From: MrPostin...@kymhorsell.com
Newsgroups: alt.astronomy
Subject: leave aliens out of it -- not really
Date: Wed, 26 May 2021 06:48:34 +1000
 by: MrPostin...@kymhorsell.com - Tue, 25 May 2021 20:48 UTC

With the Big Report due sometime next week -- maybe a bit later
since I'm pretty sure the research over the past 100y is gunna
turn out to be a bit "lacking" -- a lot of people are jumping on
the "it caint be aliens" bandwagon.

Leave Aliens Out of It
The Atlantic on MSN.com, 25 May 2021 17:27Z
Everything scientists know about the universe suggests that alien life is
out there. But it's not flying through our skies.

Or even with a touch of xenophobia:

Astronaut: If You Think UFOs Are Aliens, You're an Idiot
Futurism, 25 May 2021 19:28Z
If you think they're aliens, he says, you're a moron. "Obviously, I've seen
countless things in the sky that I don't ...

If you have a choice of 2 things and dont have much info on which might
be the right one then most sane probability theory says the odds are
around even and you're a mug to bet against either one.

However. In this case we do have some information. We "know" certain
funny objects not only have been seen all over the planet in the past 100+
years, not only have been seen coming and going from the oceans
and been buzzing Russian and US subs in various oceans, but they have
been seen by reliable military types coming from deep space into Earth orbit.

We virtually "know" even in the public domain these objects have space
capability. It's unusual for a strictly Earth-based group to spend so
much of its time off-planet, esp way out in the outer system, if they
don't have some good connections out there.

We can even check on where these roots might lay with a little statistics.
We can regress each UFO "type" (typically various databases classify
objects by color and/or shape) against all the planetary position data
a typical ephemeris program spits out for the past 100y (e.g. Casio
has a nice page where you can extract various numbers and import them
into your speadsheets or whatever).

My s/w, developed mostly for manipulating the world's financial markets,
spits out the following summary data:

UFOtype PlanetaryParameter R2
pink uranus-r 0.94840813
AZ pluto-rg 0.91791650
gr%y saturn-rg 0.85098492
IA neptune-r 0.78047752

(The full table is dediously long; the s/w tries to extract key
data with high information content so a lackey can present it at
a Board meeting and impress all the judges).

IOW UFO classified as "pink" seem to be 94% predicted by the distance
between Uranus and the sun. When Uranus is closer to the sun pike UFO's
seem to be significantly more numerous in Earth's skies. When further out
then less numerous.

UFO's seen in Arizona have a high affinity for the distance between
Pluto and the Earth. The distance to Pluto predicts the number of
AZ UFO sightings 92% of the time.

UFO's classified as "grey" or "gray" are 85% predicted by the distance
between Saturn and the Earth.

UFO's seen in Indianaa are 78% predictable from the distance between
Neptune and the sun.

So we have some eye-witness evidence that certain objects ("glowing sphere"
shaped according to a couple cosmonauts) were seen coming from "deep space".
And we have statistical evidence from observational data that suggests
are very close affinity between key outer planets and the rise and fall
of monthly UFO sightings over various types over the past 100y.

Add to this the growing list of moons of outer planets that seem to
have liquid saline oceans we might regard it more than likely there
is some kind of life out there and some of it seems to be shuffling
in our direction on a regular basis.

So you'd be a bit "of a moron" to count out water-based aliens just yet.

But the extended-play version is likely to be more complicated with
other data showing at least some part of the UFO crowd being either
human or non-human Earthlings.

--
Upcoming events:
9 Jul 2021 NOAA bn Dollar Disasters Q2

US Navy 'has The Data' Of Unexplainable UFO Encounters By Its
Submarines: Report
RepublicWorld, 23 May 2021 13:27Z
Navy has picked up sonar data showing mysterious fast-moving objects
underwater that cannot be explained even by the experts ...
[Sonar guys say one reason these events haven't been featured much in
the past is due to Navy rules that don't allow an identification of a
signal as "unidentified". Objects apparently moving at 100s of knots
underwater had to be classified as "biological" or similar. News that
Russian subs were "duelling with" USO in the channels in the deep
Atlantic was OTOH public knowledge].

[USO:]
US [and Russian] submarines detect mysterious speeding crafts underwater
ahead of Pentagon UFO report
Daily Express, 22 May 2021 21:50Z
THE US Navy have detected unexplainable mysterious objects moving at
hundreds of knots under the water as the Pentagon ...

Washington's UFO lobbyist is having a moment
Politico, 24 May 2021 20:39Z
Bassett is Washington's only registered lobbyist pressing the federal
govt to acknowledge "an extraterrestrial presence engaging the human
race," as his disclosure filing puts it. He came to ...

[They'll Be Gone By April!]
How UFO sightings went from joke to national security worry in Washington
Washington Post, 23 May 2021 22:59Z
The director of national intelligence is expected to unveil an unclassified
report next month on everything govt ...

Retired Navy Physicist Dr. Bruce Maccabee Predicts UAP Task Force Will
Confirm Non-Human Intelligence
The Black Vault, 23 May 2021 14:26Z
[Maccabee foreshadows Biden will promote a coordinated policy to "deal
with it" with details depending on whether the NHI are classified to
be "friends", "enemies" or "disinterested". Unf the data suggests
nothing so clear-cut. It seems even NHI have "independent businessmen"
that are willing to flout rules and bulldoze the local wildlife[.

'The American people deserve to know more': Harry Reid demands report on
UFOs to be released by Senate Intelligence Committee and say's he has 'no
problem' if aliens exist
<https://i.dailymail.co.uk/1s/2021/05/22/01/43293319-9606631-image-a-43_1621641747699.jpg>
Daily Mail, 22 May 2021 0:55Z
Former US Senator Harry Reid has penned an article demanding that the
Senate Intelligence Committee release a report on ...

NASA Finds Organic Salts Are Likely Present on Mars - Remnants of Ancient
Martian Microbial Life?
SciTechDaily, 21 May 2021 18:51Z
A NASA team has found that organic, or carbon-containing, salts are likely
present on Mars, with implications for the Red Planet's past habitability. A
NASA team ...

Harry Reid demands Senate Intelligence Committee to release UFO report
Daily Mail, 22 May 2021 00:02Z
Former US Senator Harry Reid has penned an article demanding that the
Senate Intelligence Committee release a report on ...

Bombshell UFO report from US tipped to be 'story of the century'
Daily Express, 19 May 2021 20:00Z
But the existence of top secret locations, most famously the US airbase
commonly known as Area 51 in Nevada, has fuelled ...

[Conspiricy!]
From `kooky' conspiracy theory to major US congressional inquiry - UFOs have
finally hit the mainstream
Independent.ie, 19 May 2021 01:52Z
When the US Navy pilot first spotted the strange object hovering in
restricted airspace off the Atlantic coast, he was ...

[Schism:]
The Pentagon says UFOs are real. So why do we still dismiss them as a joke?
British GQ, 18 May 2021 19:00Z
The US govt now admits the existence of UFOs, but many in the media,
in science and in public life refuse to take the ...

[Bogies!]
Alien life looks more and more likely. Catholics are ready.
Religion News Service, 18 May 2021 21:52Z
Religious traditions have always believed that we share both Earth and the
larger universe with angels, demons, jinn and other nonhuman intelligences.

Obama confirms existence of UFOs with unexplainable flight patterns and speed
Daily Mail, 18 May 2021 22:50Z
Barack Obama has confirmed footage of UFOs with extraordinary
aeronautical capability to anything in the US military is real, ...
[If former presidents weren't told anything then maybe noone knows
because noone was game to risk their reputations and do the research].