Bachelors' wives and old maids' children are always perfect. -- Nicolas Chamfort

aus+uk / aus.politics / African gangs attack each other with a machete and axes in front of terrified children in a Melbourne shopping centre

SubjectAuthor
* African gangs attack each other with a machete and axes in front of terrified chD. Ray
`* Re: African gangs attack each other with a machete and axes in front of terrifieDaniel70
 `* Re: African gangs attack each other with a machete and axes in front of terrifieÖrdög
  `* Re: African gangs attack each other with a machete and axes in front of terrifieDaniel70
   `- Re: African gangs attack each other with a machete and axes in front of terrifieÖrdög

1
African gangs attack each other with a machete and axes in front of terrified children in a Melbourne shopping centre

<MhPkxvBkEEpLuqJiKWzDeyIgoMapTGen@news.usenet.farm>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=34836&group=aus.politics#34836

Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.politics.immigration,aus.politics,alt.politics
Subject: African gangs attack each other with a machete and axes in front of terrified children in a Melbourne shopping centre
Date: Tue, 16 Apr 24 11:09:08 UTC
From: d...@ray (D. Ray)
 by: D. Ray - Tue, 16 Apr 2024 11:09 UTC

Video has emerged of a bloody brawl which erupted between African teenagers
armed with a machete and axes in front of terrified children in Melton,
Melbourne, on Monday.

The fight took place despite security being increased at Woodgrove Shopping
Centre after homeless schizophrenic homosexual prostitute Joel Cauchi went
on a stabbing rampage in Sydney, killing six and wounded more than 12
others.

<https://www.noticer.news/african-gang-brawl-melton-woodgrove-shopping-centre-machete-axe/>

<https://archive.ph/rvb9B>

Re: African gangs attack each other with a machete and axes in front of terrified children in a Melbourne shopping centre

<uvnlmi$1e2st$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=34861&group=aus.politics#34861

From: danie...@nomail.afraid.org (Daniel70)
Newsgroups: aus.politics
Subject: Re: African gangs attack each other with a machete and axes in front
of terrified children in a Melbourne shopping centre
Date: Wed, 17 Apr 2024 15:11:43 +1000
 by: Daniel70 - Wed, 17 Apr 2024 05:11 UTC

Cross-posts removed!!

D. Ray wrote on 16/04/2024 11:09 am:
> Video has emerged of a bloody brawl which erupted between African
> teenagers armed with a machete and axes in front of terrified
> children in Melton, Melbourne, on Monday.
>
> The fight took place despite security being increased at Woodgrove
> Shopping Centre after homeless schizophrenic homosexual prostitute
> Joel Cauchi went on a stabbing rampage in Sydney, killing six and
> wounded more than 12 others.
>
> <https://www.noticer.news/african-gang-brawl-melton-woodgrove-shopping-centre-machete-axe/>
>
> <https://archive.ph/rvb9B>

"homeless schizophrenic homosexual prostitute"!! .... But was he
coloured or not!! ;-P
--
Daniel

Re: African gangs attack each other with a machete and axes in front of terrified children in a Melbourne shopping centre

<3CXTN.19669041$ee1.5913552@fx16.ams4>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=34869&group=aus.politics#34869

of terrified children in a Melbourne shopping centre
Newsgroups: aus.politics
From: ord...@your.service.biz (Ördög)
Date: Thu, 18 Apr 2024 07:58:21 +1000
 by: Ördög - Wed, 17 Apr 2024 21:58 UTC

Daniel70

> D. Ray

>> Video has emerged ...
Mobile phone warriors working hard posting all kinds of shit to their
favourite social media cyber sewers.

>> www.noticer.news

Yeah! That US mob run by Faux News drop outs and similar "journalistic"
heavies. I wonder who is actually financing them and wtf are they so
fixated on OZ?

> "homeless schizophrenic homosexual prostitute"!! .... But was he
> coloured or not!! ;-P

Hmmm. You've missed adding jobless, dole bludger, illegal immigrant,
woke, Muslim, leftist, liberal (in the septic interpretation of that
word), communist, black and Chinese. Have I missed out any other stuff
the poster of the OP is so keen on hating and raging against?

--
Ördög
The on duty Newsgroup Devil

Re: African gangs attack each other with a machete and axes in front of terrified children in a Melbourne shopping centre

<uvqq8d$26jd0$3@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=34877&group=aus.politics#34877

From: danie...@nomail.afraid.org (Daniel70)
Newsgroups: aus.politics
of terrified children in a Melbourne shopping centre
Date: Thu, 18 Apr 2024 19:47:58 +1000
 by: Daniel70 - Thu, 18 Apr 2024 09:47 UTC

Ördög wrote on 18/4/24 7:58 am:
> Daniel70
>> D. Ray
>
>>> Video has emerged ...
> Mobile phone warriors working hard posting all kinds of shit to their
> favourite social media cyber sewers.
>
>>> www.noticer.news
>
> Yeah! That US mob run by Faux News drop outs and similar "journalistic"
> heavies. I wonder who is actually financing them and wtf are they so
> fixated on OZ?
>
>> "homeless schizophrenic homosexual prostitute"!! .... But was he
>> coloured or not!! ;-P
>
> Hmmm. You've missed adding jobless, dole bludger, illegal immigrant,
> woke, Muslim, leftist, liberal (in the septic interpretation of that
> word), communist, black and Chinese.   Have I missed out any other stuff
> the poster of the OP is so keen on hating and raging against?

Sorry! I'll try to do better in future!! ;-(
--
Daniel

Re: African gangs attack each other with a machete and axes in front of terrified children in a Melbourne shopping centre

<triUN.1376415$Rq2.171965@fx15.ams4>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=34882&group=aus.politics#34882

of terrified children in a Melbourne shopping centre
Newsgroups: aus.politics
From: ord...@your.service.biz (Ördög)
Date: Fri, 19 Apr 2024 09:57:11 +1000
 by: Ördög - Thu, 18 Apr 2024 23:57 UTC

Daniel70

> Ördög >> Daniel70

/snip/

>>> "homeless schizophrenic homosexual prostitute"!! .... But was he
>>> coloured or not!! ;-P
>>
>> Hmmm. You've missed adding jobless, dole bludger, illegal immigrant,
>> woke, Muslim, leftist, liberal (in the septic interpretation of that
>> word), communist, black and Chinese.   Have I missed out any other
>> stuff the poster of the OP is so keen on hating and raging against?
>>
> Sorry! I'll try to do better in future!! ;-(

You'd better!
Or as a horrible punishment I'll ask Petz to take you along for a bumpy
ride in his rust-bucket little tank giving you a grand tour across his
Shitboxville home town, at the same time endlessly reciting favourite
verses from his special golden-edition of the Trump-Bible.

:-P

--
Ördög
The on duty Newsgroup Devil