Doubt is not a pleasant condition, but certainty is absurd. -- Voltaire

aus+uk / aus.politics / US Airdrops Into Gaza Are So Effective

SubjectAuthor
* US Airdrops Into Gaza Are So EffectiveLawrence D'Oliveiro
+* Re: US Airdrops Into Gaza Are So EffectiveRod Speed
|+* Re: US Airdrops Into Gaza Are So EffectiveDaniel65
||`* Re: US Airdrops Into Gaza Are So EffectiveRod Speed
|| +- Re: Lonely Obnoxious Cantankerous Auto-contradicting Senile Ozzie Troll Alert!Peeler
|| `- Re: US Airdrops Into Gaza Are So EffectiveMichael Ejercito
|+- Re: Lonely Obnoxious Cantankerous Auto-contradicting Senile Ozzie Troll Alert!Peeler
|`* Re: US Airdrops Into Gaza Are So EffectiveMichael Ejercito
| +* Re: US Airdrops Into Gaza Are So EffectiveRod Speed
| |+- Re: Lonely Obnoxious Cantankerous Auto-contradicting Senile Ozzie Troll Alert!Peeler
| |`* Re: US Airdrops Into Gaza Are So EffectiveMichael Ejercito
| | `* Re: US Airdrops Into Gaza Are So EffectiveLawrence D'Oliveiro
| |  `* Re: US Airdrops Into Gaza Are So EffectivePetzl
| |   +* Re: US Airdrops Into Gaza Are So EffectiveLawrence D'Oliveiro
| |   |`* Re: US Airdrops Into Gaza Are So EffectivePetzl
| |   | `* Re: US Airdrops Into Gaza Are So EffectiveLawrence D'Oliveiro
| |   |  `* Re: US Airdrops Into Gaza Are So EffectiveRod Speed
| |   |   `- Re: Lonely Obnoxious Cantankerous Auto-contradicting Senile Ozzie Troll Alert!Peeler
| |   +- Re: US Airdrops Into Gaza Are So EffectiveMichael Ejercito
| |   `* Re: US Airdrops Into Gaza Are So EffectiveDaniel65
| |    `* Re: US Airdrops Into Gaza Are So EffectivePetzl
| |     +* Re: US Airdrops Into Gaza Are So EffectiveÖrdög
| |     |`- Re: US Airdrops Into Gaza Are So EffectiveDaniel65
| |     `- Re: US Airdrops Into Gaza Are So EffectiveDaniel65
| +- Re: US Airdrops Into Gaza Are So EffectivePetzl
| `* Re: US Airdrops Into Gaza Are So EffectiveLoose Cannon
|  +* Re: US Airdrops Into Gaza Are So EffectiveLawrence D'Oliveiro
|  |`* Re: US Airdrops Into Gaza Are So EffectiveRod Speed
|  | `- Re: Lonely Obnoxious Cantankerous Auto-contradicting Senile Ozzie Troll Alert!Peeler
|  +* Re: Notoriously FORGING and FALSIFYING Loose Sphincter, every Gay nazi's DevotedPeeler
|  |`- Re: Notoriously FORGING and FALSIFYING Loose Sphincter, every Gay nazi's DevotedMichael Ejercito
|  `- Re: US Airdrops Into Gaza Are So EffectiveMichael Ejercito
+* Re: US Airdrops Into Gaza Are So EffectivePetzl
|`* Re: US Airdrops Into Gaza Are So EffectiveLawrence D'Oliveiro
| +- Re: US Airdrops Into Gaza Are So EffectivePetzl
| `- Re: US Airdrops Into Gaza Are So EffectivePetzl
`* Re: US Airdrops Into Gaza Are So EffectiveRod Speed
 `- Re: Lonely Obnoxious Cantankerous Auto-contradicting Senile Ozzie Troll Alert!Peeler

Pages:12
US Airdrops Into Gaza Are So Effective

<usbe1h$s7a1$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=33833&group=aus.politics#33833

From: ldo...@nz.invalid (Lawrence D'Oliveiro)
Newsgroups: nz.politics,aus.politics,soc.culture.israel
Subject: US Airdrops Into Gaza Are So Effective
Date: Thu, 7 Mar 2024 03:58:41 -0000 (UTC)
 by: Lawrence D'Oliv - Thu, 7 Mar 2024 03:58 UTC

Let’s see, what was it, Biden dropped 38,000 meals into Gaza. For a
population of 2.5 million, needing a bare minimum of one square meal per
day, that would have been sufficient supplies for, oh, about 22 minutes.

The airdrop itself took longer than that. So by the time those meals were
consumed, Gazans would on average have been hungrier than they were when
the planes took off.

And the White House can’t understand why people use the nickname “Genocide
Joe” ...

Re: US Airdrops Into Gaza Are So Effective

<op.2j8zfpqfbyq249@pvr2.lan>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=33834&group=aus.politics#33834

From: rod.spee...@gmail.com (Rod Speed)
Newsgroups: nz.politics,aus.politics,soc.culture.israel
Subject: Re: US Airdrops Into Gaza Are So Effective
Date: Thu, 07 Mar 2024 16:12:51 +1100
 by: Rod Speed - Thu, 7 Mar 2024 05:12 UTC

Lawrence D'Oliveiro <ldo@nz.invalid> wrote

> Let’s see, what was it, Biden dropped 38,000 meals into Gaza. For a
> population of 2.5 million, needing a bare minimum of one square meal per
> day, that would have been sufficient supplies for, oh, about 22 minutes.

It isnt the only food available, fuckwit.

> The airdrop itself took longer than that. So by the time those meals were
> consumed, Gazans would on average have been hungrier than they were when
> the planes took off.

Even sillier than you usually manage and that's saying something.

> And the White House can’t understand why people use the nickname
> “Genocide
> Joe” ...

You wouldnt know what genocide was if it bit you on your lard arse.

Re: US Airdrops Into Gaza Are So Effective

<8nkiui1g9vp5k40ejg20p59ghmsnababa1@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=33836&group=aus.politics#33836

From: pet...@gmail.com (Petzl)
Newsgroups: nz.politics,aus.politics,soc.culture.israel
Date: Thu, 07 Mar 2024 16:46:09 +1100
 by: Petzl - Thu, 7 Mar 2024 05:46 UTC

On Thu, 7 Mar 2024 03:58:41 -0000 (UTC), Lawrence D'Oliveiro
<ldo@nz.invalid> wrote:

>Let’s see, what was it, Biden dropped 38,000 meals into Gaza. For a
>population of 2.5 million, needing a bare minimum of one square meal per
>day, that would have been sufficient supplies for, oh, about 22 minutes.
>
>The airdrop itself took longer than that. So by the time those meals were
>consumed, Gazans would on average have been hungrier than they were when
>the planes took off.
>
>And the White House can’t understand why people use the nickname “Genocide
>Joe” ...
? The only common term for Biden I've heard is "FUCK JOE BIDEN"
The coward of Kabul is now being defeated in Ukraine.
Not by the Russians but by his corruption "Quid Pro Quo"
Look at some real news.
<https://rumble.com/v4hpjrl-ukraine-is-finished-and-we-got-our-clearest-sign-yet-its-worse-than-ever-re.html>
https://t.ly/Xl1Nl
Ukraine is FINISHED and we got our clearest sign yet it's worse than
ever | Redacted News
--
Petzl
None of this is a coincidence.

Re: US Airdrops Into Gaza Are So Effective

<usbmq0$tkgd$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=33837&group=aus.politics#33837

From: ldo...@nz.invalid (Lawrence D'Oliveiro)
Newsgroups: nz.politics,aus.politics,soc.culture.israel
Date: Thu, 7 Mar 2024 06:28:16 -0000 (UTC)
 by: Lawrence D'Oliv - Thu, 7 Mar 2024 06:28 UTC

On Thu, 07 Mar 2024 16:46:09 +1100, Petzl wrote:

> The coward of Kabul is now being defeated in Ukraine.

But I thought Ukraine was staunchly pro-Israel, it is the Russians
standing up for the Palestinians.

So which side are you on?

Re: US Airdrops Into Gaza Are So Effective

<6qpiui9cbuvkhglek1jjjklud7tljqtebv@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=33838&group=aus.politics#33838

From: pet...@gmail.com (Petzl)
Newsgroups: nz.politics,aus.politics,soc.culture.israel
Date: Thu, 07 Mar 2024 18:07:28 +1100
 by: Petzl - Thu, 7 Mar 2024 07:07 UTC

On Thu, 7 Mar 2024 06:28:16 -0000 (UTC), Lawrence D'Oliveiro
<ldo@nz.invalid> wrote:

>On Thu, 07 Mar 2024 16:46:09 +1100, Petzl wrote:
>
>> The coward of Kabul is now being defeated in Ukraine.
>
>But I thought Ukraine was staunchly pro-Israel, it is the Russians
>standing up for the Palestinians.
>
>So which side are you on?

Not the wrong one.
YOURS!!

--
Petzl
Joel 2:3 Before them fire devours, behind them a flame blazes.

Re: US Airdrops Into Gaza Are So Effective

<usc0ka$vh5c$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=33840&group=aus.politics#33840

From: danie...@nomail.afraid.org (Daniel65)
Newsgroups: nz.politics,aus.politics,soc.culture.israel
Date: Thu, 7 Mar 2024 20:15:55 +1100
 by: Daniel65 - Thu, 7 Mar 2024 09:15 UTC

Rod Speed wrote on 7/3/24 4:12 pm:
> Lawrence D'Oliveiro <ldo@nz.invalid> wrote
>
>> Let’s see, what was it, Biden dropped 38,000 meals into Gaza. For
>> a population of 2.5 million, needing a bare minimum of one square
>> meal per day, that would have been sufficient supplies for, oh,
>> about 22 minutes.
>
> It isnt the only food available, fuckwit.

.... and, when I was in the Aust Army, one Ration Pack was good for at
least three meals (for a day of hard yacka) ... so, maybe, this would
have been the case here. Or might 'they' have been 38,000 'Ten Man
Ration Packs'??

Still not enough but better than nothing!!

>> The airdrop itself took longer than that. So by the time those
>> meals were consumed, Gazans would on average have been hungrier
>> than they were when the planes took off.
>
> Even sillier than you usually manage and that's saying something.

Rod, how do YOU determine if something is "Even sillier than you usually
manage and that's saying something."??

Do you keep a record of what each of us posts and award those posts a
score so you can determine if they are "Even sillier than you usually
manage and that's saying something."?? Or are you just talking out of
your arse??

>> And the White House can’t understand why people use the nickname
>> “Genocide Joe” ...
>
> You wouldnt know what genocide was if it bit you on your lard arse.
--
Daniel

Re: Lonely Obnoxious Cantankerous Auto-contradicting Senile Ozzie Troll Alert!

<17ba710464c68c1f$15$161617$c2365abb@news.newsdemon.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=33844&group=aus.politics#33844

From: trollt...@valid.invalid (Peeler)
Subject: Re: Lonely Obnoxious Cantankerous Auto-contradicting Senile Ozzie Troll Alert!
Newsgroups: nz.politics,aus.politics,soc.culture.israel
Date: Thu, 7 Mar 2024 10:21:08 +0100
 by: Peeler - Thu, 7 Mar 2024 09:21 UTC

On Thu, 07 Mar 2024 16:12:51 +1100, cantankerous trolling geezer Rodent

Richard addressing senile Rodent Speed:
"Shit you're thick/pathetic excuse for a troll."
MID: <ogoa38$pul$1@news.mixmin.net>

Re: US Airdrops Into Gaza Are So Effective

<op.2j9vb9dhbyq249@pvr2.lan>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=33846&group=aus.politics#33846

From: rod.spee...@gmail.com (Rod Speed)
Newsgroups: nz.politics,aus.politics,soc.culture.israel
Date: Fri, 08 Mar 2024 03:41:59 +1100
 by: Rod Speed - Thu, 7 Mar 2024 16:41 UTC

Daniel65 <daniel47@nomail.afraid.org> wrote
> Rod Speed wrote
>> Lawrence D'Oliveiro <ldo@nz.invalid> wrote

>>> Let’s see, what was it, Biden dropped 38,000 meals into Gaza.. For
>>> a population of 2.5 million, needing a bare minimum of one square
>>> meal per day, that would have been sufficient supplies for, oh,
>>> about 22 minutes.

>> It isnt the only food available, fuckwit.

> ... and, when I was in the Aust Army, one Ration Pack was good for at
> least three meals (for a day of hard yacka) ... so, maybe, this would
> have been the case here. Or might 'they' have been 38,000 'Ten Man
> Ration Packs'??

> Still not enough but better than nothing!!

And what was dropped is nothing even remotely
like what is available for all those in Gaza to eat.

>>> The airdrop itself took longer than that. So by the time those
>>> meals were consumed, Gazans would on average have been hungrier
>>> than they were when the planes took off.

>> Even sillier than you usually manage and that's saying something.

> Rod, how do YOU determine if something is "Even sillierthan you usually
> manage and that's saying something."??

By reading what they are claiming, stupid.

>>> And the White House can’t understand why people use the nickname
>>> “Genocide Joe” ...

>> You wouldnt know what genocide was if it bit you on your lard arse.

Re: Lonely Obnoxious Cantankerous Auto-contradicting Senile Ozzie Troll Alert!

<yvmGN.136224$STLe.101010@fx34.iad>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=33848&group=aus.politics#33848

From: trollt...@valid.invalid (Peeler)
Newsgroups: nz.politics,aus.politics,soc.culture.israel
Date: Thu, 7 Mar 2024 18:07:38 +0100
 by: Peeler - Thu, 7 Mar 2024 17:07 UTC

On Fri, 08 Mar 2024 03:41:59 +1100, cantankerous trolling geezer Rodent

The Natural Philosopher about senile Rodent:

Re: US Airdrops Into Gaza Are So Effective

<usd05t$169be$4@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=33850&group=aus.politics#33850

From: MEjer...@HotMail.com (Michael Ejercito)
Newsgroups: nz.politics,aus.politics,soc.culture.israel
Date: Thu, 7 Mar 2024 10:14:21 -0800
 by: Michael Ejercito - Thu, 7 Mar 2024 18:14 UTC

Rod Speed wrote:
> Lawrence D'Oliveiro <ldo@nz.invalid> wrote
>
>> Let’s see, what was it, Biden dropped 38,000 meals into Gaza. For a
>> population of 2.5 million, needing a bare minimum of one square meal per
>> day, that would have been sufficient supplies for, oh, about 22 minutes.
>
> It isnt the only food available, fuckwit.
I would love to study the history of the Allies airdropping food to
Germany and Japan during World War II.

Michael

Re: US Airdrops Into Gaza Are So Effective

<op.2j91w81tbyq249@pvr2.lan>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=33851&group=aus.politics#33851

From: rod.spee...@gmail.com (Rod Speed)
Newsgroups: nz.politics,aus.politics,soc.culture.israel
Date: Fri, 08 Mar 2024 06:04:10 +1100
 by: Rod Speed - Thu, 7 Mar 2024 19:04 UTC

On Fri, 08 Mar 2024 05:14:21 +1100, Michael Ejercito
<MEjercit@hotmail.com> wrote:

> Rod Speed wrote:
>> Lawrence D'Oliveiro <ldo@nz.invalid> wrote
>>
>>> Let’s see, what was it, Biden dropped 38,000 meals into Gaza.. For a
>>> population of 2.5 million, needing a bare minimum of one square meal
>>> per
>>> day, that would have been sufficient supplies for, oh, about 22
>>> minutes.
>> It isnt the only food available, fuckwit.

> I would love to study the history of the Allies airdropping food to
> Germany and Japan during World War II.

The Berlin Airlift was similar.

And lots of japs quite literally starved to death, even
some very senior people, after the war ended.

Re: Lonely Obnoxious Cantankerous Auto-contradicting Senile Ozzie Troll Alert!

<vnpGN.74759$LONb.57981@fx08.iad>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=33855&group=aus.politics#33855

From: trollt...@valid.invalid (Peeler)
Newsgroups: nz.politics,aus.politics,soc.culture.israel
Date: Thu, 7 Mar 2024 21:23:51 +0100
 by: Peeler - Thu, 7 Mar 2024 20:23 UTC

On Fri, 08 Mar 2024 06:04:10 +1100, cantankerous trolling geezer Rodent

"Who or What is Rod Speed?
man" on the InterNet."
https://www.pcreview.co.uk/threads/rod-speed-faq.2973853/

Re: US Airdrops Into Gaza Are So Effective

<op.2j98q0nubyq249@pvr2.lan>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=33859&group=aus.politics#33859

From: rod.spee...@gmail.com (Rod Speed)
Newsgroups: nz.politics,aus.politics,soc.culture.israel
Date: Fri, 08 Mar 2024 08:31:38 +1100
 by: Rod Speed - Thu, 7 Mar 2024 21:31 UTC

Lawrence D'Oliveiro <ldo@nz.invalid> wrote

> Let’s see, what was it, Biden dropped 38,000 meals into Gaza. For a
> population of 2.5 million, needing a bare minimum of one square meal per
> day, that would have been sufficient supplies for, oh, about 22 minutes.
>
> The airdrop itself took longer than that. So by the time those meals were
> consumed, Gazans would on average have been hungrier than they were when
> the planes took off.
>
> And the White House can’t understand why people use the nickname
> “Genocide
> Joe” ...

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-middle-east-68506356

Re: Lonely Obnoxious Cantankerous Auto-contradicting Senile Ozzie Troll Alert!

<RAqGN.534649$xHn7.360365@fx14.iad>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=33860&group=aus.politics#33860

From: trollt...@valid.invalid (Peeler)
Newsgroups: nz.politics,aus.politics,soc.culture.israel
Date: Thu, 7 Mar 2024 22:46:21 +0100
 by: Peeler - Thu, 7 Mar 2024 21:46 UTC

On Fri, 08 Mar 2024 08:31:38 +1100, cantankerous trolling geezer Rodent

"That’s because so much piss and shite emanates from your gob that there is
and the end of prick is only clear because you are such a Wanker."

Re: US Airdrops Into Gaza Are So Effective

<vmkpuipoj0rj3b4f89linpvjdlfhh5251u@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=33910&group=aus.politics#33910

From: pet...@gmail.com (Petzl)
Newsgroups: nz.politics,aus.politics,soc.culture.israel
Date: Sun, 10 Mar 2024 08:30:39 +1100
 by: Petzl - Sat, 9 Mar 2024 21:30 UTC

<ldo@nz.invalid> wrote:

>On Thu, 07 Mar 2024 16:46:09 +1100, Petzl wrote:
>
>> The coward of Kabul is now being defeated in Ukraine.
>
>But I thought Ukraine was staunchly pro-Israel, it is the Russians
>standing up for the Palestinians.

You read rubbish
You need to read some news that in NZ you cannot
!
Video unavailable
This video is no longer
available because the YouTube
account associated with this
video has been terminated.

Fact is Russia has a stance of neutrality!
That said Russia has a lot in common with Israel, including the fact
that many Israelis are former Russian citizens.
No Russian citizens live in Gaza or so-called Palestine

>So which side are you on?

Not on the side of Moslems
a so-called "religion" of hate and invasions.
--
Petzl

Islam is of course synonymous with terrorism
There are more Australian Muslims fighting with al Qaeda linked
groups than there are in the Australian Defence Force fighting against them!
..
Major majority of the worlds refugees are created by Islam since the
days of Mohammad. Mainly because Islam is actually a violent political
process, not a religion at all.
Islamic conquests have always been by infiltration (Trojan Horse:
Al-Hijra, The Islamic Doctrine of Immigration). This is how Islam
grows, a violent political process using , terrorist attack from
within, eventually followed by surprise attack, followed by killing
for killings sake.
Once Moslems have foothold maintaining rule is held by continued
carnage and ruthlessness.
Until it's recognized Islam is the problem nothing will change!
How Islam began and still violently grows
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ERou_Q5l9Gw

Re: US Airdrops Into Gaza Are So Effective

<iflpui1aksbo750l2tlgcojtel30anslcr@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=33911&group=aus.politics#33911

From: pet...@gmail.com (Petzl)
Newsgroups: nz.politics,aus.politics,soc.culture.israel
Date: Sun, 10 Mar 2024 08:42:37 +1100
 by: Petzl - Sat, 9 Mar 2024 21:42 UTC

On Thu, 7 Mar 2024 10:14:21 -0800, Michael Ejercito
<MEjercit@HotMail.com> wrote:

>Rod Speed wrote:
>> Lawrence D'Oliveiro <ldo@nz.invalid> wrote
>>
>>> Let’s see, what was it, Biden dropped 38,000 meals into Gaza. For a
>>> population of 2.5 million, needing a bare minimum of one square meal per
>>> day, that would have been sufficient supplies for, oh, about 22 minutes.
>>
>> It isnt the only food available, fuckwit.
>
> I would love to study the history of the Allies airdropping food to
>Germany and Japan during World War II.
>
> Michael

Here it is
https://youtu.be/Z_Y5icYt-_s?si=d88Jf5B9GqHvjDhI
How a Cold War Airlift Saved Berlin With Food, Medicine and Chocolate
https://youtu.be/BlbqFyXxpgo?si=E_ZKPAg4AqVdilr-
Post-WWII Reconstruction in Japan
--
Petzl
Joel 2:3 Before them fire devours, behind them a flame blazes.
Before them the land is like the garden of Eden,
behind them, a desert waste
-- nothing escapes them....

Re: US Airdrops Into Gaza Are So Effective

<a2hqui1rv9ggqh5vr4ek0ugaquj0rmjbal@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=33915&group=aus.politics#33915

From: efber...@gmx.com (Loose Cannon)
Newsgroups: nz.politics,aus.politics,soc.culture.israel
Date: Sun, 10 Mar 2024 00:39:38 -0500
 by: Loose Cannon - Sun, 10 Mar 2024 05:39 UTC

<MEjercit@HotMail.com> wrote:

>Rod Speed wrote:
>> Lawrence D'Oliveiro <ldo@nz.invalid> wrote
>>
>>> Let’s see, what was it, Biden dropped 38,000 meals into Gaza. For a
>>> population of 2.5 million, needing a bare minimum of one square meal per
>>> day, that would have been sufficient supplies for, oh, about 22 minutes.
>>
>> It isnt the only food available, fuckwit.
> I would love to study the history of the Allies airdropping food to
>Germany and Japan during World War II.

I'd like to know exactly which port of entry you used to sneak into
the United States.

> Michael

Re: US Airdrops Into Gaza Are So Effective

<usjp25$2rtc5$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=33916&group=aus.politics#33916

From: ldo...@nz.invalid (Lawrence D'Oliveiro)
Newsgroups: nz.politics,aus.politics,soc.culture.israel
Date: Sun, 10 Mar 2024 07:55:49 -0000 (UTC)
 by: Lawrence D'Oliv - Sun, 10 Mar 2024 07:55 UTC

On Sun, 10 Mar 2024 00:39:38 -0500, Loose Cannon wrote:

> I'd like to know exactly which port of entry you used to sneak into the
> United States.

Did anybody on the “Mayflower” have visas?

Re: US Airdrops Into Gaza Are So Effective

<op.2kesxgp7byq249@pvr2.lan>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=33917&group=aus.politics#33917

From: rod.spee...@gmail.com (Rod Speed)
Newsgroups: nz.politics,aus.politics,soc.culture.israel
Date: Sun, 10 Mar 2024 19:37:54 +1100
 by: Rod Speed - Sun, 10 Mar 2024 08:37 UTC

Lawrence D'Oliveiro <ldo@nz.invalid> wrote
> Loose Cannon wrote

>> I'd like to know exactly which port of entryyou used to sneak into the
>> United States.

> Did anybody on the “Mayflower” have visas?

They didn't need one given that they hadn't been invented then.

Same with you sheep shaggers who showed up in NZ

Re: Notoriously FORGING and FALSIFYING Loose Sphincter, every Gay nazi's Devoted Whore! LOL

<17bb5b5b564aeb42$140$167876$c2065a8b@news.newsdemon.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=33918&group=aus.politics#33918

From: trollt...@valid.invalid (Peeler)
Subject: Re: Notoriously FORGING and FALSIFYING Loose Sphincter, every Gay nazi's Devoted Whore! LOL
Newsgroups: nz.politics,aus.politics,soc.culture.israel
Date: Sun, 10 Mar 2024 09:55:25 +0100
 by: Peeler - Sun, 10 Mar 2024 08:55 UTC

On Sun, 10 Mar 2024 00:39:38 -0500, Loose Sphincter, the unhappily married
gay neo-nazitard, whined again:

>> I would love to study the history of the Allies airdropping food to
>>Germany and Japan during World War II.
>
> I'd like to know exactly which port of entry you used to sneak into
> the United States.

I'd like to know how OFTEN, in real life and on Usenet, you were considered
to be neo-nazi scum Loose Sphincter. <BG>

--
Anti-virus firm AVG <avg@avg.com> addressing Loose Sphincter on Usenet:

"Hello from AVG.

Please stop advertising us. We don't want to be associated with neo-Nazi
scum like you and RichA, no matter whether you use our product or not.

And fix your fucking sig separator!

Sincerely, AVG."

--
jdyoung about Loose Sphincter:
"Nary does a day pass that Nazi nutcase "Loose Cannon" isn't fantasizing

Re: Lonely Obnoxious Cantankerous Auto-contradicting Senile Ozzie Troll Alert!

<fxfHN.358188$yEgf.187280@fx09.iad>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=33919&group=aus.politics#33919

From: trollt...@valid.invalid (Peeler)
Newsgroups: nz.politics,aus.politics,soc.culture.israel
Date: Sun, 10 Mar 2024 11:00:38 +0100
 by: Peeler - Sun, 10 Mar 2024 10:00 UTC

On Sun, 10 Mar 2024 19:37:54 +1100, cantankerous trolling geezer Rodent

Xeno to senile Rodent:
"You're a sad old man Rod, truly sad."
MID: <id04c3F50peU1@mid.individual.net>

Re: US Airdrops Into Gaza Are So Effective

<uskqgq$32tu7$2@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=33921&group=aus.politics#33921

From: MEjer...@HotMail.com (Michael Ejercito)
Newsgroups: nz.politics,aus.politics,soc.culture.israel
Date: Sun, 10 Mar 2024 10:26:50 -0700
 by: Michael Ejercito - Sun, 10 Mar 2024 17:26 UTC

Loose Cannon wrote:
> On Thu, 7 Mar 2024 10:14:21 -0800, Michael Ejercito
> <MEjercit@HotMail.com> wrote:
>
>> Rod Speed wrote:
>>> Lawrence D'Oliveiro <ldo@nz.invalid> wrote

>>> It isnt the only food available, fuckwit.
>> I would love to study the history of the Allies airdropping food to
>> Germany and Japan during World War II.
>
> I'd like to know exactly which port of entry you used to sneak into
> the United States.
I was born in the United States of America.

Michael

Re: US Airdrops Into Gaza Are So Effective

<usnei2$3ns8m$3@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=33923&group=aus.politics#33923

From: MEjer...@HotMail.com (Michael Ejercito)
Newsgroups: nz.politics,aus.politics,soc.culture.israel
Date: Mon, 11 Mar 2024 10:21:06 -0700
 by: Michael Ejercito - Mon, 11 Mar 2024 17:21 UTC

Rod Speed wrote:
> Daniel65 <daniel47@nomail.afraid.org> wrote
>> Rod Speed wrote
>>> Lawrence D'Oliveiro <ldo@nz.invalid> wrote

>>>  It isnt the only food available, fuckwit.
>
>> ... and, when I was in the Aust Army, one Ration Pack was good for at
>> least three meals (for a day of hard yacka) ... so, maybe, this would
>> have been the case here. Or might 'they' have been 38,000 'Ten Man
>> Ration Packs'??
>
>> Still not enough but better than nothing!!
>
> And what was dropped is nothing even remotely
> like what is available for all those in Gaza to eat.
I wonder how many rations the Allies dropped on Germany and Japan
between 1940 and 1945.

Michael

Re: US Airdrops Into Gaza Are So Effective

<usneiv$3ns8m$4@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=33924&group=aus.politics#33924

From: MEjer...@HotMail.com (Michael Ejercito)
Newsgroups: nz.politics,aus.politics,soc.culture.israel
Date: Mon, 11 Mar 2024 10:21:35 -0700

Rod Speed wrote:
> On Fri, 08 Mar 2024 05:14:21 +1100, Michael Ejercito
> <MEjercit@hotmail.com> wrote:
>
>> Rod Speed wrote:
>>> Lawrence D'Oliveiro <ldo@nz.invalid> wrote

>>>  It isnt the only food available, fuckwit.
>
>>     I would love to study the history of the Allies airdropping food
>> to Germany and Japan during World War II.
>
> The Berlin Airlift was similar.
>
> And lots of japs quite literally starved to death, even
> some very senior people, after the war ended.
The Berlin Airlift was after World War II.

Michael

Re: US Airdrops Into Gaza Are So Effective

<usnq6i$3qjjk$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=33925&group=aus.politics#33925

From: ldo...@nz.invalid (Lawrence D'Oliveiro)
Newsgroups: nz.politics,aus.politics,soc.culture.israel
Date: Mon, 11 Mar 2024 20:39:47 -0000 (UTC)
 by: Lawrence D'Oliv - Mon, 11 Mar 2024 20:39 UTC

On Mon, 11 Mar 2024 10:21:35 -0700, Michael Ejercito wrote:

> The Berlin Airlift was after World War II.

It was an airlift, not an airdrop.

aus+uk / aus.politics / US Airdrops Into Gaza Are So Effective