Newsgroups: alt.astronomy
Date: Sat, 12 Jun 2021 23:03:00 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Re: Thermite v Thermate
From: johnthim...@gmail.com (John Thimakis)
 by: John Thimakis - Sun, 13 Jun 2021 06:03 UTC

On Tuesday, 19 November 2013 at 3:10:35 am UTC+11, Rocky wrote:
> "Dean Markley" <dama...@gmail.com> wrote in message
> On Sunday, November 17, 2013 8:16:20 PM UTC-5, Rocky wrote:
> > To those that want or need some help with the difference between thermite
> > and the thermate I have two URLs.
> >
> > Published on Dec 6, 2012
> > Seems to be confusion on the difference between thermite and thermate. TH3
> > grenades are thermate, not thermite. Here is a small scale of the
> > difference.
> >
> > Thermite v Thermate
> > http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rmENraVFXWA
> >
> > http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Thermate
> >
> > And neither one of them was very loud making them the perfect way to
> > weaken
> > tall buildings and then blame it's destruction on something else. <G>
> >
> > 9/11 Experiments: The Great Thermate Debate
> > http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5d5iIoCiI8g
> >
> > Rocky
> ==========
> > You 'effing conspiracy nuts and your YouTube videos. Sheesh!
> Do not forget regardless of how someone thinks about 9/11 it is always a
> conspiracy because you are trying to say it was a conspiracy of 19 alleged
> hijackers.
> > You do realize that Thermite/Thermate is not a steel cutting mechanism?
> If you watched the last video above you would have seen there is at least
> one way to make it a steel cutting mechanism and patents prove there are
> more.
> > And none of you can answer how such a conspiracy was kept secret by the
> > thousands of people it supposedly involved?
> Certainly you know why the Anthrax attacks started on 9/11/01 and don't tell
> me you don't know about non-disclosure agreements and death threats.
> > And how did they smuggle in the tons of thermite/thermate? Yeah, over
> > the weekend as you stated before. LMAO.
> No, I didn't say the weekend but that would probably work too. I stated the
> middle of the night for at last 6 week prior to the media hoax. And since
> the support columns in the middle of the Twin Towers were in an enclosed
> area they could even work on those during broad daylight and never be seen.
>
> And do not forget that the media now claims there was no explosives and yet
> the Twin Towers came down at 66% of freefall leaving only 34% of the weight
> of the top part of the building to do any crushing. And then after the Twin
> Towers were over 1/2 way down there was nothing above to crush the bottom
> part yet they still came down? That should have caught people's eyes on
> 9/11/01 but they were too psyched by other things in Chenny's movie out to
> think.
>
> BTW another great video is:
>
> Normal magnalium thermite vs submicron super thermite
> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=61gImPPFRrk
>
> Rocky

// And then after the Twin
Towers were over 1/2 way down there was nothing above to crush the bottom
part yet they still came down? //

There was nothing above? Seriously?
Where did that part of the building go? Into a wormhole?
Well obviously it came down. The floors pancaked on top of each other. Once 2 or 3 floors had fallen, the combined weight was greater than the floor below could support, especially because this was now a moving weight not static like before.

Re: Thermite v Thermate

<chine.bleu-E59031.02013713062021@reader.eternal-september.org>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=3514&group=alt.astronomy#3514

From: chine.b...@yahoo.com (Siri Cruise)
Newsgroups: alt.astronomy
Date: Sun, 13 Jun 2021 02:01:37 -0700
 by: Siri Cruise - Sun, 13 Jun 2021 09:01 UTC

In article
<8ae5eab2-ea99-40d8-a226-350ae67cf2dfn@googlegroups.com>,
John Thimakis <johnthimakis@gmail.com> wrote:

> fallen, the combined weight was greater than the floor below could support,
> especially because this was now a moving weight not static like before.

To get technical the combined mass didn't change. What changed
was the momentum and kinetic energy.

'I desire mercy, not sacrifice.' /|\

tech / alt.astronomy / Re: Thermite v Thermate