A bug in the code is worth two in the documentation.

tech / sci.space.policy / Re: Cesaretti and Tajmar soon on Research Gate and elsewhere when ready 😊

SubjectAuthor
* Cesaretti and Tajmar soon on Research Gate and elsewpnn calmagorod
`* Re: Cesaretti and Tajmar soon on Research Gate and eDean Markley
 `- Re: Cesaretti and Tajmar soon on Research Gate and epnn calmagorod

1
Re: Cesaretti and Tajmar soon on Research Gate and elsewhere when ready 😊

<f6118322-71bc-4e79-8063-62a92f907209n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=3493&group=sci.space.policy#3493

Newsgroups: sci.space.policy
Date: Tue, 31 May 2022 04:21:36 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Re:_Cesaretti_and_Tajmar_soon_on_Research_Gate_and_e
lsewhere_when_ready_😊
From: damark...@gmail.com (Dean Markley)
 by: Dean Markley - Tue, 31 May 2022 11:21 UTC

On Sunday, May 29, 2022 at 5:41:39 PM UTC-4, pnn calmagorod wrote:
> In a more voluminous PNN Paper than the following 😊
> [Poor gothalist mugged also in the part of main donkeys with a bang with the PNN 😊]
> In my shameless defense and of the PNN I used the same procedure that the Nobel H. Lorentz used to take him experimentally with his "Lorentz Force" his nobel …….
> that for the greatest bad luck of Tajmar and Cesaretti (and the gothalists) did not use NEITHER THE VACUUM CHAMBER, NOR THE TORSIONAL SCALE of the Dresden University. 😊
> Which describes exactly their conceit and nonsense of charlatans that excludes from scientific truth those who do not experiment with their equipment.
> Except that ops ..ops someone has made certain experiments before them and has also been ennobled with "hand-made" drawings ... which have bypassed all the "goalkeepers" of Dresden University 😊
> http://www.asps.it/peruccaeligio.jpg
> Where the 1949 text by Perucca duly reports for the HISTORY of physics and not for what Cesaretti pretends
> Charlatans nonsense would exclude from truth those who experiment with similar and better equipment (those of PNN (electronic scales)) than those of Lorentz described here.
> http://www.asps.it/peruccaeligio.jpg
> If not that ops ..ops someone, for their bad luck he made them before them and was also ennobled with "handmade" designs
> In fact, Cesaretti "...." bray in a few threads ago (it will be with the link!)
>
> "Specifically about poor Martin, who who knows how happy he will be to be nominated in such a forum of brains, I had already written that a hand-made drawing uploaded to a website of the menga certainly cannot be taken as a basis for an attempt of reply. "
>
> Here are thousands of drawings made "well" by hand http://www.asps.it/peruccaeligio.jpg before the two snacks were born and made by those who DISCOVER something about electromagnetism
> (everything we use today !!!!)
> and NOT made with CAD ………… where they…. Tajmar and friends of a snack at Cesaretti, in practice with their saccenza do not discover UNFORTUNATELY
> plus an "ECaTZO" !!!
> to put it to Rossi…. 😊
> But this is inessential for the purpose of the deception that is at the basis of looking good ... ... naturally vacuum-packed 😊
>
> E. Laureti

Well, that's a lot of incoherent nonsense.

Cesaretti and Tajmar soon on Research Gate and elsewhere when ready 😊

<595d7af0-01b8-438f-b022-296cef03dd0bn@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=4281&group=sci.space.policy#4281

Newsgroups: sci.space.policy
Date: Sun, 29 May 2022 14:41:38 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Cesaretti_and_Tajmar_soon_on_Research_Gate_and_elsew
here_when_ready_😊
From: calmago...@gmail.com (pnn calmagorod)
 by: pnn calmagorod - Sun, 29 May 2022 21:41 UTC

[...]

<5f73d59c-6ad3-4446-828d-ef748759004fn@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=4282&group=sci.space.policy#4282

Newsgroups: sci.space.policy
Date: Wed, 1 Jun 2022 08:03:42 -0700 (PDT)
lsewhere_when_ready_😊
From: calmago...@gmail.com (pnn calmagorod)
 by: pnn calmagorod - Wed, 1 Jun 2022 15:03 UTC

Il giorno martedì 31 maggio 2022 alle 13:21:37 UTC+2 dama...@gmail.com ha scritto:
> On Sunday, May 29, 2022 at 5:41:39 PM UTC-4, pnn calmagorod wrote:
> > In a more voluminous PNN Paper than the following 😊
> > [Poor gothalist mugged also in the part of main donkeys with a bang with the PNN 😊]
> > In my shameless defense and of the PNN I used the same procedure that the Nobel H. Lorentz used to take him experimentally with his "Lorentz Force" his nobel …….
> > that for the greatest bad luck of Tajmar and Cesaretti (and the gothalists) did not use NEITHER THE VACUUM CHAMBER, NOR THE TORSIONAL SCALE of the Dresden University. 😊
> > Which describes exactly their conceit and nonsense of charlatans that excludes from scientific truth those who do not experiment with their equipment.
> > Except that ops ..ops someone has made certain experiments before them and has also been ennobled with "hand-made" drawings ... which have bypassed all the "goalkeepers" of Dresden University 😊
> > http://www.asps.it/peruccaeligio.jpg
> > Where the 1949 text by Perucca duly reports for the HISTORY of physics and not for what Cesaretti pretends
> > Charlatans nonsense would exclude from truth those who experiment with similar and better equipment (those of PNN (electronic scales)) than those of Lorentz described here.
> > http://www.asps.it/peruccaeligio.jpg
> > If not that ops ..ops someone, for their bad luck he made them before them and was also ennobled with "handmade" designs
> > In fact, Cesaretti "...." bray in a few threads ago (it will be with the link!)
> >
> > "Specifically about poor Martin, who who knows how happy he will be to be nominated in such a forum of brains, I had already written that a hand-made drawing uploaded to a website of the menga certainly cannot be taken as a basis for an attempt of reply. "
> >
> > Here are thousands of drawings made "well" by hand http://www.asps.it/peruccaeligio.jpg before the two snacks were born and made by those who DISCOVER something about electromagnetism
> > (everything we use today !!!!)
> > and NOT made with CAD ………… where they…. Tajmar and friends of a snack at Cesaretti, in practice with their saccenza do not discover UNFORTUNATELY
> > plus an "ECaTZO" !!!
> > to put it to Rossi…. 😊
> > But this is inessential for the purpose of the deception that is at the basis of looking good ... ... naturally vacuum-packed 😊
> >
> > E. Laureti
> Well, that's a lot of incoherent nonsense.

Emidio, a DOI on Research Gate
was successfully generated for your file:

DOI: 10.13140/RG.2.2.29032.14087

PNN per Tajmar e Cesaretti

Experiment Findings

Filename: PNN per Tajmar e Cesaretti.docx