From: NONONOmi...@fmguy.com (micky)
Newsgroups: comp.mobile.android
Subject: Call voicemail to complete settting up. visual voicemail
Date: Mon, 21 Nov 2022 12:44:01 -0500
 by: micky - Mon, 21 Nov 2022 17:44 UTC

Your visual voicemail is not completely set up. Call voicemail to
complete settting up.

But when I tap where it says that, I just get audio voicemail like
normal.

Any suggestions?

A Xiaomi phone, Android 11 iirc, Mint Mobile, which uses T-mobile's
towers.

BTW, the icons for phone calls and texting both changed recently. Now
they are blue and white. I forget what they once were, but I know it
changed.

Re: Call voicemail to complete settting up. visual voicemail

<6rnnohl0ai7ont03dohuiave37c72282rn@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=35508&group=comp.mobile.android#35508

From: NONONOmi...@fmguy.com (micky)
Newsgroups: comp.mobile.android
Date: Sat, 03 Dec 2022 18:45:29 -0500
 by: micky - Sat, 3 Dec 2022 23:45 UTC

In comp.mobile.android, on Mon, 21 Nov 2022 12:44:01 -0500, micky
<NONONOmisc07@fmguy.com> wrote:

>Your visual voicemail is not completely set up. Call voicemail to
>complete settting up.
>
>But when I tap where it says that, I just get audio voicemail like
>normal.
>
>Any suggestions?
>
>A Xiaomi phone, Android 11 iirc, Mint Mobile, which uses T-mobile's
>towers.
>
>BTW, the icons for phone calls and texting both changed recently. Now
>they are blue and white. I forget what they once were, but I know it
>changed.

This turned out, it seems clear, to be a bug in some phones, maybe
Xiaomi, and activating visual voicemail currently can't be done.

computers / comp.mobile.android / Re: Call voicemail to complete settting up. visual voicemail