Real computer scientists like having a computer on their desk, else how could they read their mail?

tech / sci.space.policy / Re: Sub321n4 for Mars

SubjectAuthor
* Re: Sub321n4 for MarsDean Markley
+- Re: Sub321n4 for MarsDoctor Who
`* Re: Sub321n4 for MarsSylvia Else
 `* Re: Sub321n4 for MarsDean Markley
  `* Re: Sub321n4 for MarsSylvia Else
   +* Re: Sub321n4 for MarsOtto J. Makela
   |+* Re: Sub321n4 for MarsDean Markley
   ||`- Re: Sub321n4 for MarsDoctor Who
   |`* Re: Sub321n4 for MarsOtto J. Makela
   | +- Re: Sub321n4 for MarsDean Markley
   | `- Re: Sub321n4 for MarsDean Markley
   `- Re: Sub321n4 for MarsDoctor Who

1
Re: Sub321n4 for Mars

<81be9e04-d6eb-4586-8009-3c71ec38d947n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=3364&group=sci.space.policy#3364

Newsgroups: sci.space.policy
Date: Mon, 21 Mar 2022 10:39:41 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Re: Sub321n4 for Mars
From: damark...@gmail.com (Dean Markley)
 by: Dean Markley - Mon, 21 Mar 2022 17:39 UTC

On Sunday, March 20, 2022 at 9:48:21 AM UTC-4, pnn calmagorod wrote:
> PNN prototype (March 2022) WITHOUT MASS EJECTION OF REACTION able to reach Mars in about 12 days (Terrestrial) and return to Earth orbit www.asps.it
> The prototype PNN SUB321n4 is in continuous experimental progress where the "cart" in which there is the amplifier, the preamplifier, and the lithium batteries is shown.
> https://www.issuewire.com/propulsion-of-pnn-prototype-sub321n4-for-mars-1726481484923918

The fact that you use Issuewire.com to market is telling:

"Issuewire = A Total Scam and Con Job"
What do you like best?
What drew me was the free credit at the time of sign-in and the low cost of news distribution. But this turned out to be a scam.
Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?
1. Most of the news sites they show in their distribution list are unknown names and have little credibility, forget DA.

2. The press release gets released in sub-domain links and not the actual domain of the news site (for e.g., www.MARKETS.ask.com/ and not in www.ask.com/)

3. Furthermore, most of the links in the distribution report were the same link, over and over again.

4. We were promised distribution through Google News, etc. But this was not delivered.

Overall, IssueWire is a scam conjob. Please don't spend any money here, unless you are releasing some insignificant news.

To end this review, please check their website thoroughly. They do not even indicate where they are incorporated. And their T&C is framed in such a manner that once you have paid the money, there is little you can do to get them to deliver what they promised.

I would even go to say that all these positive reviews posted here are actually fake, just to fool marketers. Stay away and save your money.
Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What problems are you solving with the product? What benefits have you realized?
I was trying to disseminate a company announcement. I have not seen a single benefit of this service. Not a single release is a half/quarter-decent news site. The news was disseminated on a bunch of sub-domains that is probably operated by IssueWire itself.

Re: Sub321n4 for Mars

<94nh3htskbi9ap2nsseipg7hvl5m7dv91g@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=3365&group=sci.space.policy#3365

From: doc...@tardis.org (Doctor Who)
Newsgroups: sci.space.policy
Date: Mon, 21 Mar 2022 21:14:10 +0100
 by: Doctor Who - Mon, 21 Mar 2022 20:14 UTC

On Mon, 21 Mar 2022 10:39:41 -0700 (PDT), Dean Markley
<damarkley@gmail.com> wrote:

>On Sunday, March 20, 2022 at 9:48:21 AM UTC-4, pnn calmagorod wrote:
>> PNN prototype (March 2022) WITHOUT MASS EJECTION OF REACTION able to reach Mars in about 12 days (Terrestrial) and return to Earth orbit www.asps.it
>> The prototype PNN SUB321n4 is in continuous experimental progress where the "cart" in which there is the amplifier, the preamplifier, and the lithium batteries is shown.
>> https://www.issuewire.com/propulsion-of-pnn-prototype-sub321n4-for-mars-1726481484923918
>
>The fact that you use Issuewire.com to market is telling:
>
>"Issuewire = A Total Scam and Con Job"
>What do you like best?
>What drew me was the free credit at the time of sign-in and the low cost of news distribution. But this turned out to be a scam.
>Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.
>
>What do you dislike?
>1. Most of the news sites they show in their distribution list are unknown names and have little credibility, forget DA.
>
>2. The press release gets released in sub-domain links and not the actual domain of the news site (for e.g., www.MARKETS.ask.com/ and not in www.ask.com/)
>
>3. Furthermore, most of the links in the distribution report were the same link, over and over again.
>
>4. We were promised distribution through Google News, etc. But this was not delivered.
>
>Overall, IssueWire is a scam conjob. Please don't spend any money here, unless you are releasing some insignificant news.
>
>To end this review, please check their website thoroughly. They do not even indicate where they are incorporated. And their T&C is framed in such a manner that once you have paid the money, there is little you can do to get them to deliver what they promised.
>
>I would even go to say that all these positive reviews posted here are actually fake, just to fool marketers. Stay away and save your money.
>Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.
>
>What problems are you solving with the product? What benefits have you realized?
>I was trying to disseminate a company announcement. I have not seen a single benefit of this service. Not a single release is a half/quarter-decent news site. The news was disseminated on a bunch of sub-domains that is probably operated by IssueWire itself.

proooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooot

Re: Sub321n4 for Mars

<j9sir5Fna9vU1@mid.individual.net>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=3367&group=sci.space.policy#3367

From: syl...@email.invalid (Sylvia Else)
Newsgroups: sci.space.policy
Date: Tue, 22 Mar 2022 11:16:37 +1100
 by: Sylvia Else - Tue, 22 Mar 2022 00:16 UTC

On 22-Mar-22 4:39 am, Dean Markley wrote:
> On Sunday, March 20, 2022 at 9:48:21 AM UTC-4, pnn calmagorod wrote:
>> PNN prototype (March 2022) WITHOUT MASS EJECTION OF REACTION able to reach Mars in about 12 days (Terrestrial) and return to Earth orbit www.asps.it
>> The prototype PNN SUB321n4 is in continuous experimental progress where the "cart" in which there is the amplifier, the preamplifier, and the lithium batteries is shown.
>> https://www.issuewire.com/propulsion-of-pnn-prototype-sub321n4-for-mars-1726481484923918
>
> The fact that you use Issuewire.com to market is telling:
>
> "Issuewire = A Total Scam and Con Job"
> What do you like best?
> What drew me was the free credit at the time of sign-in and the low cost of news distribution. But this turned out to be a scam.
> Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.
>
> What do you dislike?
> 1. Most of the news sites they show in their distribution list are unknown names and have little credibility, forget DA.
>
> 2. The press release gets released in sub-domain links and not the actual domain of the news site (for e.g., www.MARKETS.ask.com/ and not in www.ask.com/)
>
> 3. Furthermore, most of the links in the distribution report were the same link, over and over again.
>
> 4. We were promised distribution through Google News, etc. But this was not delivered.
>
> Overall, IssueWire is a scam conjob. Please don't spend any money here, unless you are releasing some insignificant news.
>
> To end this review, please check their website thoroughly. They do not even indicate where they are incorporated. And their T&C is framed in such a manner that once you have paid the money, there is little you can do to get them to deliver what they promised.
>
> I would even go to say that all these positive reviews posted here are actually fake, just to fool marketers. Stay away and save your money.
> Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.
>
> What problems are you solving with the product? What benefits have you realized?
> I was trying to disseminate a company announcement. I have not seen a single benefit of this service. Not a single release is a half/quarter-decent news site. The news was disseminated on a bunch of sub-domains that is probably operated by IssueWire itself.

In this case, it would be a con-artist attempting to make use of another
con-artist to pursue their con.

Sylvia.

Re: Sub321n4 for Mars

<6b4da803-c6e8-4806-a8aa-25fbeaecf2c5n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=3368&group=sci.space.policy#3368

Newsgroups: sci.space.policy
Date: Tue, 22 Mar 2022 04:32:59 -0700 (PDT)
From: damark...@gmail.com (Dean Markley)
 by: Dean Markley - Tue, 22 Mar 2022 11:32 UTC

On Monday, March 21, 2022 at 8:16:40 PM UTC-4, Sylvia Else wrote:
> On 22-Mar-22 4:39 am, Dean Markley wrote:
> > On Sunday, March 20, 2022 at 9:48:21 AM UTC-4, pnn calmagorod wrote:
> >> PNN prototype (March 2022) WITHOUT MASS EJECTION OF REACTION able to reach Mars in about 12 days (Terrestrial) and return to Earth orbit www.asps..it
> >> The prototype PNN SUB321n4 is in continuous experimental progress where the "cart" in which there is the amplifier, the preamplifier, and the lithium batteries is shown.
> >> https://www.issuewire.com/propulsion-of-pnn-prototype-sub321n4-for-mars-1726481484923918
> >
> > The fact that you use Issuewire.com to market is telling:
> >
> > "Issuewire = A Total Scam and Con Job"
> > What do you like best?
> > What drew me was the free credit at the time of sign-in and the low cost of news distribution. But this turned out to be a scam.
> > Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.
> >
> > What do you dislike?
> > 1. Most of the news sites they show in their distribution list are unknown names and have little credibility, forget DA.
> >
> > 2. The press release gets released in sub-domain links and not the actual domain of the news site (for e.g., www.MARKETS.ask.com/ and not in www.ask.com/)
> >
> > 3. Furthermore, most of the links in the distribution report were the same link, over and over again.
> >
> > 4. We were promised distribution through Google News, etc. But this was not delivered.
> >
> > Overall, IssueWire is a scam conjob. Please don't spend any money here, unless you are releasing some insignificant news.
> >
> > To end this review, please check their website thoroughly. They do not even indicate where they are incorporated. And their T&C is framed in such a manner that once you have paid the money, there is little you can do to get them to deliver what they promised.
> >
> > I would even go to say that all these positive reviews posted here are actually fake, just to fool marketers. Stay away and save your money.
> > Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.
> >
> > What problems are you solving with the product? What benefits have you realized?
> > I was trying to disseminate a company announcement. I have not seen a single benefit of this service. Not a single release is a half/quarter-decent news site. The news was disseminated on a bunch of sub-domains that is probably operated by IssueWire itself.
> In this case, it would be a con-artist attempting to make use of another
> con-artist to pursue their con.
>
> Sylvia.

Exactly. This is nothing more than a money scam.

Re: Sub321n4 for Mars

<ja4fvgF90mvU1@mid.individual.net>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=3371&group=sci.space.policy#3371

From: syl...@email.invalid (Sylvia Else)
Newsgroups: sci.space.policy
Date: Fri, 25 Mar 2022 11:16:48 +1100
 by: Sylvia Else - Fri, 25 Mar 2022 00:16 UTC

On 25-Mar-22 9:42 am, pnn calmagorod wrote:
> Il giorno martedì 22 marzo 2022 alle 12:33:00 UTC+1 dama...@gmail.com ha scritto:

>>> In this case, it would be a con-artist attempting to make use of another
>>> con-artist to pursue their con.
>>>
>>> Sylvia.
>> Exactly. This is nothing more than a money scam.
>
> PNN at EPO (European Patent Office)
>
> Cenni sul RAPPORTO DI RICERCA DELL’European Patent Office
>
> http://www.asps.it/Rapporto_di_Ricerca.jpg
>
> amen

A patent on this means nothing more than that the patent office failed
to realise that it won't work.

Sylvia.

Re: Sub321n4 for Mars

<87o81uqoh3.fsf@tigger.extechop.net>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=3373&group=sci.space.policy#3373

From: om...@iki.fi (Otto J. Makela)
Newsgroups: sci.space.policy
Date: Fri, 25 Mar 2022 13:08:08 +0200
 by: Otto J. Makela - Fri, 25 Mar 2022 11:08 UTC

Sylvia Else <sylvia@email.invalid> wrote:

> A patent on this means nothing more than that the patent office failed
> to realise that it won't work.

An approved patent does not require that the process described therein
actually works, but the patent office has made a practical exception
for perpetual motion devices (to avoid using a patent in sales shills):
a working model is required.

Considering how many well-established principles of physics a
reactionless drive would break, it might also in effect be a perpetual
motion machine. Just out of curiosity, when was this patent issued,
and does it describe the device well enough that one could build it?

--
/* * * Otto J. Makela <om@iki.fi> * * * * * * * * * */
/* Phone: +358 40 765 5772, ICBM: N 60 10' E 24 55' */

Re: Sub321n4 for Mars

<7e5bb594-6f9e-461f-9633-2a0920ef4f0fn@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=3376&group=sci.space.policy#3376

Newsgroups: sci.space.policy
Date: Fri, 25 Mar 2022 11:54:51 -0700 (PDT)
From: damark...@gmail.com (Dean Markley)
 by: Dean Markley - Fri, 25 Mar 2022 18:54 UTC

On Friday, March 25, 2022 at 12:00:55 PM UTC-4, pnn calmagorod wrote:
> Il giorno venerdì 25 marzo 2022 alle 12:08:10 UTC+1 Otto J. Makela ha scritto:
> > Sylvia Else <syl...@email.invalid> wrote:
> >
> > > A patent on this means nothing more than that the patent office failed
> > > to realise that it won't work.
> > An approved patent does not require that the process described therein
> > actually works, but the patent office has made a practical exception
> > for perpetual motion devices (to avoid using a patent in sales shills):
> > a working model is required.
> >
> > Considering how many well-established principles of physics a
> it is comic : "well established" .... say it before to Marconi and Fermi :-))))
> > reactionless drive would break, it might also in effect be a perpetual
> > motion machine.
> Of NON perpetual reaction less physics you know nothing :-)
> Newton don't know electrodynamics :-))))
> Just out of curiosity, when was this patent issued,
> > and does it describe the device well enough that one could build it?
> We www.asps.it will sell PNN drives read our issue Nova Astronautica quaterly.
>
> Translate all documentation , on what say other physics, and NOT what say I !!!! :-)
>
> Translate this www.asps.it/tonzig100.jpg ( 100 errors in Physics )
>
> This : www.asps.it/falliti.htm
>
> and Pastore and Fabri here www.asps.it/setupdip.htm
>
> and go to read Nova Astronautica here www.asps.it/novafiorenza.htm
>
> You never will have a manned outpost on moon and mars by rocketry .... more than half centurry since Apollo 11 !
>
> Yuo know nothing about PNN
>
> E.Laureti

I am pretty sure those footprints on the moon are American, not Italian. I am also pretty sure that people currently in orbit are American, Russian and German, not Italian.

Re: Sub321n4 for Mars

<6tj54hljmf7vd5as66fo5et0j9qr2bthdj@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=3383&group=sci.space.policy#3383

From: doc...@tardis.org (Doctor Who)
Newsgroups: sci.space.policy
Date: Tue, 29 Mar 2022 11:21:56 +0200
 by: Doctor Who - Tue, 29 Mar 2022 09:21 UTC

On Fri, 25 Mar 2022 11:16:48 +1100, Sylvia Else <sylvia@email.invalid>
wrote:

>On 25-Mar-22 9:42 am, pnn calmagorod wrote:

>>> Exactly. This is nothing more than a money scam.
>>
>> PNN at EPO (European Patent Office)
>>
>> Cenni sul RAPPORTO DI RICERCA DELL’European Patent Office
>>
>> http://www.asps.it/Rapporto_di_Ricerca.jpg
>>
>> amen
>>

>A patent on this means nothing more than that the patent office failed
>to realise that it won't work.
>
>Sylvia.

you just smell like poo!

Re: Sub321n4 for Mars

<ktn54h9tjg0ign2587bdit3nus8oi23anq@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=3384&group=sci.space.policy#3384

From: doc...@tardis.org (Doctor Who)
Newsgroups: sci.space.policy
Date: Tue, 29 Mar 2022 12:30:23 +0200
References: <9279f280-b267-4f6c-be58-4a2a1dd8dc80n@googlegroups.com> <81be9e04-d6eb-4586-8009-3c71ec38d947n@googlegroups.com> <j9sir5Fna9vU1@mid.individual.net> <6b4da803-c6e8-4806-a8aa-25fbeaecf2c5n@googlegroups.com> <bf4c4290-45ab-4c97-8ff4-2f6530f5ce12n@googlegroups.com> <ja4fvgF90mvU1@mid.individual.net> <87o81uqoh3.fsf@tigger.extechop.net> <7c9c38df-6ebb-4a8d-9f85-59de610f5751n@googlegroups.com> <7e5bb594-6f9e-461f-9633-2a0920ef4f0fn@googlegroups.com>
 by: Doctor Who - Tue, 29 Mar 2022 10:30 UTC

On Fri, 25 Mar 2022 11:54:51 -0700 (PDT), Dean Markley
<damarkley@gmail.com> wrote:

>On Friday, March 25, 2022 at 12:00:55 PM UTC-4, pnn calmagorod wrote:

>> > An approved patent does not require that the process described therein
>> > actually works, but the patent office has made a practical exception
>> > for perpetual motion devices (to avoid using a patent in sales shills):
>> > a working model is required.
>> >
>> > Considering how many well-established principles of physics a
>> it is comic : "well established" .... say it before to Marconi and Fermi :-))))
>> > reactionless drive would break, it might also in effect be a perpetual
>> > motion machine.
>> Of NON perpetual reaction less physics you know nothing :-)
>> Newton don't know electrodynamics :-))))
>> Just out of curiosity, when was this patent issued,
>> > and does it describe the device well enough that one could build it?
>> We www.asps.it will sell PNN drives read our issue Nova Astronautica quaterly.
>>
>> Translate all documentation , on what say other physics, and NOT what say I !!!! :-)
>>
>> Translate this www.asps.it/tonzig100.jpg ( 100 errors in Physics )
>>
>> This : www.asps.it/falliti.htm
>>
>> and Pastore and Fabri here www.asps.it/setupdip.htm
>>
>> and go to read Nova Astronautica here www.asps.it/novafiorenza.htm
>>
>> You never will have a manned outpost on moon and mars by rocketry .... more than half centurry since Apollo 11 !
>>
>> Yuo know nothing about PNN
>>
>> E.Laureti
>
>I am pretty sure those footprints on the moon are American, not Italian. I am also pretty sure that people currently in orbit are American, Russian and German, not Italian.

you just smell like poo!

Re: Sub321n4 for Mars

<87lewtey5w.fsf@tigger.extechop.net>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=3391&group=sci.space.policy#3391

From: om...@iki.fi (Otto J. Makela)
Newsgroups: sci.space.policy
Date: Tue, 29 Mar 2022 15:33:15 +0300
 by: Otto J. Makela - Tue, 29 Mar 2022 12:33 UTC

pnn calmagorod <calmagorod@gmail.com> wrote:

> Il giorno venerdì 25 marzo 2022 alle 12:08:10 UTC+1 Otto J. Makela ha scritto:
>> Just out of curiosity, when was this patent issued, and does it
>> describe the device well enough that one could build it?
>
> We www.asps.it will sell PNN drives read our issue Nova Astronautica
> quaterly.

http://www.asps.it/
HTTP Error 403.14 - Forbidden
The Web server is configured to not list the contents of this directory.

> Translate all documentation , on what say other physics, and NOT what
> say I !!!! :-)

I'll just have to assume this means "there is no patent".

--
/* * * Otto J. Makela <om@iki.fi> * * * * * * * * * */
/* Phone: +358 40 765 5772, ICBM: N 60 10' E 24 55' */
/* Mail: Mechelininkatu 26 B 27, FI-00100 Helsinki */
/* * * Computers Rule 01001111 01001011 * * * * * * */

Re: Sub321n4 for Mars

<14e4b870-0c6d-4b50-ba30-df43c465ebc5n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=3399&group=sci.space.policy#3399

Newsgroups: sci.space.policy
Date: Wed, 30 Mar 2022 04:36:45 -0700 (PDT)
From: damark...@gmail.com (Dean Markley)
 by: Dean Markley - Wed, 30 Mar 2022 11:36 UTC

On Tuesday, March 29, 2022 at 8:33:17 AM UTC-4, Otto J. Makela wrote:
> pnn calmagorod <calma...@gmail.com> wrote:
> > Il giorno venerdě 25 marzo 2022 alle 12:08:10 UTC+1 Otto J. Makela ha scritto:
> >> Just out of curiosity, when was this patent issued, and does it
> >> describe the device well enough that one could build it?
> >
> > We www.asps.it will sell PNN drives read our issue Nova Astronautica
> > quaterly.
> http://www.asps.it/
> HTTP Error 403.14 - Forbidden
> The Web server is configured to not list the contents of this directory.
> > Translate all documentation , on what say other physics, and NOT what
> > say I !!!! :-)
> I'll just have to assume this means "there is no patent".
> --
> /* * * Otto J. Makela <o...@iki.fi> * * * * * * * * * */
> /* Phone: +358 40 765 5772, ICBM: N 60 10' E 24 55' */
> /* Mail: Mechelininkatu 26 B 27, FI-00100 Helsinki */
> /* * * Computers Rule 01001111 01001011 * * * * * * */

You don't even need to assume. These folks have clearly been exposed as scammers and frauds.

Re: Sub321n4 for Mars

<b0134691-b520-4bc0-bbfc-4b4a5852ad29n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=3400&group=sci.space.policy#3400

Newsgroups: sci.space.policy
Date: Wed, 30 Mar 2022 04:37:45 -0700 (PDT)
From: damark...@gmail.com (Dean Markley)
 by: Dean Markley - Wed, 30 Mar 2022 11:37 UTC

On Tuesday, March 29, 2022 at 11:25:11 AM UTC-4, pnn calmagorod wrote:
> Il giorno martedì 29 marzo 2022 alle 14:33:17 UTC+2 Otto J. Makela ha scritto:
> > pnn calmagorod <calma...@gmail.com> wrote:
> > >
> > > We www.asps.it will sell PNN drives read our issue Nova Astronautica
> > > quaterly.
> > http://www.asps.it/
> > HTTP Error 403.14 - Forbidden
> > The Web server is configured to not list the contents of this directory..
> > > Translate all documentation , on what say other physics, and NOT what
> > > say I !!!! :-)
> > I'll just have to assume this means "there is no patent".
> Assume what you like and what you want… maybe assume that PNN doesn't exist :-)
>
> I'm tired of giving PNN info at no cost to a bunch of idiots who have been browsing my website www.asps.it for years
> Therefore it is temporarily closed by my will
> The imbeciles are the majority of visitors to the url www.asps.it and are mainly: Chinese, Americans, Russians, ITALIANS, Indians etc .. etc ... etc ...
> We are building pnn prototypes of our own with which to permanently reach Mars (we say "piss" on Mars) and we will commercialize them against your idiocy.
> https://www.issuewire.com/pdf/2022/03/propulsion-of-pnn-prototype-sub321n4-for-mars-IssueWire.pdf
>
> You keep playing with robots and building comic suppositories that colonize nothing (who knows why) and are only good at waging war on Earth.
> If you are desperate there is this https://neolegesmotus.com/2018/11/23/some-updates-about-little-cart-tests/
> hence many links up to 2020 and beyond
>
> E. Laureti
> > --
> > /* * * Otto J. Makela <o...@iki.fi> * * * * * * * * * */
> > /* Phone: +358 40 765 5772, ICBM: N 60 10' E 24 55' */
> > /* Mail: Mechelininkatu 26 B 27, FI-00100 Helsinki */
> > /* * * Computers Rule 01001111 01001011 * * * * * * */

Good for you. Now can you also stop posting here with your fraudulent claims and childish complaints?