From: addr...@not.available (R.Wieser)
Newsgroups: comp.mobile.android
Subject: step by step instructions for compiling android source code for private use
Date: Sat, 6 Aug 2022 09:46:00 +0200
 by: R.Wieser - Sat, 6 Aug 2022 07:46 UTC

Anyone have step by step instructions for compiling android source code for
private use?
https://github.com/tytydraco/LADB
https://github.com/tytydraco/LADB/archive/refs/heads/main.zip
--
Regards,
Rudy Wieser

Re: step by step instructions for compiling android source code for private use

<tcldua$urk$1@gioia.aioe.org>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=33764&group=comp.mobile.android#33764

From: addr...@not.available (R.Wieser)
Newsgroups: comp.mobile.android
Date: Sat, 6 Aug 2022 11:57:20 +0200
 by: R.Wieser - Sat, 6 Aug 2022 09:57 UTC

"R.Wieser" <address@not.available> wrote in message

Warning: copycat at work.

.... unless my sleep-walking has made a rather interresting turn. :-)

> Anyone have step by step instructions for compiling android source code
> for
> private use?
> https://github.com/tytydraco/LADB
> https://github.com/tytydraco/LADB/archive/refs/heads/main.zip

I don't know (or care) where those links lead to (be carefull if you should
decide to check them out), but the question itself is not too bad. No
indication of if-and-what the poster tried himself first though.

Lets see how our "friend" here is going to continue ...

Regards,
Rudy Wieser (the, as far as I'm aware, real one)

computers / comp.mobile.android / step by step instructions for compiling android source code for private use