From: and...@nospammingme.com (andrew)
Newsgroups: comp.mobile.android
Subject: Android filename.txt editor with autosave
Date: Sun, 25 Sep 2022 21:54:36 -0000 (UTC)
logging-data="3629931"; mail-complaints-to="abuse@mixmin.net"
 by: andrew - Sun, 25 Sep 2022 21:54 UTC

I create a bunch of filename.txt files using my file manager.

Tapping on any of those filename.txt files brings up the Simple Mobile
Tools text editor. But that Simple Mobile Tools text editor requires three
taps every time I want to save the text file. There's no setting for
autosave.

What filename.txt editor do you suggest that can be set to the default text
editor whenever I tap on a filename.txt file in my file manager that has
autosave as an option?

computers / comp.mobile.android / Android filename.txt editor with autosave