Newsgroups: alt.astronomy
Date: Wed, 14 Jul 2021 20:05:45 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Fermi paradox: Blackholes destroy civilizations
From: skybuck2...@hotmail.com (skybuck2000)
 by: skybuck2000 - Thu, 15 Jul 2021 03:05 UTC

This explains make sense in many ways:

1. The galaxy is full of black holes.
2. I dreamed up gravity pulling humans up into the air.
3. Lately massive floodings and heatwaves have occured on earth.
4. There is speculation of a "planet nine".
5. No alien signals/contacts have been found.
6. Something seems to be killing alien civilizations.
7. I observed a flash of light which seems to be an implosion.

Earthlings should prepare for the unconvenient thruth that a blackhole is very near to earth/the sun and that we so far were the lucky ones where the blackhole hasn't great in size yet.

However let's assume the flash I saw was from the blackhole then it consumed some matter and is growing.

Now they say to prove a hypothesis there needs to be a prediction LOL.

My prediction is therefore very simple:

1. Assuming the blackhole is slowing growing/becoming stronger the gravitational effects it will have on the sun and the earth will increase.

So to detect the presense of the blackhole, observing changes in the sun and earth's wobling.

This may become more severe, perhaps gravity itself on earth will become slightly less on one side of the planet as matter gets slightly pulled towards the blackhole.

While gravity on the other side of the planet might become more intense as matter is pushed into earth.

Anyway back to the fermi paradox, the reason why there is no alien civilization detection could be that:

1. No alien civilization was capable of splace flight powerfull/strong enough to escape from blackholes. However we did launch voyager, but it might be too tiny and insignificant to ever be detected, or perhaps very briefly by other civilizations. Some computation could also be done to see if voyager is far enough to escape any blackhole around earth.

2. Perhaps signals/radio waves/etc get sucked into blackholes as well.

I like to think that millions of years into the future we will have alien tv and such as the signals start to reach us and we simply have not received those broadcast yes because they were too far way, however perhaps they should have reached us already.

The survivability of earth and humanity is starting to look grim.

Fortunately some new devices are coming online soon that might shed some new light on all of this.

Bye for now,
Skybuck.