Newsgroups: sci.space.policy
Date: Thu, 31 Mar 2022 11:10:16 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Re: In order to increase the gothalist slime of Sylvia, Dama and Others
From: damark...@gmail.com (Dean Markley)
 by: Dean Markley - Thu, 31 Mar 2022 18:10 UTC

On Thursday, March 31, 2022 at 12:51:22 PM UTC-4, pnn calmagorod wrote:
> In order to increase the gothalist slime www.asps.it/gotha.htm , www.asps..it/gabolas.htm , www.asps.it/majalagarden.htm
>
> Info about the PNN patent filed in Italy and examined by the European EPO..
> We disclose some evaluations of the European Pantent Office (EPO) relating to the PNN PATENT previously filed as reported by the Brevetti Consulting Firm SRL which took care of the filing of the PNN Patent and takes care of its next extension abroad in all the variants present. and future
> www.asps.it/pnnsubitam.htm
> ............... ..
>
> NOTE:
> The international examiner does NOT bring out any previous document that replaces the state of the art at the date of filing of the application in question.
>
> NEWS AND INDUSTRIAL APPLICABILITY:
> We welcome the recognition by the Examiner of the Novelty and Industrial Applicability requirements in all ... .. filed claims
>
> INVENTIVE ACTIVITY
> The Examiner considered the subject of our application to possess an inventive step. In box V, at point 1.2, the Examiner highlights the aspects that make our patent application unique and original of its kind .........
> ………………….
>
> MORE DETAILS IN NOVA ASTRONAUTICA n.171 Vol. 42 2022
>
> E.Laureti

You are not even a very good scammer. All of your posts lead to and cite your own posts and websites. What is perplexing is that you keep on posting here and you clearly are not fooling anyone into giving you any money.

Re: In order to increase the gothalist slime of Sylvia, Dama and Others

<bn0d4hd01h5135t1kf92fsv65e5u3q4eqf@4ax.com>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=3414&group=sci.space.policy#3414

From: doc...@tardis.org (Doctor Who)
Newsgroups: sci.space.policy
Date: Fri, 01 Apr 2022 06:43:42 +0200
 by: Doctor Who - Fri, 1 Apr 2022 04:43 UTC

On Thu, 31 Mar 2022 11:10:16 -0700 (PDT), Dean Markley
<damarkley@gmail.com> wrote:

>On Thursday, March 31, 2022 at 12:51:22 PM UTC-4, pnn calmagorod wrote:
>> In order to increase the gothalist slime www.asps.it/gotha.htm , www.asps.it/gabolas.htm , www.asps.it/majalagarden.htm
>>
>> Info about the PNN patent filed in Italy and examined by the European EPO.
>> We disclose some evaluations of the European Pantent Office (EPO) relating to the PNN PATENT previously filed as reported by the Brevetti Consulting Firm SRL which took care of the filing of the PNN Patent and takes care of its next extension abroad in all the variants present. and future
>> www.asps.it/pnnsubitam.htm
>> ............... ..
>>
>> NOTE:
>> The international examiner does NOT bring out any previous document that replaces the state of the art at the date of filing of the application in question.
>>
>> NEWS AND INDUSTRIAL APPLICABILITY:
>> We welcome the recognition by the Examiner of the Novelty and Industrial Applicability requirements in all ... .. filed claims
>>
>> INVENTIVE ACTIVITY
>> The Examiner considered the subject of our application to possess an inventive step. In box V, at point 1.2, the Examiner highlights the aspects that make our patent application unique and original of its kind .........
>> ………………….
>>
>> MORE DETAILS IN NOVA ASTRONAUTICA n.171 Vol. 42 2022
>>
>> E.Laureti
>
>You are not even a very good scammer. All of your posts lead to and cite your own posts and websites. What is perplexing is that you keep on posting here and you clearly are not fooling anyone into giving you any money.

prooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooottttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt

that is what you deserve !