From: tob...@tobiah.org (Tobiah)
Newsgroups: comp.mobile.android
Subject: Magnifying glass app that uses dedicated macro lens
Date: Thu, 29 Sep 2022 07:28:55 -0700
 by: Tobiah - Thu, 29 Sep 2022 14:28 UTC

I'm looking for a decent magnifier that can use the
macro lens of my Motorola G Stylus. I've just been
launching the camera app, but a dedicated magnifying
app would be nice. No ads, or purchase to suppress

Thanks!

computers / comp.mobile.android / Magnifying glass app that uses dedicated macro lens