s
`* Re: Russia threatening to let the ISS fall from space into USSylvia Else
 +- Re: Russia threatening to let the ISS fall from space into US territoryGateway Pundit
[...]

1
Russia threatening to let the ISS fall from space into US territory

<super70s-C82FAF.13092213032022@reader02.eternal-september.org>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=3345&group=sci.space.policy#3345

From: super...@super70s.invalid (super70s)
Newsgroups: alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics.democrats.d,alt.politics.republicans,sci.space.policy
Subject: Russia threatening to let the ISS fall from space into US territory
Date: Sun, 13 Mar 2022 13:09:22 -0500
 by: super70s - Sun, 13 Mar 2022 18:09 UTC

Two can play at that game, if they do that the US should let one of its
big satellites just happen to fall on top of the Kremlin.

Re: Russia threatening to let the ISS fall from space into US territory

<j97beeFs36sU1@mid.individual.net>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=3346&group=sci.space.policy#3346

From: syl...@email.invalid (Sylvia Else)
Newsgroups: alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics.democrats.d,alt.politics.republicans,sci.space.policy
Subject: Re: Russia threatening to let the ISS fall from space into US
territory
Date: Mon, 14 Mar 2022 10:01:34 +1100
 by: Sylvia Else - Sun, 13 Mar 2022 23:01 UTC

On 14-Mar-22 5:09 am, super70s wrote:
> Two can play at that game, if they do that the US should let one of its
> big satellites just happen to fall on top of the Kremlin.

Empty threat anyway. Without careful planning and coordination, there's
no saying where it will come down.

Sylvia.

Re: Russia threatening to let the ISS fall from space into US territory

<t0nohk$2idkd$6@news.freedyn.de>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=3350&group=sci.space.policy#3350

Followup: alt.fan.rush-limbaugh
From: hof...@localhost.com (Gateway Pundit)
Newsgroups: alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics.democrats.d,alt.politics.republicans,sci.space.policy
Date: Mon, 14 Mar 2022 15:55:33 -0000 (UTC)
 by: Gateway Pundit - Mon, 14 Mar 2022 15:55 UTC

>On 14-Mar-22 5:09 am, super70s wrote:
>> Two can play at that game, if they do that the US should let one of its
>> big satellites just happen to fall on top of the Kremlin.
>
>Empty threat anyway. Without careful planning and coordination, there's
>no saying where it will come down.

Dog eater Putin is so desperate that he's parroting his own unbelieveable
propaganda. Russians must be spineless cowards to allow this clown to run
the show.

Re: Russia threatening to let the ISS fall from space into US territory

<t0qiqh$2k3na$186@news.freedyn.de>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=3351&group=sci.space.policy#3351

Followup: alt.fan.rush-limbaugh
From: hof...@localhost.com (Gateway Pundit)
Newsgroups: alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics.democrats.d,alt.politics.republicans,sci.space.policy
Date: Tue, 15 Mar 2022 17:36:17 -0000 (UTC)
 by: Gateway Pundit - Tue, 15 Mar 2022 17:36 UTC

>On 14-Mar-22 5:09 am, super70s wrote:
>> Two can play at that game, if they do that the US should let one of its
>> big satellites just happen to fall on top of the Kremlin.
>
>Empty threat anyway. Without careful planning and coordination, there's
>no saying where it will come down.

Dog eater Putin is so desperate that he's parroting his own unbelieveable
propaganda. Russians must be spineless cowards to allow this clown to run
the show.

Re: Russia threatening to let the ISS fall from space into US territory

<t0t03d$2lh4q$68@news.freedyn.de>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=3354&group=sci.space.policy#3354

Followup: alt.fan.rush-limbaugh
From: hof...@localhost.com (Gateway Pundit)
Newsgroups: alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics.democrats.d,alt.politics.republicans,sci.space.policy
Date: Wed, 16 Mar 2022 15:35:10 -0000 (UTC)
 by: Gateway Pundit - Wed, 16 Mar 2022 15:35 UTC

>On 14-Mar-22 5:09 am, super70s wrote:
>> Two can play at that game, if they do that the US should let one of its
>> big satellites just happen to fall on top of the Kremlin.
>
>Empty threat anyway. Without careful planning and coordination, there's
>no saying where it will come down.

Dog eater Putin is so desperate that he's parroting his own unbelieveable
propaganda. Russians must be spineless cowards to allow this clown to run
the show.

Re: Russia threatening to let the ISS fall from space into US territory

<t10q2p$2ns68$25@news.freedyn.de>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=3357&group=sci.space.policy#3357

Followup: alt.fan.rush-limbaugh
From: hof...@localhost.com (Gateway Pundit)
Newsgroups: alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics.democrats.d,alt.politics.republicans,sci.space.policy
Date: Fri, 18 Mar 2022 02:16:58 -0000 (UTC)
 by: Gateway Pundit - Fri, 18 Mar 2022 02:16 UTC

>On 14-Mar-22 5:09 am, super70s wrote:
>> Two can play at that game, if they do that the US should let one of its
>> big satellites just happen to fall on top of the Kremlin.
>
>Empty threat anyway. Without careful planning and coordination, there's
>no saying where it will come down.

Dog eater Putin is so desperate that he's parroting his own unbelieveable
propaganda. Russians must be spineless cowards to allow this clown to run
the show.

Re: Russia threatening to let the ISS fall from space into US territory

<t14r5p$2qaga$2@news.freedyn.de>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=3359&group=sci.space.policy#3359

Followup: alt.fan.rush-limbaugh
From: hof...@localhost.com (Gateway Pundit)
Newsgroups: alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics.democrats.d,alt.politics.republicans,sci.space.policy
Date: Sat, 19 Mar 2022 15:00:10 -0000 (UTC)
 by: Gateway Pundit - Sat, 19 Mar 2022 15:00 UTC

>On 14-Mar-22 5:09 am, super70s wrote:
>> Two can play at that game, if they do that the US should let one of its
>> big satellites just happen to fall on top of the Kremlin.
>
>Empty threat anyway. Without careful planning and coordination, there's
>no saying where it will come down.

Dog eater Putin is so desperate that he's parroting his own unbelieveable
propaganda. Russians must be spineless cowards to allow this clown to run
the show.

Re: Russia threatening to let the ISS fall from space into US territory

<t15040$2qd6s$93@news.freedyn.de>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=3360&group=sci.space.policy#3360

Followup: alt.fan.rush-limbaugh
From: hof...@localhost.com (Gateway Pundit)
Newsgroups: alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics.democrats.d,alt.politics.republicans,sci.space.policy
Date: Sat, 19 Mar 2022 16:24:32 -0000 (UTC)
 by: Gateway Pundit - Sat, 19 Mar 2022 16:24 UTC

>On 14-Mar-22 5:09 am, super70s wrote:
>> Two can play at that game, if they do that the US should let one of its
>> big satellites just happen to fall on top of the Kremlin.
>
>Empty threat anyway. Without careful planning and coordination, there's
>no saying where it will come down.

Dog eater Putin is so desperate that he's parroting his own unbelieveable
propaganda. Russians must be spineless cowards to allow this clown to run
the show.

Re: Russia threatening to let the ISS fall from space into US territory

<t177h9$2rm8s$36@news.freedyn.de>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=3361&group=sci.space.policy#3361

Followup: alt.fan.rush-limbaugh
From: hof...@localhost.com (Gateway Pundit)
Newsgroups: alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics.democrats.d,alt.politics.republicans,sci.space.policy
Date: Sun, 20 Mar 2022 12:43:22 -0000 (UTC)
 by: Gateway Pundit - Sun, 20 Mar 2022 12:43 UTC

>On 14-Mar-22 5:09 am, super70s wrote:
>> Two can play at that game, if they do that the US should let one of its
>> big satellites just happen to fall on top of the Kremlin.
>
>Empty threat anyway. Without careful planning and coordination, there's
>no saying where it will come down.

Dog eater Putin is so desperate that he's parroting his own unbelieveable
propaganda. Russians must be spineless cowards to allow this clown to run
the show.

Re: Russia threatening to let the ISS fall from space into US territory

<t17aqu$2ro33$76@news.freedyn.de>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=3362&group=sci.space.policy#3362

Followup: alt.fan.rush-limbaugh
From: hof...@localhost.com (Gateway Pundit)
Newsgroups: alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics.democrats.d,alt.politics.republicans,sci.space.policy
Date: Sun, 20 Mar 2022 13:39:42 -0000 (UTC)
 by: Gateway Pundit - Sun, 20 Mar 2022 13:39 UTC

>On 14-Mar-22 5:09 am, super70s wrote:
>> Two can play at that game, if they do that the US should let one of its
>> big satellites just happen to fall on top of the Kremlin.
>
>Empty threat anyway. Without careful planning and coordination, there's
>no saying where it will come down.

Dog eater Putin is so desperate that he's parroting his own unbelieveable
propaganda. Russians must be spineless cowards to allow this clown to run
the show.

Re: Russia threatening to let the ISS fall from space into US territory

<t1b3pb$2ttll$36@news.freedyn.de>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=3366&group=sci.space.policy#3366

Followup: alt.fan.rush-limbaugh
From: hof...@localhost.com (Gateway Pundit)
Newsgroups: alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics.democrats.d,alt.politics.republicans,sci.space.policy
Date: Tue, 22 Mar 2022 00:03:56 -0000 (UTC)
 by: Gateway Pundit - Tue, 22 Mar 2022 00:03 UTC

>On 14-Mar-22 5:09 am, super70s wrote:
>> Two can play at that game, if they do that the US should let one of its
>> big satellites just happen to fall on top of the Kremlin.
>
>Empty threat anyway. Without careful planning and coordination, there's
>no saying where it will come down.

Dog eater Putin is so desperate that he's parroting his own unbelieveable
propaganda. Russians must be spineless cowards to allow this clown to run
the show.

Re: Russia threatening to let the ISS fall from space into US territory

<t1d4ta$2v7qe$81@news.freedyn.de>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=3369&group=sci.space.policy#3369

Followup: alt.fan.rush-limbaugh
From: hof...@localhost.com (Gateway Pundit)
Newsgroups: alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics.democrats.d,alt.politics.republicans,sci.space.policy
Date: Tue, 22 Mar 2022 18:35:22 -0000 (UTC)
 by: Gateway Pundit - Tue, 22 Mar 2022 18:35 UTC

>On 14-Mar-22 5:09 am, super70s wrote:
>> Two can play at that game, if they do that the US should let one of its
>> big satellites just happen to fall on top of the Kremlin.
>
>Empty threat anyway. Without careful planning and coordination, there's
>no saying where it will come down.

Dog eater Putin is so desperate that he's parroting his own unbelieveable
propaganda. Russians must be spineless cowards to allow this clown to run
the show.

Re: Russia threatening to let the ISS fall from space into US territory

<t1g0s2$30vaj$62@news.freedyn.de>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=3370&group=sci.space.policy#3370

Followup: alt.fan.rush-limbaugh
From: hof...@localhost.com (Gateway Pundit)
Newsgroups: alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics.democrats.d,alt.politics.republicans,sci.space.policy
Date: Wed, 23 Mar 2022 20:44:51 -0000 (UTC)
 by: Gateway Pundit - Wed, 23 Mar 2022 20:44 UTC

>On 14-Mar-22 5:09 am, super70s wrote:
>> Two can play at that game, if they do that the US should let one of its
>> big satellites just happen to fall on top of the Kremlin.
>
>Empty threat anyway. Without careful planning and coordination, there's
>no saying where it will come down.

Dog eater Putin is so desperate that he's parroting his own unbelieveable
propaganda. Russians must be spineless cowards to allow this clown to run
the show.

Re: Russia threatening to let the ISS fall from space into US territory

<t1l803$33tba$1@news.freedyn.de>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=3377&group=sci.space.policy#3377

Followup: alt.fan.rush-limbaugh
From: hof...@localhost.com (Gateway Pundit)
Newsgroups: alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics.democrats.d,alt.politics.republicans,sci.space.policy
Date: Fri, 25 Mar 2022 20:17:07 -0000 (UTC)
 by: Gateway Pundit - Fri, 25 Mar 2022 20:17 UTC

>On 14-Mar-22 5:09 am, super70s wrote:
>> Two can play at that game, if they do that the US should let one of its
>> big satellites just happen to fall on top of the Kremlin.
>
>Empty threat anyway. Without careful planning and coordination, there's
>no saying where it will come down.

Dog eater Putin is so desperate that he's parroting his own unbelieveable
propaganda. Russians must be spineless cowards to allow this clown to run
the show.

Re: Russia threatening to let the ISS fall from space into US territory

<t1llgo$348po$183@news.freedyn.de>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=3378&group=sci.space.policy#3378

Followup: alt.fan.rush-limbaugh
From: hof...@localhost.com (Gateway Pundit)
Newsgroups: alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics.democrats.d,alt.politics.republicans,sci.space.policy
Date: Sat, 26 Mar 2022 00:07:52 -0000 (UTC)
 by: Gateway Pundit - Sat, 26 Mar 2022 00:07 UTC

>On 14-Mar-22 5:09 am, super70s wrote:
>> Two can play at that game, if they do that the US should let one of its
>> big satellites just happen to fall on top of the Kremlin.
>
>Empty threat anyway. Without careful planning and coordination, there's
>no saying where it will come down.

Dog eater Putin is so desperate that he's parroting his own unbelieveable
propaganda. Russians must be spineless cowards to allow this clown to run
the show.

Re: Russia threatening to let the ISS fall from space into US territory

<t1ol4n$362h1$46@news.freedyn.de>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=3379&group=sci.space.policy#3379

Followup: alt.fan.rush-limbaugh
From: hof...@localhost.com (Gateway Pundit)
Newsgroups: alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics.democrats.d,alt.politics.republicans,sci.space.policy
Date: Sun, 27 Mar 2022 03:19:52 -0000 (UTC)
 by: Gateway Pundit - Sun, 27 Mar 2022 03:19 UTC

>On 14-Mar-22 5:09 am, super70s wrote:
>> Two can play at that game, if they do that the US should let one of its
>> big satellites just happen to fall on top of the Kremlin.
>
>Empty threat anyway. Without careful planning and coordination, there's
>no saying where it will come down.

Dog eater Putin is so desperate that he's parroting his own unbelieveable
propaganda. Russians must be spineless cowards to allow this clown to run
the show.

Re: Russia threatening to let the ISS fall from space into US territory

<t1qp9g$378qs$35@news.freedyn.de>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=3380&group=sci.space.policy#3380

Followup: alt.fan.rush-limbaugh
From: hof...@localhost.com (Gateway Pundit)
Newsgroups: alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics.democrats.d,alt.politics.republicans,sci.space.policy
Date: Sun, 27 Mar 2022 22:42:56 -0000 (UTC)
 by: Gateway Pundit - Sun, 27 Mar 2022 22:42 UTC