From: Ken...@invalid.news.com (Ken Blake)
Newsgroups: comp.mobile.android
Subject: Pixel 4a - Settings keep getting reset
Date: Sun, 02 Oct 2022 08:37:37 -0700
 by: Ken Blake - Sun, 2 Oct 2022 15:37 UTC

I have two problems that keep recurring with my Pixel 4a:

1. It loses the bluetooth connection to my car.

2. Airplane mode keeps getting turned on.

Can someone tell me why these keep happening? Is it likely because
when the phone is in my pocket, something accidentally gets pressed?

Whatever the reason, is there something I can do to stop them from
recurring?

computers / comp.mobile.android / Pixel 4a - Settings keep getting reset