From: MrPostin...@kymhorsell.com
Newsgroups: alt.astronomy
Subject: forgits ET's... Earthlings cain find even other Earthlins!
Date: Sat, 5 Jun 2021 20:47:21 +1000
 by: MrPostin...@kymhorsell.com - Sat, 5 Jun 2021 10:47 UTC

The upcoming Big Report on UFO's to the US Congress is starting to
enter the humerous phase.

A preview leaked to the NYT & others hints it is likely to find
"no conclusion" apart from UFO's exist and are weird and buzz
Navy ships and jets and turn off nuclear bombs at strategic sites.

That's the kind of thing that happens when the people doing to
exmplaining are allowed to select only some of their information to explain.
The Report apparently only covers the past 20y and 120 events
involving the US military with a couple foreign events to show it
isn't totally racist.

Some of the UFO blogs have been re-publishing stuff from the 50s
to show we're seeing the machine go through the same motions it did before.
Even the "Nimitz incident" in 2004 is very similar to "Operation Mainbrace"
in the 1950s off Denmark where a fleet exercise was buzzed by objects
including transparent spheres and triangles.

The Big Report. "We're not sure what they are".

Ifn they ain't from another planet and we're pretty sure they have
been buzzing around pretty much the same tech for the past 100y and probably
for much longer -- if you read between the lines of historical reports --
it means

"forget finding ET... we can't even locate a cryptocivilization on *this*
planet after trying for 100 years".

The other big question remains -- why hasnt anyone heard anything on their
radios?

[We Know Nothing, Nothiing!]
Government Report Finds No Evidence U.F.O.s Were Alien Spacecraft
The New York Times, 04 Jun 2021 0:39Z
The report determines that a vast majority of more than 120 incidents
over the past ... Americans' long-running fascination with U.F.O.s has
intensified in recent ... who was with the Navy for 10 years, told The
New York Times in an interview,...

Bombshell Pentagon UFO report `finds no evidence' Navy sightings are aliens
but CAN'T explain what mystery...
The Sun, 04 Jun 2021 0:45Z
of the 120 sightings made by US Navy personnel over the past two
decades were not American military or other govt technology,
the New York Times...

--
Upcoming events:
9 Jul 2021 NOAA bn Dollar Disasters Q2

[Whatever happened to...:]
July 31, 1952, "Flying Saucer" / UFO Press Conference with Maj. Gen. John A.
Samford and Donald Keyhoe
The Black Vault, 31 May 2021 14:07Z
Background This film reel is of a press conference held by the Air Force to
address the rash of UFO sightings over Washington ...
<https://www.theblackvault.com/documentarchive/july-31-1952-flying-saucer-ufo-press-conference-with-maj-gen-john-a-samford-and-donald-keyhoe/>

Chinese military has its own UFO task force# and it's been `overwhelmed' by
surge in sighting reports - media
[#unreliablesource]
RT, 05 Jun 2021 07:26Z
The Pentagon isn't alone in investigating strange objects spotted in the
skies: according to reports, the Chinese military ...

[We Want To Know!]
NASA chief says the agency is investigating UFOs
KYMA, 04 Jun 2021 21:23Z
NASA Administrator Bill Nelson tells CNN's Rachel Crane that he has began an
investigation into recent UFO sightings.

Pentagon spokesman: Defense secretary briefed on UFO report
WAFB, 04 Jun 2021 20:57Z

UFO report validates Reid's early push for research
Las Vegas Review-Journal, 04 Jun 2021 18:08Z
Former Nevada Sen. Harry Reid helped get the money to research unidentified
aerial phenomenon, the subject of a ...

[Coverup!]
The secret that this UFO report exposes
WTHI-TV, 04 Jun 2021 17:35Z
Astrophysicist Hakeem Oluseyi speaks to CNN about his take on the recent UFO
sightings and what they could possibly mean. ...
To be candid, I remain skeptical that there are aliens manning these UFOs
that have been seen in the skies over these past many years. But the
attempted spinning of this report by the govt - and make no mistake,
that's what's happening here - to suggest that we can conclusively say
these spacecraft were not of alien origin does seem a bit suspicious.

UFO whistleblower says Pentagon report doesn't disprove alien theory as he
warns findings being watered down
The Independent, 04 Jun 2021 15:57Z
The former Pentagon official in charge of a UFO investigation unit, Luis
Elizondo, says he fears findings are being watered ...

Whistleblower threatens run for Congress if Pentagon UFO report watered down
New York Post, 03 Jun 2021 21:26Z
If the report turns out to be as watered down as he thinks it will be,
this former Dept of Defense employee is planning ...

UFOs aren't coming from space - but from beneath the SEA as crafts spotted
buzzing US Navy, claims alien-hunting ex cop
The Sun, 03 Jun 2021 11:32Z
UFOs may not be coming from space - but rather from beneath the sea amid a
string of strange encounters involving US warships ...
[Sorry, puny humans, they've been spotted coming from deep space as well].

Joe Pisani (opinion): If govt has been lying about UFOs, what's really
going on?
The Middletown Press, 03 Jun 2021 04:23Z
Sgt. Schultz, was "We see nothing. We hear nothing. We know nothing." And
don't you find it suspicious that the series was ...

Canadian military has dozens of reports of UFO sightings dating back 70 YEARS
Daily Mail, 02 Jun 2021 19:16Z
The Canadian sightings took place at military bases dating back to
1950, and were uncovered by Vice through access to ...

Pentagon's UFO report exposes split in US Dept of Defense,
claims UFO investigator
Daily Express, 02 Jun 2021 15:04Z
PENTAGON'S looming report on UFO phenomena has exposed a rift between
the US military and the country's intelligence agencies ...

[The Big Report will land in Congress any day now].
Alien-hunters from 27 countries form new coalition to `prepare world' for
first contact as Pentagon readies UFO report
The Sun, 01 Jun 2021 16:55Z
AN Alien hunting coalition from 27 countries has been launched to prepare
the world for extraterrestrial life. The ...

If UFOs are aliens, Obama hopes humanity would find `common' ground
Global News, 01 Jun 2021 19:23Z
Barack Obama shared his own theories about how humans might react to
knowledge of aliens in a New York Times podcast.
[But in case they're not friendly he says we need to "spend a bit
more" on defence].

Close encounters: Democrats and Republicans unified in taking UFOs seriously
The Washington Post on MSN.com, 01 Jun 2021 03:45Z
The sightings - also known as Unidentified Aerial Phenomena, or UAPs, in
official parlance - are having their moment in ...