You have junk mail.

tech / rec.aviation.military / Re: heavy and sluggish 2022 05

SubjectAuthor
* heavy and sluggish 2022 05Oleg Smirnov
+* Re: heavy and sluggish 2022 05ZZyXX
|`* Re: heavy and sluggish 2022 05 - did Moskova have nukes??a425couple
| +* Re: heavy and sluggish 2022 05 - did Moskova have nukes??Jim Wilkins
| |`* Re: heavy and sluggish 2022 05 - did Moskova have nukes??Dean Markley
| | `- Re: heavy and sluggish 2022 05 - did Moskova have nukes??Jim Wilkins
| `- Re: heavy and sluggish 2022 05 - did Moskova have nukes??ZZyXX
`- Re: heavy and sluggish 2022 05a425couple

1
Re: heavy and sluggish 2022 05

<t61199$qb4$1@gioia.aioe.org>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=3347&group=rec.aviation.military#3347

From: zzy...@CampSoda-Restoration-Project.tv (ZZyXX)
Newsgroups: sci.military.naval,rec.aviation.military
Subject: Re: heavy and sluggish 2022 05
Date: Tue, 17 May 2022 13:41:12 -0700
 by: ZZyXX - Tue, 17 May 2022 20:41 UTC

On 5/13/22 2:39 PM, Oleg Smirnov wrote:
> <https://tinyurl.com/y4olez2b> militarywatchmagazine.com
>
> Capitol Hill Isn't At All Happy with the F-35: Engines 'Don't Work' ..
>
> Following the latest of multiple dismal reports by the Government
> Accountability Office on the performance on the F-35 fifth generation
> fighter program, a nearly two hour hearing on Capitol Hill saw the head
> of the F-35 Joint Program Office Lieutenant General Eric Fick answer
> questions as congressmen vowed to "raise holy hell" until persistent
> issues were resolved. The Accountability Office report highlighted that
> the fighter continued to suffer from low mission capable rates, missed
> reliability targets, and most notably had seen maintenance costs double ..

how's the salvage attempts on the Moskva going

> America in decline.
>

>> <https://bit.ly/2PtWkKL>
>>
>> The F-35 Reportedly Has a New Capability: Shooting Itself

Re: heavy and sluggish 2022 05 - did Moskova have nukes??

<J8thK.3$Rvub.0@fx35.iad>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=3354&group=rec.aviation.military#3354

Subject: Re: heavy and sluggish 2022 05 - did Moskova have nukes??
Newsgroups: sci.military.naval,rec.aviation.military
From: a425cou...@hotmail.com (a425couple)
Date: Thu, 19 May 2022 08:13:47 -0700
 by: a425couple - Thu, 19 May 2022 15:13 UTC

On 5/17/2022 1:41 PM, ZZyXX wrote:
> On 5/13/22 2:39 PM, Oleg Smirnov wrote:
>> <https://tinyurl.com/y4olez2b> militarywatchmagazine.com

>> The Accountability Office report
>> highlighted that the fighter continued to suffer from low mission
>> capable rates, missed reliability targets, and most notably had seen
>> maintenance costs double ..
>
> how's the salvage attempts on the Moskva going
>

>> America in decline.

I think that we need to be patient and keep
aware of how news develops around the
sunk Russian cruiser Moskva.

It certainly had missiles that were intended
in a serious "war" to be armed with nuclear
warheads.

How confident can we be that prior to Russia
starting the Ukraine War, that they pulled it
into a well guarded port, unloaded all the
nuclear warheads, put them into land storage,
or shipped them back to the main Russian weapons
storage areas for nukes?
It would seem that that would be a rather labor
and management intensive effort.
Of things we have seen, has Russia been smart
and prudent? Or have they been rushed, sloppy, and
careless?

I think, either currently, or certainly in the future,
some deep diving submersible research will be done.

Re: heavy and sluggish 2022 05 - did Moskova have nukes??

<t65qlb$i11$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=3355&group=rec.aviation.military#3355

From: muratla...@gmail.com (Jim Wilkins)
Newsgroups: sci.military.naval,rec.aviation.military
Date: Thu, 19 May 2022 12:17:49 -0400
 by: Jim Wilkins - Thu, 19 May 2022 16:17 UTC

"a425couple" wrote in message news:J8thK.3$Rvub.0@fx35.iad...

On 5/17/2022 1:41 PM, ZZyXX wrote:
> On 5/13/22 2:39 PM, Oleg Smirnov wrote:
>> <https://tinyurl.com/y4olez2b> militarywatchmagazine.com

>> The Accountability Office report
>> highlighted that the fighter continued to suffer from low mission
>> capable rates, missed reliability targets, and most notably had seen
>> maintenance costs double ..
>
> how's the salvage attempts on the Moskva going
>

>> America in decline.

I think that we need to be patient and keep
aware of how news develops around the
sunk Russian cruiser Moskva.

It certainly had missiles that were intended
in a serious "war" to be armed with nuclear
warheads.

How confident can we be that prior to Russia
starting the Ukraine War, that they pulled it
into a well guarded port, unloaded all the
nuclear warheads, put them into land storage,
or shipped them back to the main Russian weapons
storage areas for nukes?
It would seem that that would be a rather labor
and management intensive effort.
Of things we have seen, has Russia been smart
and prudent? Or have they been rushed, sloppy, and
careless?

I think, either currently, or certainly in the future,
some deep diving submersible research will be done.

----------------------

The depths of the Black Sea are uniquely corrosive.
https://depths.energy/en/environment-of-the-black-sea/

Re: heavy and sluggish 2022 05 - did Moskova have nukes??

<t6hd6a$eub$1@gioia.aioe.org>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=3376&group=rec.aviation.military#3376

From: zzy...@CampSoda-Restoration-Project.tv (ZZyXX)
Newsgroups: sci.military.naval,rec.aviation.military
Date: Mon, 23 May 2022 18:42:28 -0700
 by: ZZyXX - Tue, 24 May 2022 01:42 UTC

On 5/19/22 8:13 AM, a425couple wrote:
> On 5/17/2022 1:41 PM, ZZyXX wrote:
>> On 5/13/22 2:39 PM, Oleg Smirnov wrote:
>>> <https://tinyurl.com/y4olez2b> militarywatchmagazine.com
>
>>> The Accountability Office report highlighted that the fighter
>>> continued to suffer from low mission capable rates, missed
>>> reliability targets, and most notably had seen maintenance costs
>>> double ..
>>
>> how's the salvage attempts on the Moskva going
>>

>>> America in decline.
>>>

> I think that we need to be patient and keep
> aware of how news develops around the
> sunk Russian cruiser Moskva.
>
> It certainly had missiles that were intended
> in a serious "war" to be armed with nuclear
> warheads.
>
> How confident can we be that prior to Russia
> starting the Ukraine War, that they pulled it
> into a well guarded port, unloaded all the
> nuclear warheads, put them into land storage,
> or shipped them back to the main Russian weapons
> storage areas for nukes?
> It would seem that that would be a rather labor
> and management intensive effort.
> Of things we have seen, has Russia been smart
> and prudent?  Or have they been rushed, sloppy, and
> careless?
>
> I think, either currently, or certainly in the future,
> some deep diving submersible research will be done.

I know it would be difficult and political acne, but imagine Ukraine
recovering russian nukes

Re: heavy and sluggish 2022 05 - did Moskova have nukes??

<6af79d1b-aaca-46b4-b3a5-76dd6bf20dccn@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=3378&group=rec.aviation.military#3378

Newsgroups: rec.aviation.military
Date: Tue, 24 May 2022 04:49:40 -0700 (PDT)
From: damark...@gmail.com (Dean Markley)
 by: Dean Markley - Tue, 24 May 2022 11:49 UTC

On Thursday, May 19, 2022 at 12:18:53 PM UTC-4, Jim Wilkins wrote:
> "a425couple" wrote in message news:J8thK.3$Rvu...@fx35.iad...
> On 5/17/2022 1:41 PM, ZZyXX wrote:
> > On 5/13/22 2:39 PM, Oleg Smirnov wrote:
> >> <https://tinyurl.com/y4olez2b> militarywatchmagazine.com
>
> >> The Accountability Office report
> >> highlighted that the fighter continued to suffer from low mission
> >> capable rates, missed reliability targets, and most notably had seen
> >> maintenance costs double ..
> >
> > how's the salvage attempts on the Moskva going
> >

> >> America in decline.
> >>

> I think that we need to be patient and keep
> aware of how news develops around the
> sunk Russian cruiser Moskva.
>
> It certainly had missiles that were intended
> in a serious "war" to be armed with nuclear
> warheads.
>
> How confident can we be that prior to Russia
> starting the Ukraine War, that they pulled it
> into a well guarded port, unloaded all the
> nuclear warheads, put them into land storage,
> or shipped them back to the main Russian weapons
> storage areas for nukes?
> It would seem that that would be a rather labor
> and management intensive effort.
> Of things we have seen, has Russia been smart
> and prudent? Or have they been rushed, sloppy, and
> careless?
>
> I think, either currently, or certainly in the future,
> some deep diving submersible research will be done.
> ----------------------
>
> The depths of the Black Sea are uniquely corrosive.
> https://depths.energy/en/environment-of-the-black-sea/

Jim, the Moskva lies at a depth of 45-50 meters. Hydrogen sulfide only begins to be a problem at depths over 200 meters. Now having said that, being submerged in water in general is usually not good for finely tuned electronics/warheads.

Dean

Re: heavy and sluggish 2022 05 - did Moskova have nukes??

<t6il9b$j7k$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=3379&group=rec.aviation.military#3379

From: muratla...@gmail.com (Jim Wilkins)
Newsgroups: rec.aviation.military
Date: Tue, 24 May 2022 09:05:47 -0400
 by: Jim Wilkins - Tue, 24 May 2022 13:05 UTC

"Dean Markley" wrote in message

> The depths of the Black Sea are uniquely corrosive.
> https://depths.energy/en/environment-of-the-black-sea/

Jim, the Moskva lies at a depth of 45-50 meters. Hydrogen sulfide only
begins to be a problem at depths over 200 meters. Now having said that,
being submerged in water in general is usually not good for finely tuned
electronics/warheads.

Dean

---------------

The problem is release of Plutonium, which is quite dangerous if inhaled as
dust, less so in water or food.
https://www.cdc.gov/nceh/radiation/emergencies/isotopes/plutonium.htm

heavy and sluggish 2022 05

<t5mj70$2k4$1@os.motzarella.org>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=3693&group=rec.aviation.military#3693

From: os3...@netc.eu (Oleg Smirnov)
Newsgroups: sci.military.naval,rec.aviation.military,us.military.army,alt.military,alt.politics.org.cia
Subject: heavy and sluggish 2022 05
Date: Sat, 14 May 2022 00:39:00 +0300
 by: Oleg Smirnov - Fri, 13 May 2022 21:39 UTC

<https://tinyurl.com/y4olez2b> militarywatchmagazine.com

Capitol Hill Isn't At All Happy with the F-35: Engines 'Don't Work' ..

Following the latest of multiple dismal reports by the Government
Accountability Office on the performance on the F-35 fifth generation
fighter program, a nearly two hour hearing on Capitol Hill saw the
head of the F-35 Joint Program Office Lieutenant General Eric Fick
answer questions as congressmen vowed to "raise holy hell" until
persistent issues were resolved. The Accountability Office report
highlighted that the fighter continued to suffer from low mission
capable rates, missed reliability targets, and most notably had seen
maintenance costs double ..

America in decline.

> <https://bit.ly/2PtWkKL>
>
> The F-35 Reportedly Has a New Capability: Shooting Itself

Re: heavy and sluggish 2022 05

<6sBfK.130$YFJb.91@fx04.iad>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=3694&group=rec.aviation.military#3694

Newsgroups: sci.military.naval,rec.aviation.military,us.military.army,alt.military,alt.politics.org.cia
From: a425cou...@hotmail.com (a425couple)
Date: Fri, 13 May 2022 16:02:26 -0700
 by: a425couple - Fri, 13 May 2022 23:02 UTC

On 5/13/2022 2:39 PM, Oleg Smirnov wrote:
> <https://tinyurl.com/y4olez2b> militarywatchmagazine.com
>
> Capitol Hill Isn't At All Happy with the F-35: Engines 'Don't Work' ..
>
> ----
> America in decline.
>

>> The F-35 Reportedly Has a New Capability: Shooting Itself

Hello Oleg,
we have missed you.

Remember back on January 10th 2022 when you posted:

"The Dark Heart of Treason Infecting America's Military
America's military power is a sham. With talk about fighting
ground wars against Iran or Russia, only those who really know
America's military and its current condition can understand
the insanity of these scenarios."

That comment seems somewhat 'tainted' when thinking
about the Red Army loosing ground in Ukraine.